Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? (1198 Views)

What Will Happen To That Beautiful/handsome Body Of Yours After Death!!! / How True, Is D Assertion Dat “beautiful/handsome People Re Created On A Sunday? / Mama Gee, U Are Beautiful Just The Way You Are. We Love You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by mysticgal(f): 9:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
many nairalanders ask us am i beautiful/handsome?picture of a nairalander with a celebrity.if you never thought you are fine,you wont let it grace the internet,abeg to my question,pls answer.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by Scarpon(m): 10:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
am not proud of my look I just let other people appreciate it. when I realised in nl people don't put their real profile pics I removed mine but when the new stunt came in I just join and have fun
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by bigt2(m): 10:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
cool
do you think im handsome cool

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by sagytariusTM1: 11:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
^^Back nor dey pain you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by REMMEI(m): 11:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
grin...Abi mi o ti handsome ni..

Do i need any hater to tell me how i look when i know that i am perfectly created by the creator.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by mysticgal(f): 2:39am On Apr 27, 2013
you guys are real funny,if you know say you fine then why you con the ask us?
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by Tolexander: 3:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Cos am on costume!

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by bigt2(m): 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
sagytarius™:
^^Back nor dey pain you undecided undecided
not @ all grin cool cos i dey take alomo wel wel!! grin
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
I thank the Creator cos of my good looks & body features.
If I answer directly, it ll sound like I m proud.
But to be candid, I m handsome.
Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by stevecantrell: 5:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
I know I'm handsome.. just look at me

Re: What Makes You Think You Are Beautiful/handsome? by Shimshark(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
I tink am handsome... Well, cos am handsome

(1) (Reply)

Man With Earphones In Ear Knocked Down By Train / Come Celebrate With Me (i Was Attacked) / URGENT. Pls, How Do I Delete A Post On NL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.