Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff (18369 Views)

Photos Of Barack Obama Crying During Gun Control Announcement / Picture Of Obama Playing Basketball / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Justiyke4u: 5:24am On Nov 09, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBK2rfZt32g

WASHINGTON (AP) — In a new video released by his campaign, President Barack Obama wipes away tears as he thanks members of his campaign staff and volunteers.

Obama's campaign released a five-minute video of the president's address Wednesday to members of his staff at his Chicago headquarters. The short speech came a day after he won re-election.

The president talks about his work as a community organizer in Chicago and tells staffers and volunteers that they will do "amazing things" in their lives.

Obama becomes emotional when he says that even before the election results, he felt the work he had done "had come full circle." He tells staff members that he is proud of the work they did, then pauses to wipe away tears.

___
www.yahoo.com/?r325=1352434029
http://www.rickey.org/president-barack-obama-cries-as-he-thanks-campaign-staff-video/

3 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Caseless: 6:39am On Nov 09, 2012
Emotional obama! If this had happened in nigeria, or gej crying before his campaign team....i can guess he's weeping and sayin in his mind "my dear campaign team and fellow nigerians, you will all be in trouble in the next four years; boko haram shall be ur friends and neighbours, ex-millitants shall earn more, massob and opc shall become more poweful, CABAL shall dictate to the gov't, fuel scarcity shall become the order of the day, and corruption shall be handled with kid gloves...weeping " and the last line will be: "fellow nigerians, i wish u well if u all live to see the end of my tenure."

15 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by floriana(m): 8:22am On Nov 09, 2012
This reminds me of how I also wiped tears the day I loss the money my mama take send me to buy otapiapia.

14 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 09, 2012
I've only cried on 3 occasions..
- when my mama born me for Nigeria.
- when dem increase garri price.
- when Fasola seize my Okada.

28 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by emyibe(m): 9:06am On Nov 09, 2012
A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by anishe(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Emotional Obama. Na your time. Please is it true that when u soak Garri very early in the morning with kuli kuli you will win jackpot? Is it true?
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by cutievik: 9:11am On Nov 09, 2012
caseless: Emotional obama! If this had happened in nigeria, or gej crying before his campaign team....i can guess he's weeping and sayin in his mind "my dear campaign team and fellow nigerians, you will all be in trouble in the next four years; boko haram shall be ur friends and neighbours, ex-millitants shall earn more, massob and opc shall become more poweful, CABAL shall dictate to the gov't, fuel scarcity shall become the order of the day, and corruption shall be handled with kid gloves...weeping " and the last line will be: "fellow nigerians, i wish u well if u all live to see the end of my tenure."
Fvcking too boring nd dry, y d hell were u d first poster? GTH!!

5 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by 5much(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Obama,d history man.really happy for you.May America make more progress during ur tenure.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2012
Obama cried......... So emotional is all we heard.

Buhari Cried .......... People diss him say its hyprocricy.

Why?

21 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by duality(m): 9:15am On Nov 09, 2012
mtcheew.

weeping Jeremiah.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by IbrahimB: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2012
When Buhari did the same, naija people no let him rest.

3 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Odinaka00(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2012
Chei! Nowadays notin wey you nor go see 4 nairaland FP o.
If obama cries, you go see A̶̲̥̅♏ for fp

If tonto dike tweeks "mtcheew", you go see am 4 fp
If jim iyke eats roasted corn in holland, you go see d pix 4 fp

If timaya eats roasted plantain, you go stil see d pix 4 fp

And now if I ask "Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω wil this affect the price of GARRI?, oga seun nd his nigga go do wetin

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ebamma(m): 9:23am On Nov 09, 2012
emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.
Mr Gbagaun were have you been?

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2012
When I no pass waec I cried ooo..nobody send me lipsrsealed e no even make fp
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by OgidiBoy(m): 9:27am On Nov 09, 2012
Very weak!!

Only weak men cry, no wonder he goes around the world apologizing and bowing to world leaders.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by mike404(m): 9:28am On Nov 09, 2012
OYINBOGOJU: Obama cried......... So emotional is all we heard.

Why?

Who the fvck is Buhari

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Nuzo1(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2012

Why?
IbrahimB: When Buhari did the same, naija people no let him rest.

Dudes, different situations. Ok?

One may have cried cos of the love his people showed him by rallying around to re-elect him. While the other may have cried because his people saw through his heart which was and may still be filled with revenge and religious agenda. Hence the critism.

My random thots tho'. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Nuzo1(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2012
ebamma: Mr Gbagaun were have you been?

Dr Gbagun, "where" have you been? angry

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by GARRIx7(m): 9:38am On Nov 09, 2012
Whhat's my position? 10th??....... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Topic: Americans look beautiful when they cry, but blacks look so ugly when they cry!!!

Black men shouldn't cry....... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Remii(m): 9:42am On Nov 09, 2012
emyibe: A grate man. He has and feels love for his People.An America leader indeed.
Nuzo':

1 - 1 goaless draw grin

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by tomisinuno(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
D last time i cried was when i lost d moni i was suppose 2 use 2 buy garri, epa nd kulikuli because i knw dt dere won't be food for me dt aftnoon. grin
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by methodman(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
Nuzo':

Una no go kill person for nairaland o. hahahhahaha grin grin grin
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by tonigreen: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2012
CONGRATS MR OBAMA, MAY GOD BE YOUR STRENGTH........
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ektbear: 9:46am On Nov 09, 2012
Eh.

Don't get mad at Obama for being overwhelmed by the love and support (months of FREE labor that these volunteers donated to get him elected).

Even sometimes when I think about my mama's love, I feel emotional. How much more random strangers who give you everything they have?

Shout out to Obeezy and those who contributed to getting him reelected.
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by instinctg(m): 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
lets play some Carl Thomas ------ Emotional
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by methodman(m): 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012

Nuzo':

Remii:

1 - 1 goaless draw grin

You sef gbagaun...Nothing like 1-1 goaless draw tongue

4 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by bizgen: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2012

Why?
becos politicians crying in Nigeria is fake.we know they are always after chopping the money. Remember when diezeni cried on benin-ore expressway,what happened after that.Mscheeew.

1 Like

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by ask4double(m): 9:57am On Nov 09, 2012
Odinaka00: Chei! Nowadays notin wey you nor go see 4 nairaland FP o.
If obama cries, you go see A̶̲̥̅♏ for fp

If tonto dike tweeks "mtcheew", you go see am 4 fp
If jim iyke eats roasted corn in holland, you go see d pix 4 fp

If timaya eats roasted plantain, you go stil see d pix 4 fp

And now if I ask "Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω wil this affect the price of GARRI?, oga seun nd his nigga go do wetin
U are ban!
Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by SELFWORTH: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2012
He was overwhelmed . He knows how much time and effort they put in to the campaign. These people gave time, money and effort for nothing in return.its not like Nigeria where you can repay them from stolen tax payers money.

For me it is the sign of a great leader. Acknowledging that its not a solo effort but a team effort and that every little helped towards his victory.

Many are talented but only few are chosen.

2 Likes

Re: Video & Pictures Of Obama Crying As He Thanks His Campaign Staff by Decapo: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2012
mike404:
Who the fvck is Buhari
. Help Mε ask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petition To Prevent Trump UK State Visit Hits Over 1,000,000 Signatures / Niger: France Backs Down, To Withdraw Envoy, Troops / Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.