Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,914 members, 7,814,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) (37025 Views)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / Robbers Shoot Driver Dead In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Police Shoots Man To Death While Waiting For Free Sallah Ram (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by haskell(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2015
Happened this morning at 2nd Rainbow bus stop, Apapa-Oshodi expressway, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos.

The cab driver was driving against traffic. The police guy shot him dead on the spot.

I just took a few videos that was before they started shooting at us.

The mob, dismantled their car and looted all the illegally seized motorcycles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hg4Iwav5Dg&feature=youtu.be

Afterwards, the police started shooting at the ensuing crowd. The crowd still succeeded in setting the police patrol van on fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cxgCkUiMsk&feature=youtu.be

cc: lalasticlala, barcanista, FlirtyKaren, seun

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by obanqua(m): 11:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Like seriously!
Pls what really happened? I just heard people running around, gun shots and stuff. Who knows d true story?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by bluaero(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Naija's trigger happy police angry
May God deliver us.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by simplemach(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigerian police behaving like mad cows since 1640bc

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Bonapart(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
How can you fire shot at unarmed innocent driver
A man who went out this morning that the children and wife might eat... the same people the government doesn't even care about

I'll let God be the judge

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by promgurlP(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Omg embarassed
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Sijo01(f): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Hmmmmm, Police is sure your friend. If they don't shot who they ought to protect, who will?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Badgers14: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
If they caught the police man on video i guess we could take off the "alleged" part..

RIP to the dead

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Ayomax(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
too much bad news, can't even remember the last time I notice any good news on front page

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Adiwana: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by AgbalagbaOle: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
The number one problem we have in this country are the police..
They never joined the police to secure anyone's life or property..
some joined just because they wanna feed their family..

Police is your friend..

Not my own.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by LilSmith55(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by jamoscofield(m): 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
o l o p a o!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by dam4wummy(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigeria police again
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by greatproducts: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
cool
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Marvyx(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
All this trigger happy policemen should be sentenced to death by hanging. angry

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by helphelp: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Na Na na
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by dublinkmy6: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Na wa o! Me sef don follow dey hustle front page after ten years of joining the forum. When you come to nairaland, you behave like nairalanders.

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by olatex25(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Nigeria police... May God save us

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by kayo80(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
I just watched the video...Things can really get out of hand at that place. The police might come back and just start really shooting at the people that vandalized their truck. But really, was the police man that shot the drive drunk? hOW CAN YOU SHOOT SOMEONE FOR PASSING ONE WAY? Their guns are always meant to be on safety, until they notice a real threat.

3 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Trojan2010: 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
i keep wondering the type of screening they do for these retards before they get employed because i'm most certain that most of them are mentally unfit to wear that uniform talk less of carrying a gun

6 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by laurel03(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Police again.... Make then no allow those stupid people carry gun again
#Kondo-Olopa

2 Likes

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Dannyset(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2015
Police don turn menace for our society now.

Ok, the Police shot the guy for following one way. Is that why these youths have to block the road for motorist not to make use of the road? What's now the difference between their act and that of the police now?
Must we always be barbaric to fight barbarism?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by mcayomind: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
this remind me of okitipupa in 2011, incidence like this will never cease to exist. When our uniform men still put on that black sackcloth. And anytime i reason it once more..... I wept for my dear nation!

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Trigger happy Policemen.

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
f
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Opinedecandid(m): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Sulei

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Smartresult(f): 11:26am On Oct 30, 2015
Bukola Saraki and the apc, APC Crises

Apc crises
Why the trouble in the ruling all progressive congress, will apc be better than the people’s Democratic Party. In 1999 when Nigerian came under democracy the ruling party then pdp, was very much united and the party body as the final say unlike what we are now seeing in the all progress congress. The whole senate president is n mess with his party chieftain and the presidency continue to play I don’t care attitude.
We all know what tore the people democratic party, it was internal crises, in fact most Nigerians know that pdp was the problem of pdp and pdp destroy itself,. If without the contribution of key pdp figures like Rotimi Ameachi, former vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, Rabilu Musa Kwankwaso, the then new pdp senators and members of the lower chamber, the contribution of the g7 governors as well continue reading

1 Like

Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by ochuski(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
After they will say "the Police is ur Friend"
Re: Police Shoots Bus Driver Dead At Mile 2 (video) by Lovebond34(m): 11:27am On Oct 30, 2015
ah dnt realy get it..y do police jst lov killin people..no mata d crime d police shud nt wast lives..jst watch d white cops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Lady Rescued From Ritualists In Delta State (Photos) / Kidnapper Nabbed While Trying To Collect N300K Ransom After Receiving N1.3M.PICS / Angry Youths Set Ablaze Police Post At Oregun, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.