Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 (13706 Views)

Manchester United Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 10th November 2013 / Arsenal Vs Fulham 3 - 3 On 10th November 2012 / Manchester City Vs Man United [0 - 0] On Wednesday 10th November 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by AkpuNku2: 10:28pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: lol!
Chelsea currently have more chance of winning it than you guys based on strength of team.
You were lucky not to be paired with juventus and sharktar,it would have been second straight elimination in a row.

keep on deceiving ur self, soon strength will run out of ur team.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 10:42pm On Nov 10, 2012
chelsea fans that always criticise/badmouth one or two things when United win are equivalent to goats who get beaten for eating food that doesn't belong to them.(1)one thing u guys shud know is that even though united receive favours from referees more than others,there is nothing u guys can do about it.(2)isn't it hypocritical/convenient to point out united's favours and leave important decisions that go ur way i.e drogba scored a clear offside goal that gave chelsea the win at old trafford and ultimately led to their 2009/2010 EPL title.(3)to the guy that asked which united players will park the bus,in case u've forgotten,united were the first team to defend all thru against barcelona in the 2007/2008 champions league season before they went on to win.(4)united are the most successful in england because they have more epl and FA cup titles than any other team(including liverpool) and currently the only team with the FIFA World club cup trophy in england.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: lol! Chelsea currently have more chance of winning it than you guys based on strength of team. You were lucky not to be paired with juventus and sharktar,it would have been second straight elimination in a row.
and by more chance u mean probably getting second position in ur group and facing a top side in the next round while united remain the only team with maximun points and probably going to face a weaker side in the next round
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 10:56pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: which best in England? They won controversially against chelsea(a title rival) and liverpool(historical rival). Games,they should have lost. Despite all the corruption,liverpool is the most successful team in England.
there are 4 major trophies in england:the premier league,the fa cup,the league cup and the community shield.compare and contrast how many each team has and modify ur post
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by sheymoni(m): 10:58pm On Nov 10, 2012
cheesy seminar!seminar!!seminar!!!
learn how to score with ease & also learn how to buy a tested & trusted strikers with user manuals
attend a 3 day seminar at the theater of dream
instructors;for how to score- (van-ron-wel-hernandez)
for how to buy players with user manual-Sir Alex Ferguson...epl,ucl,fa,carling,cwc,sc,cs
tution fee 50million pound per applicant

4 Likes

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 11:06pm On Nov 10, 2012
trent9002:
I won't

Leave me O! Leave me O! Haba.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by BodyKiss(m): 11:48pm On Nov 10, 2012
solomon111: lol!
Chelsea currently have more chance of winning it than you guys based on strength of team.
You were lucky not to be paired with juventus and sharktar,it would have been second straight elimination in a row.

