Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,056 members, 7,810,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

My First Nigerian Police Palava - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My First Nigerian Police Palava (936 Views)

See The First Nigerian To Return From Eritrea With Two Wives / Picture Of The First Nigerian To Make It To Eritrea / First Nigerian Makes It To Eritrea (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My First Nigerian Police Palava by nues1985(m): 1:04am On Nov 09, 2012
Just trying to share my experience with the Nigerian Police, not that I am saying everyone of them do this.

My Nigerian Police palava, just had my first experience....I shake my head in pity for this country...things are terrible....the innocent suffer and are oppressed......but God in Heaven will see us through, Amen!

I was in the internet cafe with my laptop, charging it and at the same time downloading a software, then came in the police for a raid. Well I didn't have anything to hide, so I wasn't nervous and just watched them come in. They asked everyone to stop what they are doing, we were four in the cafe, myself, the cafe owner, his staff and a customer who came to register for the ongoing Nigerian Navy recruitment. Well they were arresting us for fraudulent activities, we were all bundled into the pickup van the Police came with and driven to the station. To cut the story short, he didn't find anything incriminating, only naked pics of women (yes i no go lie), some official documents and alot of ebooks....below is the humour in what happened to me while at the station for interrogation..Have a good laugh.

said earlier i had a Nigerian palava experience...now here's an excerpt of what happened in the station...for your humour. The policeman was trying to fill my statement for me since i was the only one who didn't fill statement....

Policeman: What is your name?
Me: my name is ( I give him my name)
Policeman: What is your age?
Me: I am 27 years
Policeman: what year?
Me: 1985
(using his fingers to count...)
Policeman: 1985 (1), 1986 (2), 1987 (3), 1988 (4), .......2010 (26), 2011 (27), 2012 (28).
Policeman: You are a Liar! you are 28years
Me: No sir, I was born 1985, became 1yr old in 1986..so you have to start counting from 1986 to 2012, you will get 27.

(Policeman looking at me)

Man I was handed a good slap......seriously this is for real, happened a few hours ago at the Police station.....lol i got slapped for schooling the police, the guy no know say na Maths i study for university, so i have to correct him....lol

Na Naija we dey o

Here's another one that happened during the interrogation

Last status is still funny to me, here's another funny one that happened.

The Computer Literate Policeman.

Policeman is going through my laptop looking for evidence to incriminate me, still hasn't found any. Searches and searches, he then stumbles across a Notepad file and opens it.

(Policeman sees file that gives him the English US dictionary word list that is embedded into the computer)

Policeman: Ah, Yes, this is Email extractor. You are a scammer!

See person wey wan detain me at all cost and take me to EFCC...

I hope this makes front page of the website, not undermining the Nigerian Police, just had to share my experience and the humour in it. Hope you had a good laugh

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between A Foreign Advice And A Nigerian Advice. / Prayer Is The Key. . Chelsea - Spurs Version / Naija Police Be Like...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.