Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? (23605 Views)

Tecno Boom J8 Opens Apps Faster Than Samsung S6 / Help My Samsung Galaxy Pocket! / Samsung Galaxy Pocket Vs Tecno T1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by shadelek(m): 8:25am On Jan 07, 2013
With the advancement of technology in tecno company, some people believe that the new developed tecno T3 is better than samsung galaxy pocket.

To say the fact, tecno T3 has some noticeable features that is missing in samsung galaxy pocket, this include the front camera which support video calling and skype of which samsung galaxy pocket has non, the 3mp camera mode of which the latter has 2mp among others and above all, the difference in the purchasing power.
So whats your opinion about this phone?
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 07, 2013
u mayb correct, i jx saw dat phone wit a brother yesternite and i was shocked to see some gud features i ve never seen in any phone b4 eg. document scanning, dat inner camera like a web-cam and so on. hw can i get one of that tecno T3 and hw much dose it cost now?
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Francheezy(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2013
b0th 0f deM are ch!nc0 ph0nes..
Btw
2nd t0 c0mmeNt
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by iamswizz(m): 1:39pm On Jan 07, 2013
i am not trying to say its better but when you look at it from a incsud view you would notice some brouhaha... and then it respans into algitated state of mind.. tecno n3 is not sleus when compared to Galaxy pocket, but wait, which pocket are you talking about? the torn one or tendatem one..... i'll be back to contribute more...
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by jogrin0(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
its 12k
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
I thought Techno is a chinese phone ?
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
t3 is beta....bt nw t3 has a senior broda kalled n3...dat is absolutely superb unlike t3 is nt buggy...d only demerit is it doses nt av a secondary camera......d rest na history oooo jst try get d fone make u fill d difference,......

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by SEYIKP(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2013
PLS HOW MUCH IS IT, AND WHO CAN TELL US MORE ON THE FEATURES
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
SEYI_KP: PLS HOW MUCH IS IT, AND WHO CAN TELL US MORE ON THE FEATURES

na 15k while n3 is 13.5k
i recommend N3 anytym anyday....

3 Likes

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by omotola1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2013
egbe4real: u mayb correct, i jx saw dat phone wit a brother yesternite and i was shocked to see some gud features i ve never seen in any phone b4 eg. document scanning, dat inner camera like a web-cam and so on. hw can i get one of that tecno T3 and hw much dose it cost now?
Pls what do you mean by document scanning?
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by hidenconyo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 07, 2013
This post has been hiden
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Decryptor(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

it's a chinese phone by a chinese company that manufactures their product with international standards specification unlike the wash-wash phones you see in the Nigerian market

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by born2boink(m): 2:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
Post pic na, wondering people compare product without image....educate us better

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by dridowu: 2:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
D feature may b beta but 1 tin is certain, chinko will alwayz b chinko
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Alaafialoro(m): 2:45pm On Jan 07, 2013
For those you using derogatory word like ‘chinko‘ for tecno, you just stay there rubbishing their products while they are gradually taking over technologically. The asians have woken up in terms of technological advancement but africans will continue to be consumers, and not producers. Incase you don‘t know, acer, htc, samsung, toshiba, lg, tecno,lenovo etc are all asian products.

9 Likes

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by stephenponti(m): 2:46pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tecno phone is gaining a large share in mobile phone mkt in Nigeria. saw t3 last week handled its features & was surprised never knew that chinko is running android os.
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by ocelot2006(m): 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Yes It is.
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by mu2sa2: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2013
Tecno makes good phones- call them chinco or whatever, but their phones are reliable. I used a tecno T something dual-sim briefly befor giving it out and picking nokia c2-03, but discovered that tecno battery was superior with up to 4 days use when the nokia had only 5 hours talktime max. Dont write off tecno as chinco.
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by ojjp: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2013
Does any of d Nokia ashas has front camera? Compare nokia asha 311 wt galaxy pocket, which is beta?
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jan 07, 2013
Chinese phones are also good. What people didnt know is that the chinese ships substandard, poor-quality to Nigeria because they knew that people will buy it. The good ones are manufactured for their market and quality-oriented countries. I bought an Android Tablet PC from china online directly from the manufacturer. Mehn...the phone is superb and it cost me only 15k with shipping.
Dont buy the chinese phones in the Nigerian market rather from china directly. Well, you can if you trust the importer or seller.

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by sunky644(m): 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2013
This is the image of the latest Techno N3

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2013
What is Samsung Galaxy prophet

1 Like

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
shadelek: With the advancement of technology in tecno company, some people believe that the new developed tecno T3 is better than samsung galaxy pocket.

To say the fact, tecno T3 has some noticeable features that is missing in samsung galaxy pocket, this include the front camera which support video calling and skype of which samsung galaxy pocket has non, the 3mp camera mode of which the latter has 2mp among others and above all, the difference in the purchasing power.
So whats your opinion about this phone?

Pictures please...
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Basic(m): 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2013
Zet72: tongue na who be this olodo we de compare life and Death, chinko na chinko no comparism at all,do u notice how this ur chinko makes noise when switching on ,did u no that there is no difference b/w u ,that uses tecno n3,t3 and the person that uses tecno of 3500 or any other china made phone of 1500 or better look at the two phones review or specification b4 talking trash.
NT i naither use samsung p nor tecno
Abeg, keep shut joor! You've never used the phone, and you're here spewing nonsense from your biased brain.

In case you don't know, reviews are given by those who have bought and used a product. Not by fo.ols with rigid, biased mindsets who won't appreciate what is good simply because they hate it.

13 Likes

Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by holysmoke(m): 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2013
kingphemy: Chinese phones are also good. What people didnt know is that the chinese ships substandard, poor-quality to Nigeria because they knew that people will buy it. The good ones are manufactured for their market and quality-oriented countries. I bought an Android Tablet PC from china online directly from the manufacturer. Mehn...the phone is superb and it cost me only 15k with shipping.
Dont buy the chinese phones in the Nigerian market rather from china directly. Well, you can if you trust the importer or seller.

First really enlightening post. Very true. Why anyone would want to buy any of the substandard made-in-china trash that have flooded our markets amazes me. Chinese make good stuff but they can't be found in our markets. Our coniving,duplicitous dealers will make sure of that. I'm ashamed to say I've used a Techno phone before and it was far from impressive. Now I'm using an HTC inspire 4G all I can say is chinko will always be chinko. Even they look up to the west when the chips are down. If you can't get a good deal directly from a reliable manufacturer over there, then by all means pick a more reliable make instead.
Re: Is Tecno T3 Better Than Samsung Galaxy Pocket? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2013
as for me i won use s2.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 7 Things To Do Instead Of Buying The Iphone 8 Or Iphone 8 Plus / Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / SHOCKING: Nigerian Govt Sidelines NCC, Strikes Secret Deal With MTN.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.