Hehehehe, what strength of team? The one that can't perform if one first XI player doesn't play, or the one that it took 120 min to beat Man U reserve players? Common Swansea you guys couldn't defeat just because Matta didn't play. Abeg go sleep jor.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 11, 2012
@Solomon111. Perhaps you started following european football after 2004. For example Juventus is the most successful club in Italian football because they have more scudetto (hence the name "the old lady"wink than any other team despite having just 2 european cup as against Milan's 7. That is a fact. And AC Milan is the most successful club in club world football(not in Italy) because they have more world titles than any other team. Liverpool are no longer the most successful team in England, but Manchester United, but they are the most successful English team in Europe. They haven't won the world club cup ever even when it was called the Intercontinental cup, of which Manchester United has 2, so I don't know hoe the weighing of the trophies you are talking about takes that into consideration. If we are to follow your principles it means that FC Porto, PSV Eindhoven are more successful clubs(of which they actually are) than Chelsea FC
Another point you raised was that if Manchester United were placed in Juventus and Shaktar's group, they wouldn't have qualified. That's just speculation, for your information, (you can search the internet for this) in all the times you have been watching football, when have you seen Juventus defeating Manchester United? Manchester United has never really had problems with Italian oppositions save Milan.
So do try and get some facts right and stop being too fanatical. We all love our clubs, but that doesn't allow us to start giving out very false information.
Now, talking like a Man utd fan, I don't actually consider chelsea and arsenal as my rivals because there is virtually no big trophy that you have won more than us, so why should we take you as rivals?
Imagine chelsea back in the days of not even qualifying for the champions league, and the few times they did, hardly could make the second group phase, or then the quarter-finals. Back then, Manchester United was the only English team getting to the quarters and beyond, Arsenal couldn't back then. How things have changed. If it wasn't for Man Utd back then, perhaps England would still be having just 2 teams automatically.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by BinghiNya(m): 2:38am On Nov 11, 2012
chelsea fans get some education; chelsea has never played a final with barcelona united have played 3 losing 2. United has never lost to barca at ot while chelsea has at stamford bridge. United has won the ucl at camp nou while barca has not won the ucl at ot. Man u remains the only english team to score 3 goals at camp nou, the only english team to stop barca scoring over 2 legs.
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by olumyde5(m): 8:04am On Nov 11, 2012
Darthmaul: @Solomon111. Perhaps you started following european football after 2004. For example Juventus is the most successful club in Italian football because they have more scudetto (hence the name "the old lady"wink than any other team despite having just 2 european cup as against Milan's 7. That is a fact. And AC Milan is the most successful club in club world football(not in Italy) because they have more world titles than any other team. Liverpool are no longer the most successful team in England, but Manchester United, but they are the most successful English team in Europe. They haven't won the world club cup ever even when it was called the Intercontinental cup, of which Manchester United has 2, so I don't know hoe the weighing of the trophies you are talking about takes that into consideration. If we are to follow your principles it means that FC Porto, PSV Eindhoven are more successful clubs(of which they actually are) than Chelsea FC
Another point you raised was that if Manchester United were placed in Juventus and Shaktar's group, they wouldn't have qualified. That's just speculation, for your information, (you can search the internet for this) in all the times you have been watching football, when have you seen Juventus defeating Manchester United? Manchester United has never really had problems with Italian oppositions save Milan.
So do try and get some facts right and stop being too fanatical. We all love our clubs, but that doesn't allow us to start giving out very false information.
Now, talking like a Man utd fan, I don't actually consider chelsea and arsenal as my rivals because there is virtually no big trophy that you have won more than us, so why should we take you as rivals?
Imagine chelsea back in the days of not even qualifying for the champions league, and the few times they did, hardly could make the second group phase, or then the quarter-finals. Back then, Manchester United was the only English team getting to the quarters and beyond, Arsenal couldn't back then. How things have changed. If it wasn't for Man Utd back then, perhaps England would still be having just 2 teams automatically.

Well said bro I think MOST of these chelsea fans joined the bus during the Mourinho's era and hence MOST did not support the club because of a football culture but because chelsea was just winning games under mourinho then, they have very little fact about football generally, most times their arguments are just too myopic, even Nottingham forest wey don win 2 UCL sef no dey shout
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 11, 2012
Akpu.Nku:
why chelshit fans dey cry ?
wetin concern ur mama pant and belt hooks wer en yash diameter big pass garden of eden. Amu ijiji
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 11, 2012
Akpu.Nku:

keep on deceiving ur self, soon strength will run out of ur team.
and it will run into dat veins in ur foreskin, isi amu like u
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 11, 2012
Akosbaba: chelsea fans that always criticise/badmouth one or two things when United win are equivalent to goats who get beaten for eating food that doesn't belong to them.(1)one thing u guys shud know is that even though united receive favours from referees more than others,there is nothing u guys can do about it.(2)isn't it hypocritical/convenient to point out united's favours and leave important decisions that go ur way i.e drogba scored a clear offside goal that gave chelsea the win at old trafford and ultimately led to their 2009/2010 EPL title.(3)to the guy that asked which united players will park the bus,in case u've forgotten,united were the first team to defend all thru against barcelona in the 2007/2008 champions league season before they went on to win.(4)united are the most successful in england because they have more epl and FA cup titles than any other team(including liverpool) and currently the only team with the FIFA World club cup trophy in england.
how did all these end d imbechile chromosome in ur family. Check well y ur popsi will put garri in his akwa oche plain trouser pocket and will be scooping d thing wid bare hands and eating when trekking to his conductor job
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 11, 2012
Akosbaba: there are 4 major trophies in england:the premier league,the fa cup,the league cup and the community shield.compare and contrast how many each team has and modify ur post
ar u still eating the bush meat ur great grandfathers killed ie ar u stil having d taste wen u want to eat ie wat u are implying wen u ar calling to ur past trophies, can't u c if U'l get anytn in d future
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 11, 2012
BodyKiss:

