Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,724 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? (2108 Views)

9 Top Reliable Ways To Earn Money From Your Blog Without Google Adsense / Learn how To Make £1-2k With Google Adsense in a Month / 6 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do With Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by kiddowapdotcom(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2016

You’ve created a YouTube channel. You’ve consistently uploaded quality videos. You’ve successfully engaged your audience… Now you’re starting to think that you might be able to make some money with your YouTube channel, but how? Where do you start? What’s the first step, and then what’s the next? Fortunately, with Google AdSense, you can actually make money on your YouTube videos without really doing much more than signing up.
[h1] What Is Google AdSense?[/h1]
Google AdSense is a free service that allows you to monetize your YouTube channel and any or all of the videos on it. With this service, Google uses its platform to match relevant advertisements with your YouTube channel.
With older advertising models, you would have had to find and establish relationships with advertising companies and/or companies that wanted to advertise their products and services online. You’d have to spend a lot of time picking and choosing the right ads to place on your website or videos, and you’d be in charge of actually including the ads in the code for your site and/or editing them into your videos.
Thankfully, with Google AdSense, earning money through advertisements is much easier!
How Does Google AdSense Work for YouTube?
Basically, whenever one of your viewers clicks on an ad on your YouTube channel or on one of your videos, you get paid a specific amount of money. Advertisers bid on the video ad space that you and other YouTubers provide in your monetized accounts. The highest bidder gets their advertisement showcased in a banner ad or pre-roll video on your videos or in the sidebar on your YouTube channel.
When one of your viewers clicks on a video ad, the company or individual behind the advertisement is charged, and you get a share of the money they pay Google to showcase it.
How Do You Make Money With Google AdSense
While a single click on a YouTube video might only yield a few cents, those cents quickly add up when you have a lot of viewers engaging with the advertisements on your YouTube channel. The more people visit your YouTube channel and watch your videos, the more people will see those advertisements and potentially be interested in the products or services of those companies.
To make money with Google AdSense simply do everything you would ordinarily do to increase your fan base and engage with your audience. Some of these things, of course, are more directly effective than others, but they’re all important. For example, building a strong emotional bond and a relationship with your audience may not directly encourage them to click on the ads on your channel. However, it will build your audience and get those ads in front of more viewers, thereby increasing your chances of making money from AdSense.
More views will, almost inevitably, lead to more ad engagement, which will lead to more revenue for you.
Things to Avoid When Using Google AdSense
All that said, there are a few things that you should absolutely avoid when you monetize your YouTube channel with AdSense. First and foremost, do not click on your own ads to artificially inflate your earnings. Google will quickly determine that you’re acting fraudulently. You’ll then be banned from using AdSense, and you’ll lose a really good means of earning income with your YouTube channel.
Next, don’t ask your fans and viewers to click on the ads (or engage with them), either. This is against the terms of use and will also get your account in trouble. When you do this, you’re basically asking your fans to click on advertisements that they may have no interest in. The advertisers will then have to pay for ad campaigns that do them no good.
In general, just act ethically and do everything you would normally do to grow your fan base. Get engaged with your audience. Collaborate with other vloggers. Share your videos on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, or LinkedIn. Focus on getting more YouTube viewers. Before you know it, you’ll be making a steady stream of income from your YouTube channel, thanks to Google AdSense.
stay with us! Kiddowap.tk
Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by madubajc(m): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hi guys... Please I just started YouTube last week 6th November 2016. It was stated that the threshold for payment is $100...i just reached $100 threshold today but the payment part is still not active. How would one in Nigeria get paid. I have registered in adsense and have done all necessary thing required. I just checked the eligible country, Nigeria is not among. Should I change my country to USA or United Kingdom?
Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by Femidigirits: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hello have you been able to get your questions answered. I have same questions right now

madubajc:
Hi guys... Please I just started YouTube last week 6th November 2016. It was stated that the threshold for payment is $100...i just reached $100 threshold today but the payment part is still not active. How would one in Nigeria get paid. I have registered in adsense and have done all necessary thing required. I just checked the eligible country, Nigeria is not among. Should I change my country to USA or United Kingdom?

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by zeedolla(m): 11:14am On Jul 24, 2017
Hello

Anyway for Nigerians to monitise their channels, as Nigeria is not listed as an available country to apply for YouTube adsense.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by ssolaoye: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2018
Quick and easy ways of making money on YouTube in Nigeria.

Click here to learn more: https://invoice.ng/blog/make-money-youtube-nigeria/
Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by somtookeke(m): 4:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Step 1: Setup and build your YouTube Channel
YouTube

Each YouTube account has one channel bind to it. Creating a YouTube account will grant you access to other Google account , such as Gmail and Drive.

Create a new account or use an old one if you have.

Add keywords to help people locate your channel.You can add keywords by navigating to the Advanced section of your Channel Settings. Make sure that your keywords are relevant to your content.

Read More;

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/8-steps-to-make-money-on-youtube.html

Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by Revivalcity: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2023
I am a creator and a youtube partner. Nigeria is listed. It's just that there is something you aren't doing right. Contact me via my email and I will help you fix it but it will attract some fees. You can contact me via revivalcity1@gmail.com
Re: How To Earn Money By Youtube Channel With Google Adsense? by Revivalcity: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2023
madubajc:

Contact me to help you out but it will attract some fees. I am a creator with youtube. revivalcity1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Own A UAE Fully Verified Paypal For Your Online Business / Ie6 Browsers (deprecated Or Not)? / Presswork: Free Html5 Wordpress Theme Framework

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.