Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Help Me Root My Tecno T3 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Root My Tecno T3 (3459 Views)

Tecno T3 Vs N3 / Tecno N3 Or Tecno T3, which one? / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by jidabod(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2012
Hi Techie NLers, kindly help me with procedure/guides on how to root my phone.
I've tried superoneclick with SDK installed on my PC with no success story cry
NB - z4root,androot,unlockroot didn't work for Tecno T3
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by mukejuju: 1:10pm On Nov 09, 2012
Actually, none works for Tecno T3.

I don't know if it's possible to entirely flash the Tecno T3 with another rooted ROM, but the risk of bricking the phone would be very high.
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by jidabod(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2012
mukejuju: Actually, none works for Tecno T3.

I don't know if it's possible to entirely flash the Tecno T3 with another rooted ROM, but the risk of bricking the phone would be very high.

i can risk it if i have the right custom ROM and procedure.
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by mukejuju: 6:48am On Nov 12, 2012
There is NO custom ROM 100% compatible and that's the risk. Nobody knows what drivers should be used to build a compatible ROM to Tecno T3 mobiles. Then, if you install a rooted ROM with wrong drivers, your phone will be bricked. But if the specs of T1 and T3 are the same (same classes of hardwares, with little differences) one can use a Tecno T1 rooted phone to create a nandroid backup, which is then a rooted ROM for Tecno T1, and flash this backup to a Tecno T3.
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by gehong1206: 8:51am On Nov 12, 2012
[img]http://www.forexchartingsoftware.info/pc.gif[/img]
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by Chikebrain: 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
Go here to root your andriod phones easily.
Thanks
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by mukejuju: 7:11am On Nov 13, 2012
Chikebrain: Go here to root your andriod phones easily.
Thanks

Don't be stupid Chikebrain!!! You thinking these guys that didn't succeed to root their Tecno T3 didn't try SuperOneClick before anything else SuperOneClick is just a program that bundles 2 rooting method and provide easy GUI for doing the task. All the credits in rooting comes to people who created the rooting exploit, not the fancy GUI. Rooting exploit is about to find a hole in the android software. It works for some months, then the manufacturers fixes the holes in new versions of phones, and the old exploits don't work anymore with new devices. That's what's happening with Tecno T3. So please read the OP (he tried everything: superoneclick, z4root, androot, unlockroot,...) and unless you've managed to root an exact model of his (Tecno T3), don't think you'll be the superman here.
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by jidabod(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2012
mukejuju:

Don't be stupid Chikebrain!!! You thinking these guys that didn't succeed to root their Tecno T3 didn't try SuperOneClick before anything else SuperOneClick is just a program that bundles 2 rooting method and provide easy GUI for doing the task. All the credits in rooting comes to people who created the rooting exploit, not the fancy GUI. Rooting exploit is about to find a hole in the android software. It works for some months, then the manufacturers fixes the holes in new versions of phones, and the old exploits don't work anymore with new devices. That's what's happening with Tecno T3. So please read the OP (he tried everything: superoneclick, z4root, androot, unlockroot,...) and unless you've managed to root an exact model of his (Tecno T3), don't think you'll be the superman here.

I'm thinking of selling the T3 since i can't find a way around rooting the fone.

Thanks for your contribution.
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by rekeson: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
jidabod:

I'm thinking of selling the T3 since i can't find a way around rooting the fone.

contact me 4 solution.

unclejtp@yahoo.com
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by niggaman(m): 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
hOw much u thinking of saling? My nos 08023452392
jidabod:

Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by jidabod(m): 8:41am On Nov 22, 2012
niggaman: hOw much u thinking of saling? My nos 08023452392
Re: Help Me Root My Tecno T3 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
firstly
download poot by searching 4 poot in google it will bring out poot techno t3 n downloa n install.
secondly
open poot n it will ask u 4 ministro II, n get it 4rm googleplay
thirdly
open poot again n ministro II will ask u to download its lib files, continue but u must av data plan of 10mb to download these lib files. note u must turn ur install location to internal storage b4 installing poot n ministro II. nw disable usb debugging in development section in applications settings
switch off ur fone
fourtly
on ur fone n go to settings n storage n unmount sd. then open ur poot again n press poot it will show u error neva mind.buh av it in mind dat it will b switching of sometyms u jstav to kip tryin it will ask u to install superuser then enter google play then install ur install ur superuser.
fiftly
open ur superuser n go 2 prefrence then scroll down u will see "su binary" click on it. it will tell u ur su binary is up to date n it will tell u to update anyway, then continue it will download.
hurray ur android fone, xpecially techno t3 is rooted.
dis is hw i rooted my fone. if u av any probs call 08078788288.

(1) (Reply)

Android App To Know What Activity Done On A Phone / 2 Day Old Nokia 3.4 For Sale / What Good Phone Can I Get For NGN 115,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.