Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign (49314 Views)

The Okoye's Wives 'peter,paul,and Jude' Stun In New Photo / D'banj Caught Display The Illuminati Sign / Tonto Dikeh Shares Flirty New Pics+illuminati Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jude Okoye the President/C.E.O Square Records and Northside Entertainment said he was not even happy because they did not flaunt the sign very well. The question is, are they making fun of the sign or what?

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 09, 2012
Reserved.
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Chanchit: 1:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na play them dey play jor, wetin Illuminati go take Jude do, even if them admit Wizzy.

11 Likes

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Lawconfessor(f): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2012
Chanchit: Na play them dey play jor, wetin Illuminati go take Jude do, even if them admit Wizzy.

Which kinda play?

Play get limit

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Donlouise(m): 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2012
Na play b dis 1 jor !
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by LemonBoy1: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2012
Boys js de play, una de hia de read yeye meaning into am!! Una knw watin e tk 2 join illumina? Una tink say na 9ja frat? Lol
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by zibe(m): 5:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
Una funny sha
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by lkings0000: 5:15pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dis guyz ar "wannabe" illuminati members joor "famzers".do dey tink its easy 2 join illuminati? I hiss from witch land...

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by adewasco2k(m): 6:49pm On Nov 09, 2012
Nigerians are so predictable sad
i remember taking a foto like that when the illuminati stuff was still trending.
they are just catching there fun with the whole stuff but now its a news for people to discuss undecided

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Redmosquito(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
Minion: Ur Evilness! Wizkid don join illuminati ooooo!!!! shocked
Hades: Wizkid?! Illuminati?! Buhahahahahaha! Who dash monkey banana? Hehehehe!!
Minion: My King! undecided

3 Likes

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Dey no dey do am well sef. na aba Illuminati dem dey? undecided
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by bursturbrain(m): 8:19am On Nov 10, 2012
why dem no fit join illuminati, dey obviously have crowd pull and love, dey influence things locally whether one admit or not, so if you can influence events or scenarios like dem i suggest you stop underrating dem
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by LemonBoy1: 11:34am On Nov 10, 2012
bursturbrain :
why dem no fit join illuminati, dey obviously have crowd pull and love, dey influence things locally whether one admit or not, so if you can influence events or scenarios like dem i suggest you stop underrating dem

lol, wat annoys me is dt "if a Rich guy mks d sign 9jerians go tag am illumina, bt if a regular bloke lyk me mks dsame sign, 9ja go tag me wanna be illumina". òmò if u knw hw illumina startd, deterioate 2 wat it is 2day and its membership levels, requirements nd calibre, u will think again
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Oahray: 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2012
#smh. Nigerians are obsessed with illuminati.
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Martbeat(m): 6:29pm On Nov 10, 2012
LemonBoy1: Boys js de play, una de hia de read yeye meaning into am!! Una knw watin e tk 2 join illumina? Una tink say na 9ja frat? Lol
common Aye wey boyz de join no be small tin no to talk of "illuminati" na play dem de

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by LemonBoy1: 10:36pm On Nov 10, 2012
Martbeat: common Aye wey boyz de join no be small tin no to talk of "illuminati" na play dem de

tnk u my broda
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by DonaldGenes(m): 12:54am On Nov 11, 2012
LemonBoy1: Boys js de play, una de hia de read yeye meaning into am!! Una knw watin e tk 2 join illumina? Una tink say na 9ja frat? Lol
Lmao
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 11:54am On Nov 11, 2012
I have never seen these guys in our meetings before. Although they told me they wanted to join illuminati sha. But am still processing their request since am the representative of illuminati in Nigeria.
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
and who GAF!! angry angry cept for lazy unemployed secondary school leavers whodo nothing else but watch channel O and where saggy pants angry
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by niggadee(m): 6:35pm On Nov 12, 2012
lol naija wannabe mason
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by girlking(f): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: and who GAF!! angry angry cept for lazy unemployed secondary school leavers whodo nothing else but watch channel O and where saggy pants angry
unemployed? Lol, I laugh in chapters. They probably earn more than you and your family combined and Wizkid is just 23 º°˚. I know you might now be considering doing "nothing else but watch channel O and where saggy pants" don't! You need talent †̥ succede, ☺ķªª¥?

1 Like

Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Oahray: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2012
girl king: unemployed? Lol, I laugh in chapters. They probably earn more than you and your family compined and Wizkid is just 23 º°˚. I know you might now be considering doing "nothing else but watch channel O and where saggy pants" don't! You need talent †̥ succede, ☺ķªª¥?
Do you bother trying to understand before you hit quote, or are you just showing off your bb fontz?
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by WizPrince1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmm... Am Thinking Its Photoshop!
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2013
Timmy d 1st: I have never seen these guys in our meetings before. Although they told me they wanted to join illuminati sha. But am still processing their request since am the representative of illuminati in Nigeria.
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Hmmm... Am Thinking Its Photoshop!
Re: FINALLY: [photo] Wizkid And Jude Okoye Wants You To See Their Illuminati Sign by greatilluminati: 5:49am On Aug 27, 2013
FULL MEMBERSHIP OF THE ILLUMINATI,WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF THE ILLUMINATI,YOU NEED MONEY,FAME,LOVE,WANT A GOOD STAR,WANT TO STAY OUT OF POVERTY COME ON AND JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SELL YOUR SOUL TO LUCIFER AND YOU WILL HAVE ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES.. come join the brotherhood email us..... greatilluminatimembers@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Read This Before You Get Emotional / Tonto Dikeh's Ex-Boyfriend, Michael Awujoola Shades Her Over Her New Lexus Car / Ugochi Ihezue Receives Her Official Car As Winner, MBGN 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.