Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months (2127 Views)

How To Get Thirty Five Thousand Naira(35,000) Airtime On Your Mtn / Help Please Mtn Browsing Cheat Using Mtn Bis Subscription And Mtn Fastlink Modem / Extend 1 Desktop To 30 Users Simontaneously Thru Virtual Pc! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months by tonyogie: 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2012
Do You know that You Can
EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO
6MONTHS No? Well, that was what Came to my Mind 2 mounth Ago when One of my Course mate
told me about this Lovely Tip, I never believe it not Until Yesterday that I confirmed it.

My BIS was Expected to Expire Last 2 weeks but I am Very Suprise Cos I'm enable to everything on my BB without any BIS...

H0W TO EXTEND YOUR MTN BIS TO 6MONTHS

Reset date on Your Blackberry to 6months ahead any time You want to Subscribe for New BIS ..
then recharge N1,500 and
Subscribe for MTN MONTHLY BIS.

=> After that, remove Your
Blackberry. battery and insert again, set Your normal time and flex!!
My Friend is Making Cool cash From this lovely Tips by turning N1,700 to N4,000 on Every Sim...
You ask me How?? All he did is purchasing a new Sim Card @ the rate of N200 and buy MTN Airtime @ the rate of N1,500 making N1,700 then Follow above Tips and Sell the Sim to People that Need it![/b][/b]
Re: Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months by Slyr0x: 4:15pm On Nov 08, 2012
Haven't tried it but I doubt if this works.

When doing transactions like this, the server time is being used NOT your mobile phone time.

I might be wrong tho
Re: Extend Your Mtn Bis To 6months by Maleeq(m): 8:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
You ain't wrong @slyrox. The OP just thought it up. Its not remotely possible

(1) (Reply)

Best Pay Per Download Site With Atleast 3 $ Per 1000 Downloads (no Surveys) / Who Wants To Earn 1000 Naira Weekly For Just Putting My Ad Code In Your Website / Please How Du I Recive My Adsense Pin Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.