Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? (1872 Views)

I Hear Say Calabar People Dey Find Us!!, (pic) / To The Single Guys In The House! ;D / Dumb Questions Ladies Ask Guys And Their Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2012
1 universe, 8 planets, seven continents, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, over 7 billion people, over millions of nairalanders and you are still single.. Na ghost una dey find abeg? grin grin
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by k2039: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2012
This post of your's made zero sense.

It will make more sense in the jokes section
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2012
Tashamania: 1 universe, 8 planets, seven continents, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, over 7 billion people, over millions of nairalanders and you are still single.. Na ghost una dey find abeg? grin grin

On a more serious note,I ask again:Why are there so many Antelopes on this section today??
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by bruglione1(m): 11:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Antelope indeed. BTW 3rd to comment since we all de drag am.
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by MizCutie(f): 4:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
Idle poster postin idiotical expressions of his mind.
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Onyiclassic(f): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
mtchew
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by pokenose(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2012
[quote author=Tashamania]1 universe, 8 planets, seven continents, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, over 7 billion people, over millions of nairalanders and you are still single.. Na ghost una dey find abeg? grin grin

You nko? are you married?
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 08, 2012
@OP how you take find internet for inside convent? dem don chase you commot abi? cheesy
Shey dem catch you with boy? grin
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2012
2buff: @OP how you take find internet for inside convent? dem don chase you commot abi? cheesy
Shey dem catch you with boy? grin
My convent is actually a modernized form of convent. grin

Hey, how about you visiting someday? cheesy cheesy
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 4:06am On Nov 09, 2012
[quote author=pokenose][/quote]

Am actually a reverend sissy. grin
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by chakula: 3:30pm On Nov 09, 2012
Op deserves to be ban!
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Ruqaya(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2012
sorry! what av u written?
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 09, 2012
chakula: Op deserves to be ban!
See this one.
Come ban me na undecided
Re: To All My Single Guys And Babes; Na Ghost Una Dey Find? by Nobody: 2:37am On Nov 10, 2012
Tashamania: My convent is actually a modernized form of convent. grin

Hey, how about you visiting someday? cheesy cheesy

You wan make dem r@pe me? Abeg O cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day | How Smart Are You? / Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) / Eritrea Sweet O (pics )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.