Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach (18363 Views)

Jilted By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar / Onikolobo Tragedy: Jilted Graduate Commits Suicide. / 100 Level Female FUTO Student Drinks Bleach For Suspected Heartbreak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by lumeneng22: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
chronique: You guys shouldnt blame her. I guess she was tryn to wash out the love stains in her system...lol
.Including the baby? No wonder! Maybe she is a medical scientist.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by beqs101(f): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
sexkillz: Mbuk, i know you are vexed with the situation, but easy on the bullets. Freecocoa is not with her bullet proof.

Abeg. Before this matter go change from attempted suicide, to attempted murder. . .

Guy you're funny i swear. Hahahahaha
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Lyns32uk(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
tchaik: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@OP Guess she must be Awo or Idia gurl!! grin grin grin
probably a queenite...stupid girl!
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: can u imagine nd she's talking as if she has never passed thru heartbreak. Don't like it wen girls get personal
But we have to admit, your comment was dumb

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
chudyboy05: This gal is really ewu. She for take acid naw. Mad gals, they go suffer. Emotion is deadly i tell u man never play with mine, if u do; i'll suck ur blood. Naija 2012 world records breakers of all time. I need some more news in d campus!
what is the diff between you and the girl? read what you typed again. sad
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by pure123: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2012
I Love all your comment expecially the one that suggested Acid, Acid would have been the best solution for the SILLY GIRL or she should go and stand in front of moving trailer. Now that she's back to life she will see the guy living his life with another girl....she will learn her leasson now.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by bobbyruffy(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2012
She should be arrested ASAP for attempted suicide on her life. She dey craze? She wan add crowd 2 d ones wey dey mortuary?

2 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2012
She wasn't sure about dying.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by dabrake(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2012
olsmade:

Bleach z actually an acid kinda
Hypochloric acid - dats where d name hypo comes from
bros, abeg nah. Helep us make me no vex/laugh pass the one wey we don already do.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by doeeyed: 9:35am On Nov 09, 2012
Guys, let's take pity on her: what she did was abominable..
But we are not in full possession of all the facts.

Simply glad she's alive.
Hopefully, she has learnt to separate fact from fiction and has a good support system in place.
She runs the risk of another mental breakdown, more so with a theme song in place around campus!!!

All these make-belief programmes, society n peer pressure can affect a vulnerable heart.

My advice to her.....

"You've got many years ahead of you,
Don't waste them blindly on another homo sapiens
Rise to your full potential"

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Shegman22(m): 9:35am On Nov 09, 2012
100level student for that matter....
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by joelala(m): 9:36am On Nov 09, 2012
who be the boy wey dump her, na DANGOTE PIKIN? msheeeeew! dumb nd stupid girl, if she really wanted to die, she shld have drank the bleach in a secret place where no one will see and rescue her..ode! na so e easy to die.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2012
Mynd_44:
But we have to admit, your comment was dumb
ok. Go bck to the zoo

4 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2012
doe-eyed:

Guys, let's take pity on her: what she did was abominable..
But we are not in full possession of all the facts.

Simply glad she's alive.
Hopefully, she has learnt to separate fact from fiction and has a good support system in place.
She runs the risk of another mental breakdown, more so with a theme song in place around campus!!!

All these make-belief programmes, society n peer pressure can affect a vulnerable heart. Gbam

My advice to her.....

"You've got many years ahead of you,
Don't waste them blindly on another homo sapiens
Rise to your full potential"

gbam
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by freecocoa(f): 9:39am On Nov 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: nigga watz ur Fing problem. I said she's new in d game dumb fxuk. Read b4 u run ur mouth like a bxitxh
What language did you type the above in please?
Anyways for future purposes, type in english, igbo, hausa, pidgin or spanish as these are the languages I can understand very well even in my sleep.
Now back to the matter at hand, you didn't just say she is new in the game, you said she isn't silly but just in love.
That statement is what I have a problem with and if you think attempting suicide is an act of being in love then I'm not sorry to say, you are more foolish than I gave you credit for.
I guess you have also attempted suicide since you are an oldie in the game of being in love, what a fool.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Mynd44: 9:40am On Nov 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: ok. Go bck to the zoo
okay

1 Like

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by abuabdulhaqq(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
dridowu: love wantintin
she jst won't to wash belle noni to wash the guy comot lolzzz
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Saintsquare(m): 9:43am On Nov 09, 2012
While her female counterparts are busy with there studies and breaking academic records,all that was going thru her mind was how to mastermind her own doom cos of a guy who doesn't give a hoot about her.She s not only a shediot but a shefool.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2012
This aint love,its purely obsession.such girl can kill the guy,if she has the means.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Samabu07(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2012
Expect anything in a rship. The girl's mother would be so disappointed. Love and rship have simply lost values. Hope to marry the woman I love.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by fittty(m): 9:44am On Nov 09, 2012
all these small pikin sef undecided
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by wazobia55: 9:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Is she from arewa? Next time odee babe, take otapiapia its works faster than hypo, may be she needs internal cleanson, for a sinn is too much. Lol
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by quicksylva(m): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Hope she has learnt her lesson, glad she is alright. Just wondering what she might be passing through now, the humiliation in school, the bashing from parent and love ones. Yes, she was young and stupid but what she needs at this particular point in time is for people around her to show her love and affection, give her hope that life is worth fighting for. We all have done one stupid thing because of love in our life, hers was callous but not beyond redemption. Thank GOD she is alive.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Nov 09, 2012
Ms_Steph: can u imagine nd she's talking as if she has never passed thru heartbreak. Don't like it wen girls get personal
You better locate a rehab centre sharp sharp cos you are definitely not okay.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: What language did you type the above in please?
Anyways for future purposes, type in english, igbo, hausa, pidgin or spanish as these are the languages I can understand very well even in my sleep.
Now back to the matter at hand, you didn't just say she is new in the game, you said she isn't silly but just in love.
That statement is what I have a problem with and if you think attempting suicide is an act of being in love then I'm not sorry to say, you are more foolish than I gave you credit for.
I guess you have also attempted suicide since you are an oldie in the game of being in love, what a fool.
did I say wat she did was rite? I said we all deal wit our heartbrk in different ways. I see u lack manners. Go back to ur hole rat

2 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by zuchyblink(m): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2012
where is her ego defence mechanism?
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by freecocoa(f): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2012
Yomieluv: This aint love,its purely obsession.such girl can kill the guy,if she has the means.
Just imagine!
And someone is saying she is not silly but in love. Smh.
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: You better locate a rehab centre sharp sharp cos you are definitely not okay.

u nid a brain transplant

4 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by johnstar(m): 9:50am On Nov 09, 2012
SMH 4 d mumu gal Õoº°°º , wey guys plenty errywr, juz bcus of 1 boi, u go dey dwink hypo, gals of nowadays ehn, abegi na she sab
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Freeopod(m): 9:51am On Nov 09, 2012
 ‎​ wonder what our young girls think they know about love, isn't ds foolishness of d highest order? D girl needs to be charged for attempting suicide. FooooL
Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 09, 2012
freecocoa: Just imagine!
And someone is saying she is not silly but in love. Smh.
if she's not in love will she just wake up nd drink hypo cos it sweet for her?

4 Likes

Re: Jilted UI Student Drinks Bleach by Chanchit: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2012
How I wish my gurl frnd will do same for me, but the stupid gurl even kill fowl to celebrate my exit..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coffin-shaped Toilet Built In Australian Cemetery / How To Use Twitter Without VPN / Invest In Chymall & Earn Every 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.