Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do (22756 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise Me / What Business Can I Start With 50,000, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by Knetpro(m): 11:17pm On Nov 10, 2012
clementcro: Hello everybody, please I urgently need your advice, I have a sum of 500k, and i need ideas of business I can use this money for, that I will be getting a monthly profit of between 150k to 200k,

Please advice me, before I spend the money lavishly.

Thanks in advance.

You can start a mini importation business. The whole process is explained in my mini importation guide. It is an e-book which explains the whole process of importing top quality products ranging from laptops, blackberries, androids and other top quality products at rock bottom prices. With N500,000, the sky is your limit with this business opportunity. You can get a personal copy here ===>>> http://www.komeitoje.com/best-home-based-business-idea.html
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by DueTime(m): 11:02am On Nov 11, 2012
clementcro: Hello everybody, please I urgently need your advice, I have a sum of 500k, and i need ideas of business I can use this money for, that I will be getting a monthly profit of between 150k to 200k,

Thanks in advance.

A business that generates, at least, between 360% - 480% interest per annum? pls let's be reasonable here; even our greedy banks that do not take any risk while lending (they do not lend to start-ups, only to the Dangotes, Otedolas, Jimoh Ibrahims) do not make that kind of interest in a year. In fact I've not seen a legitimate business that does 200% interest in a year, except, maybe forex trading? I stand corrected, though.

If you are looking for a business that will start yielding profit right from the first month, you might be disappointed. Studies have shown that during business planning stage, the estimated payout time is usually too optimistic, hence it might actually take you a little longer than thought or planned to break even. If you do not have the patience and perserverence to keep on keeping on (pardon my french), you might just fold up.

If you discover such a business that makes even 100% in a year, please let me know.

Pls note that I'm not against or for all the business ideas others in this forum have contributed, I'm just throwing in my 2Naira so that you can see from all angles.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by Knetpro(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Knetpro:

You can start a mini importation business. The whole process is explained in my mini importation guide. It is an e-book which explains the whole process of importing top quality products ranging from laptops, blackberries, androids and other top quality products at rock bottom prices. With N500,000, the sky is your limit with this business opportunity. You can get a personal copy here ===>>> http://www.komeitoje.com/best-home-based-business-idea.html

Hello Clementcro. It's been three weeks since you put up this post. Have you been able to start your Five Hundred Thousand Naira business now?

If not, there is no better time than now to do it.

Take a look at the following site where you can import top quality products ranging from laptops, blackberries, androids and other top quality products at rock bottom prices.

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-6340621-10780017

The site is offering 50% off during this holiday season. They will even deliver the products straight to your doorsteps free of any shipping costs.

This is a top paying business opportunity that any hardworking Nigerian can take advantage of to make money online from the comfort of his own home.

The company is a genuine and legitimate online store which has been in business since 1999 till date. Hence, you do not have to fear that you will lose your investment to online scam or "419". Additionally, the site has an escrow buyer protection policy. If they fail to deliver or if their delivery fails to meet up with your high expectation, you get your money back - in full.

I hope this helps.

Here is the URL for the site again.

http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-6340621-10780017
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by dinggle: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
We R importers of used laptops from USA & Canada for distribution. You can start with N200,000 @ N20,000 per piece while you sell for N36,000 wholesale or N40,000 retail. You can also buy already imported wholesale for N30,000 per piece minimum wholesale purchase is 10 pieces. Let me know if you are interested in pre-ordering @ N20,000 or have preference for wholesale on arrival @ N30,000 and I will have my team notify you as soon as the laptops arrive, next shipment arrives in 14 days.

Anyone interest should indicate interest here no emails or cold calls!
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by casperoou: 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
I have a very good bussiness, its very lucrative, u get 15% of ur money every month. And once u decide not doing again, u can have ur capital. Its real and good.its a foreing stock exchange programme, most ppl here don't know about it. If u want details mail me @ megaafeez2001@yahoo.com
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by MarieP(f): 6:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi, I'm a full time business woman and I'm connected with a lucrative company who had tied up with the number one herbal/food supplement manufacturer/ distributor in USA. We have penetrated and have approved products in Singapore, Hongkong, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Brunei, Hawaii, Dubai and will be in other parts of Middle East and Europe soon. Now we have penetrated the African continent starting with Lagos and I am looking for business pioneers in Nigeria who will lead and take over the African continent. We have a very lucrative compensation plans where distributors can get a chance to earn N93,000 per day, N650,000 per week, or N2,790,000 per month. Please email me at mariepantua18@yahoo.com, if you're interested so I can explain to you further on how to join our business.. Thank you and my best regards.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by soloyes(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2012

