Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? (1207 Views)

How many days have you spent on Nairaland / How Long Have You Spent On Nairaland? / How Much Time Have You Spent On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? by jmoore(m): 9:19am On Nov 09, 2012
A man spends an average of 7.5 hours a day in his sleep. By the time he is 25 years old he would have spent 7.8 years in sleeping. When he clocks 50 years he would have spent 15.6 years in sleeping. When he is 75 years old he would have spent
23.4 years in sleeping

How many years have you spent so far in your sleep?
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? by k2039: 9:49am On Nov 09, 2012
About 6years 10months
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
I barely sleep. Am always busy computing & programming at night. I don't think it should be up to a year. Most likely 22 hours or less
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? by jmoore(m): 7:51am On Nov 10, 2012
Una be fool: I barely sleep. Am always busy computing & programming at night. I don't think it should be up to a year. Most likely 22 hours or less
You must be kidding. Do your calculations as a scientist and stop making assumptions, 1 year is very low.
Re: How Many Years Have You Spent So Far In Your Sleep? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
jmoore: You must be kidding. Do your calculations as a scientist and stop making assumptions, 1 year is very low.
Am not too sure if I'm kidding or not. Yeah, I'm only kidding if I included the time I spent sleeping while I was a kid. Ideally, am addicted to sleepless nights. The brain is just too busy to sleep wink

From Garri To First To Comment then End Time Tinz..please Whats Next / It's 12am Who's Awake And Wanna Chat / The New Face Of Pickpocketing In Lagos [read]