Hehehehe, what strength of team? The one that can't perform if one first XI player doesn't play, or the one that it took 120 min to beat Man U reserve players? Common Swansea you guys couldn't defeat just because Matta didn't play. Abeg go sleep jor.
come lemme ask u somtn and if u don't get d answer straight, u ar dumb just like a menstrating hare. Which team defeated man-u dz season in epl? So sir alex ferguson knew he was playing chelsea and brought his reserve teams and u mean giggs and chicharito are in reserve team abi. U ar a bleached eidiota. All doz eleven reserve teams get complete aji amu so no dey talk trash or u saying alex gay just needed nead d carling cup cos it is 2much in ur archives. Jumbo size f.oo* l
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by bashydemy(m): 8:54am On Nov 11, 2012
Movingcoil: come lemme ask u somtn and if u don't get d answer straight, u ar dumb just like a menstrating hare. Which team defeated man-u dz season in epl? So sir alex ferguson knew he was playing chelsea and brought his reserve teams and u mean giggs and chicharito are in reserve team abi. U ar a bleached eidiota. All doz eleven reserve teams get complete aji amu so no dey talk trash or u saying alex gay just needed nead d carling cup cos it is 2much in ur archives. Jumbo size f.oo* l
Come bro you don't really need all this shouting United Rules just accept that #Fact#
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
Movingcoil: how did all these end d imbechile chromosome in ur family. Check well y ur popsi will put garri in his akwa oche plain trouser pocket and will be scooping d thing wid bare hands and eating when trekking to his conductor job
Is the coil moving in ur brain the cause of this personality disorder cos am very sure dis is one personal experience u had with ur father but common ur father puts garri in his pockets? That family needs help
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Akosbaba(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2012
Movingcoil: how did all these end d imbechile chromosome in ur family. Check well y ur popsi will put garri in his akwa oche plain trouser pocket and will be scooping d thing wid bare hands and eating when trekking to his conductor job
and also the fact that ur family has no educational background for white collar jobs doesn't mean everybody has to be a conductor
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 11, 2012
Akosbaba: I see u're the idiotic type that results to cheap insults when defeated by facts and can do nothing but type like a deranged lunatic.I know they said silence is the best answer for fools like u but I guess enlighting u will be a better choice.dumb ass chelshit motherfucker
u just revealed wat u are
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
HNosegbe: Man U.... There's just something about that team that no other club in England has. Amazing.
. LoL, am a. Chelseafc fan thumbs up for such astonishing performance yesterday!!!! But also remember NOBODY parks the bus like chelseafc!!!!! Lol kidding
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Darthmaul: @Solomon111. Perhaps you started following european football after 2004. For example Juventus is the most successful club in Italian football because they have more scudetto (hence the name "the old lady"wink than any other team despite having just 2 european cup as against Milan's 7. That is a fact. And AC Milan is the most successful club in club world football(not in Italy) because they have more world titles than any other team. Liverpool are no longer the most successful team in England, but Manchester United, but they are the most successful English team in Europe. They haven't won the world club cup ever even when it was called the Intercontinental cup, of which Manchester United has 2, so I don't know hoe the weighing of the trophies you are talking about takes that into consideration. If we are to follow your principles it means that FC Porto, PSV Eindhoven are more successful clubs(of which they actually are) than Chelsea FC

Manchester United has won the World Club Cup only once, that is 2008. Although I decamped and hate Man Utd, you can't stop but respect them. They are indeed what you call a great club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
BinghiNya: chelsea fans get some education; chelsea has never played a final with barcelona united have played 3 losing 2. United has never lost to barca at ot while chelsea has at stamford bridge. United has won the ucl at camp nou while barca has not won the ucl at ot. grin Man u remains the only english team to score 3 goals at camp nou, the only english team to stop barca scoring over 2 legs.

I don't understand this point. The Camp Nou Finals was against Bayern Munich. That doesn't add to Man Utd credentials over Barca. By the Way Barca has beaten Man Utd in Englad (Wembley) to win the Champions League. cool
Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
olumyde5:

Well said bro I think MOST of these chelsea fans joined the bus during the Mourinho's era and hence MOST did not support the club because of a football culture but because chelsea was just winning games under mourinho then, they have very little fact about football generally, most times their arguments are just too myopic, even Nottingham forest wey don win 2 UCL sef no dey shout

Most of you Man Utd fans joined Man Utd when they were winning. I started Supporting Man Utd in 1996 when Cantona's volley won Man Utd the FA Cup. I didn't know the history then but I was young and I liked what I saw displayed that day by the Man Utd players.

1 Like

Re: Aston Villa Vs Manchester United 2 - 3 On 10th November 2012 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
thegoodjoehunt:

Manchester United has won the World Club Cup only once, that is 2008. Although I decamped and hate Man Utd, you can't stop but respect them. They are indeed what you call a great club.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup
Hey dude, you don't have to give me a link on that, come on, I am not a new generation football fan. Man Utd has won one Fifa world club cup yes but the competition stemmed from the intercontinental cup (Toyota cup, always played in Japan) between the copa libertadores winner and European cup winner. It is "usually" added to world titles won by clubs, that is why I included it. Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 17th October 2015 / Spain Vs Czech Republic: Euro 2016 (1 - 0) On 13th June 2016 / Real Madrid Vs Roma: UCL (2 - 0) On 8th March 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.