Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? (702 Views)

PHOTOS: Alex Song & Gerard Pique Fight During The Celebration Of LA LIGA Triumph / English Premier League Can't Be Better Than La Liga / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 10, 2012
The English premier league still remain the most viewed league in the world but arguably not skillful enough when compared to major leagues like la liga( barcelona and real madrid sets perfect example), german league also!!! Although, the Spanish league can also boost of producing more fifa world best player than the EPL, but with the uncertainty of predicting precisely how the final standings in the EPL makes it the most Competitive league ever!!! ( No league will ever produce a 94min winner like the EPL)!!! 2010 world cup in which Spain won produced 90 percent of la liga players, in fact it was barcelona n real madrid that won the cup!!!! Have your say, I feel the Epl is better, but la liga isn't negligible when compared too!!!
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Mynd44: 6:14am On Nov 10, 2012
Here is a thought, take the top three years in England and put them in La Liga. They won't make top two. Top three will even be wahala to them
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Itoroetti(m): 8:02am On Nov 10, 2012
U just answered for urself.apart from Barca n real madrid,which other teams do u see in la liga?apart from messi and ronaldo,which other skillful player do u have in la liga?Epl is simply the best.how many goals did ronaldo scored at man u?can u compare that to a basket fool of goals he has scored at madrid?how many goals did kanoute scored at tottenham?Do u know he went to sevilla and won la liga's top scorer?
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Mynd44: 8:09am On Nov 10, 2012
Did Atletico Bilbao not send Man U out of the champions league? Athletico Madrid disgraced Chelasea at the super cup right and you are saying there are only two good teams in Spain.
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44: Did Atletico Bilbao not send Man U out of the champions league? Athletico Madrid disgraced Chelasea at the super cup right and you are saying there are only two good teams in Spain.

. Well, you have a point there, but may I also remind you chelsea have a very good record against spanish teams, in the group stage of the champ league they beat atletico de madrid 4-0 courtesy of goals frm kalu and lampard, also beat valencia 3-0, with barcelona(1-0)!
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Mynd44: 11:02am On Nov 10, 2012
Ezechinwa: . Well, you have a point there, but may I also remind you chelsea have a very good record against spanish teams, in the group stage of the champ league they beat atletico de madrid 4-0 courtesy of goals frm kalu and lampard, also beat valencia 3-0, with barcelona(1-0)!
You must be a chelasea fan. Did I argue about who beat who? I only gave those examples cos someone said only two teams in the Spanish league are doing well.

Are you trying to say if you merged the two leagues, English teams will dominate?

Put Arsenal in the La Liga and they might not make champions league and that's a fact.

English teams tend to focus on defense while Spanish teams are more concerned with their mid-field play so goals come in a lot
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2012
Mynd_44:
You must be a chelasea fan. Did I argue about who beat who? I only gave those examples cos someone said only two teams in the Spanish league are doing well.

Are you trying to say if you merged the two leagues, English teams will dominate?

Put Arsenal in the La Liga and they might not make champions league and that's a fact.

English teams tend to focus on defense while Spanish teams are more concerned with their mid-field play so goals come in a lot
. Point noted brov!!!! You just said it all!!!!! Thanks
Re: EPL Or La LIGA? Which Has More Quality? by Mynd44: 11:50pm On Nov 10, 2012
Ezechinwa: . Point noted brov!!!! You just said it all!!!!! Thanks
No wahala

(1) (Reply)

Nasri & Chamakh Abused By Arsenal Fans Outside Emirates / Mourinho Sacked By Madrid / Arsenal’s Mesut Özil Spotted In The Studio Rapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.