Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,078 members, 7,814,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? (880 Views)

You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? / Which Of These Did You Do As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by Hassan11: 11:03pm On Nov 08, 2012
Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge? 2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow? 3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat? 4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream? 5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue? 6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by k2039: 11:22pm On Nov 08, 2012
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge?
2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow?
3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat?
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by fadaken1: 11:26pm On Nov 08, 2012
All of the above
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by Hassan11: 11:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
fadaken1: All of the above
I did all d above 2.
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by maclatunji: 12:07am On Nov 09, 2012
1, 2, 3 and 6.
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11:
All of the above. I did all d above 2.

what's with the repetition? undecided

@OP, i did more tho' this' kinda a ressurected thread.
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by overdrive(m): 12:28am On Nov 09, 2012
Still doing no.3
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by jigwe101: 1:24am On Nov 09, 2012
2 to 6. Still doing 2
Re: Which Of These Did U Do As A Child? by baby124: 2:12am On Nov 09, 2012
Hassan11: Which of these did u do when u were a child?
1. Mix garri in ur beans porridge? 2. Crack bone and suck out d marrow? 3. Finish food first b4 eating the meat? 4. Put tea or water and sugar in d freezer to turn to ice block and call it ice cream? 5. Dip ur drug inside garri or Eba to enable it to pass thru ur throat without touching your tongue? 6. Write ur name on a piece of paper and slot it inside ur pen 4 identification.
1. Boarding House condition, so yeap.
2. I don't eat bone. Still don't. cool
3. I eat the meat. Meat was more important than the food.
4. Only Put tea or juice in ice trays. But water and sugar
5.Nope
6. Yeap. Even scrape the thing with divider. But some people will steal it and chop off the glass to erase the name.SMH shocked

(1) (Reply)

Heart Touching Story- WHOM TO BLAME / Why Do Mothers Often Deny Resemblance Of Their New Born Baby / Trust In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.