Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Aggressive Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aggressive Husband (3899 Views)

Why Are Husbands Aggressive To Their Wives When They Are Financially Unstable? / Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? / Men Who Are Aggressive Towards Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aggressive Husband by Dreloaded(f): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2008
Shapey, Long time jare. Hope all is finally well kiss

I see what you are getting at with Leilah but I'm not sure if it's true as she's been with this brute for 3 years. I personally think she gets off on the beatings jare. Infact after 3 years shouldnt he have gotten his green card by now sef abi Leileh?
Re: Aggressive Husband by Leilah(f): 6:40pm On Feb 07, 2008
No! I don't mean to be painting a bad picture of nigerian! and yes, he has his green card nearly four years now ut he does nt have his citizenship! that is the one I woul dhave to vouch for (ie marrige is subsiding0 after that only God knows!
Re: Aggressive Husband by chika98: 6:00am On Feb 08, 2008
I do hope he doesn't know your on nairaland. Can you imagine what will happen if he finds out that you discuss your wahala on here? Pls be careful. I know you will leave when you've truly had enough!
Re: Aggressive Husband by Nobody: 4:29am On Feb 11, 2008
Leilah dear,
I have read your many tales of woe on nairaland and I wonder if you really do enjoy being abused?
yes there's a Psychiatric state where abused women really do enjoy being brutalised.
You may need help,this is unnatural.

You are a beautiful women.
There are many men out there that would appreciate and love you.
You've got to tell yourself that you are worth loving and stop putting yourself in this pitiful situations.
Abuse is abuse is abuse
It doesn't hurt any more or less if the man were Igbo,Yoruba or from Islamabad
Call the police and let them lock up that son of a gun so you can have time to think straight.
Wake up and do it fast because you are not the only one at risk here.
I hear you have a child
Do you want her to grow up to be a spineless,sissy that can't stand on her own 2 feet.

Do you have friends in the real world?
what about parents and relatives?
Confide in someone and get out of that situation with the little dignity you have left
A word is enough for the wise.

you can email me privately at babyosisi@hotmail.com.
A lady should never put herself in this situation for anything whatsoever.
You are worth a whole lot more than your private parts and rectum.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beware Of Women / Carrying Pregnancy Should Be Considered As Work, High Court Judge Rules / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.