Thanks in advance.
@ poster i am from benue state have concluded both feasibility studies as well as made contact with yam salers from other state to buy and sale to them over there. The profit margin is great because with even 200k investment, you can get atleast 70k for each trip and we can go a minimum of 4 trips a month bringing your profit to atleast 280k a month. U can mail via bizwiz.wadup@gmail.com or call on 07033401507.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by afolabisegun(m): 8:20am On Dec 03, 2012
whoever want to start importation of cheap products from china should read this to get started www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by abeljohn(m): 8:53am On Dec 03, 2012
Good morning clement.this reply is response to your post about the kind of business u can invest with 500000,well to start with let no body deceive you that u can make 150000 profit with jst 500000 but am here to sincerely advice u on the kind of business u can invest with jst 300000 and be making 75000 every month and more...Have any idea about what business am introducing you into? Well its POULTRY FEED PRODUCTION!!!if you know how many Nigerians are into poultry business then make this your ideal business I wrote a manual with the formula that shows you how to produce high quality feeds and it is the first of its kind in Nigeria cos althrough the years poultry feed production formula has been hidden fom many and only the elites get it where they pay dearly to get the formula from managers of feed production companies.that's if you are jst lucky and so I want to challange you to go to google and jst type the Key word"poultry feed production Manual "into the search engine and see if you are gona see any manual that exposes such formula.the answer is NO.u can't find it .cos its not common.but type in the same search engine the various business other peopl talked to u abt and u will see the number of results ull get from it.it goes a long way to show u how valuable Feed formula is.ill stop here.if u want to be rich and not just being rich but wealthy as well then go into feed production and make millions from it forver!! Get me on 08068919865.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by surveycash(m): 7:49am On Jan 01, 2013
On behalf of Surveycash & Family, I am wishing you
all a wonderful, bountiful and prosperous 2013 in good health and wealth.
Amen

Hot Selling Tablet PC with 3G SIM Card Slot
https://www.nairaland.com/1146374/new-hot-sale-android-tablet
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by Cynic: 8:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Invest in lead generation and selling data. I'm seeing a lot of responses which promise returns in 10 months etc and they require a lot of overhead and management/human resources, not to crap on these brick and mortar solutions but there is probably nothing on this whole entire planet more valuable than selling data. That being said, good luck!
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by crazybomb(m): 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
If u wanna move forward then why not contact me on 08028804705...Ama give u tips on how to trade with the little u have and make huge amount....*****Guranteed****
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by dubezra: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
poster.i can hold u hand in hand to teach u a legitimate way of making at least 2000 naira or more with 100k; and if u are satisfied with it.U can increase ur investment.n.b-u will not give ur money to any body,u will be the one to manage ur money.if interested tell me and i will give u my 2go username so we can start.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by addictiv(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Poster you will only find what you seek in you environment not on nairaland. Trust me there re tones or crazy ideas but each idea has it's challenges and if it's something you don't have passion for then you re just wasting your time.... You have a head use it. You can come up with something far better than what people here have offered you.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by AFOLABISUNKANMI(m): 7:28am On Jan 02, 2013
Try importation of cheap phones , blackberry, mini laptops, ict gadgets in general and sell for good profit here in nigeria. How to make money in nigeria Importing cheap blackberry, minilaptop,laptop,tablet and so on from abroad www.proinfomarketing.com/bbandlaptop2.htm
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by obayaya(m): 11:27pm On Feb 18, 2013
jeeez!!!! nigerians.... everybody is writing on import. what of exports. i heard u can make cool dough from exporting fruits... does any1 here know about this?
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by iniobong888(m): 8:49am On Feb 20, 2013
obayaya: jeeez!!!! nigerians.... everybody is writing on import. what of exports. i heard u can make cool dough from exporting fruits... does any1 here know about this?
yes u can export fruit like mango from Nigeria, however there are certain steps to follow , and there are specify type of mango for these export. When you are ready put a call across.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by nacsol: 6:29am On Feb 22, 2013
@poster, do u like to invest in sport betting business? it is a business in vogue now in nigeria among the sport lovers. if your answer is YES, I will open 2 shops for you as a Sub-Agent with your mentioned amount. Then your return flows. I dont come online often, so you can call me on 08098323038
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by abelee(m): 7:52am On Feb 22, 2013
You can also invest on recharge card printing which will surely make d@ profit u are looking for.
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by Toosure70: 10:43am On Feb 22, 2013

Thanks in advance.
baba ijebu! i have 2 sure and 3 direct for u to put 450k
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by crazybomb(m): 3:34pm On Feb 22, 2013
A Fairly use samsung galaxy ace for sale @ price of #30000(negociable)...In lagos.....Any intrested person should call:08028804705 or inbox me on adeleye.tola@gmail.com..Thanks..
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by MisterFelix1(m): 3:41am On Dec 15, 2013

Thanks in advance.
Check here https://www.nairaland.com/1549785/thread-real-business-high-profits
Re: I Have Five Hundred Thousand Naira, 500,000, Please Advise Me On Business To Do by MisterFelix1(m): 3:54am On Dec 15, 2013

Thanks in advance.
This is what u need https://www.nairaland.com/1549785/thread-real-business-high-profits

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Chinese-owned Huawei Mistreats Staff And The Nigerian State / Keke Maruwa Hire Purchase Business / Femi Otedola To Buy The Upstream Of Forte Oil Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.