Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos (12717 Views)

Policeman Shoots Man In Badagry; Youths Protest (photos) / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) / Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by eduson55(m): 7:29am On Nov 08, 2012
OK, so what’s going on? Why are policemen now shooting indiscriminately while enforcing Lagos traffic laws? Last week they beat and stripped an Okada man at Unilag Junction, yesterday they killed another Okada man at Ilupeju Byepass, today another shooting, another death recorded.

A bus conductor was allegedly shot dead today at Tipper Garage in Ketu. Lagos State Government, what is going on? Is there like an order to shoot and kill individuals who break the new traffic laws? Why do these policemen feel it’s okay to just take life over a misunderstanding? Why are we not hearing about arrests and prosecutions of these police officers? WTF is this?

Continue to see the bus conductor killed today. *viewer discretion advised*

http://naijamayor.com/nigeria-policeman-allegedly-shoots-bus-conductor-dead-at-ketu/

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by abbeycial: 7:35am On Nov 08, 2012
dats gross,dat force man shld be prosecuted without delay...rip to d conductor
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Osama10(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2012
What is it with all this police killings?

More policemen should be drafted to the north since they are trigger happy. angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by ifyalways(f): 7:42am On Nov 08, 2012
The things we see in this country!?

What is worth of humans life here?

May God console those he left behind.

As usual, we'll curse and scream online, the policeman would get a transfer and life goes on.

That's the Naija story.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by eduson55(m): 7:45am On Nov 08, 2012
How long shall we remain in silent?
Can Nairaland warriors fixed a date and meet,
lets parade and show off this anger and not coming here to rant.

E dey pain me cry

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by ndukwejoe(m): 7:58am On Nov 08, 2012
front page mod

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Mandelaguy(m): 8:03am On Nov 08, 2012
This senseless trigger happy police officers should be given ALUU treatment.

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2012
I am sure it was 40naira that made the stewpid policeman to shoot the conductor! Since the IG banned road blocks,these useless animals have used the opportunity to harass innocent nigerians and doing mass arrest.almost everyday someone is innocently killed by the police.smh
RIP to the deceased.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by eduson55(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2012
nawa ooo
berem: I am sure it was 40naira that made the stewpid policeman to shoot the conductor! Since the IG banned road blocks,these useless animals have used the opportunity to harass innocent nigerians and doing mass arrest.almost everyday someone is innocently killed by the police.smh
RIP to the deceased.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by mimima(f): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2012
It's a pity.NPF!NPF!NPF! i hate them with passion.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2012
Not being the first to comment makes me so mad I wanna....... angry

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by dridowu: 8:41am On Nov 08, 2012
Horrible
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2012
eduson55: How long shall we remain in silent?
Can Nairaland warriors fixed a date and meet,
lets parade and show off this anger and not coming here to rant.

E dey pain me cry
whats in it for me, if i join?
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by eliznkiru: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2012
how long will dis continue to how everyday different sad story na wa oooo
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Okijajuju1(m): 8:44am On Nov 08, 2012
eduson55: OK, so what’s going on? Why are policemen now shooting indiscriminately while enforcing Lagos traffic laws? Last week they beat and stripped an Okada man at Unilag Junction, yesterday they killed another Okada man at Ilupeju Byepass, today another shooting, another death recorded.

A bus conductor was allegedly shot dead today at Tipper Garage in Ketu. Lagos State Government, what is going on? Is there like an order to shoot and kill individuals who break the new traffic laws? Why do these policemen feel it’s okay to just take life over a misunderstanding? Why are we not hearing about arrests and prosecutions of these police officers? WTF is this?

Continue to see the bus conductor killed today. *viewer discretion advised*

http://naijamayor.com/nigeria-policeman-allegedly-shoots-bus-conductor-dead-at-ketu/

I know I am gonna be attacked for this post..

But why do Nigerians put themselves in situations that gives the Police the opportunity to burst a cap in their a`ss?!

I know that the Police are crazy demented Niggas.. So I wont break the Law so I dont give them any reason to shoot me.. The Okada man that got shot, he was breaking the law. I'm not saying that its okay for the Police to shoot people at random o!! But if you take a lighted candle into a room full of gunpowder, I cant blame the gun powder for the explosion..

5 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by babarazy: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2012
Am allergic to sad stories frm naija.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by slap1(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2012
What is Fashola doing about this? He should also prioritize the lives of Lagosians, and not just raise hell about traffic rules and taxes.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by geonafers: 8:46am On Nov 08, 2012
That was bloody and horrible. sad

The police must be terminated for that.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2012
*crying*
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by lankspex(m): 8:51am On Nov 08, 2012
Another body drops,God be with us.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by onyengbu: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

But why do Nigerians put themselves in situations that gives the Police the opportunity to burst a cap in their a`ss?!

I know that the Police are crazy demented Niggas.. So I wont break the Law so I dont give them any reason to shoot me.. The Okada man that got shot, he was breaking the law. I'm not saying that its okay for the Police to shoot people at random o!! But if you take a lighted candle into a room full of gunpowder, I cant blame the gun powder for the explosion..

I doubt anyone is gonna attack you. It will be foolish attacking you cos you are a known nairaland fu`cktard.

17 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by salam001(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
slap1: What is Fashola doing about this? He should also prioritize the lives of Lagosians, and not just raise hell about traffic rules and taxes.
he is busy drinking "that which must not be named on nairaland" and Sugar
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Walexz02(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Chai! Na wa o.......Bleep 9ja police! Bleep d traffic law!! Bleep Mr. Fash!!! God bless Lagos state. God bless Nigeria!!
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by DaWhiz: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Sorry bro, u'r not making sense with this. A driving offence is a violation not a criminal offence. A crime is defined as a misdemeanor or felony. If you were arrested for vehicular manslaughter. etc a moving violation summons will not equal a crime. So these killings are totally unjustifiable, if anything at all the trigger-happy cops are the criminals. Who the fvck gives the cop the right to shoot around for traffic offences. It's a blatant disregard for law by them. It's so sad these things keep occurring. What kinda govt prioritizes traffic laws over the lives of people?! This is total crap really. angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Donald7610: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2012
Okija_juju:

Bcuz the victim is not your family.
many innocents have gone.
Pray b4 goin out
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 08, 2012
Just like houseflies, Nigerians are dying.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2012
AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO SEE THE PICTURES ? YOU PEOPLE ARE SLOWLY BECOMING SOCIOPATHS

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by buhak: 8:59am On Nov 08, 2012
can we change this people names for police to any other name
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by slap1(m): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2012
I'd rather hug a soldier than shake hands with a Nigerian policeman.
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by sylve11: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2012
Terrible! sad cool
Re: Policeman Shoots Bus Conductor Dead At Ketu, Lagos by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2012
That's why it makes me happy when I hear armed robbers shot 3 policemen. And I pray if they will make it 20. The latest for them in Festac is to go to brotels pack as many girls as they like in the name of arrest take them to lonely 6th Avenue area and RAPE them. There is a report that dis happen every night. For their wives I'm sorry for the diseases their police husband will be bringing home to them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Bus Loaded With Explosives Was Intercepted In Abuja Metropolis Yesterday / Gunmen Attack Police Station In Kogi, Kill 2 Policemen / Pictures Of Mutilated Titi Arowolo- Horror!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.