Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? (6820 Views)

Nuc Proposed Seven Years Of Medical School : A Medical Student's Perspective / A Floating School Proposed For Makoko Waterfront Slum / The Proposed Nationwide Strike By All Nigerian Polytechnic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by obaonline: 11:58am On Feb 02, 2008
Hello my fellow Nigerians. Please i want any that have the full information about the proposed Kwara State University that will commence its operation by October this email to send the full details to my email: obaonlineng@yahoo.com or obaonlineng@gmail.com. better still on my phone number 08077363148. I want to know how people will get admission there may be through JAMB or sales of form by the institution and i want to know when the sales of form will commence.
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by lekosoo(m): 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2008
Just try to go through what the Chairman, Implementation Committee on the University.

The Chairman, Implementation Committee on Kwara State University, Prof. Shuaib Abdulraheem, has said that the institution will take off this year.

Addressing a press conference in Ilorin on Thursday, Abdulraheem said seven sub-committees had been inaugurated to make the dream a reality.

He listed the committees to include academic brief, master plan, physical planning, government and administration, draft law, finance and budget and transition.

The sub-committees, he said, would submit their report by September when the university would begin its academic programmes.

He expalined that the university would take care of the growing number indigenes seeking university admission.

He noted that the univeristy would compete favourably with others, federal and state, in standard, quality and academic, adding that the fees would also be affordable

The former vice-chancellor of the University of Ilorin, said the state government would also inject N2bn annually to the university to take care of its basic needs until the institution stabilised financialy.

Abdulraheem also told journalists that the present Kwara State Polytechnic would serve as the main campus of the university while the state polytechnic would be relocated to its original site at the Institute of Technology, otherwise known as the mini campus of UNILORIN.
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by funmeme(f): 4:26pm On Feb 04, 2008
this really great!

please when and how do we get the form, how about those who already has OND in kwara state polythechnic? how will it gooooooooo any body with details?
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by linoboy: 6:45pm On May 14, 2008
pls help me with this info to my mail @ linoboy84@yahoo.com.
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by redox: 7:17am On Jun 16, 2008
please i also would like to know how i can get the form into the university and when and how their admission will commence. please u can mail it to me on olga4peace@yahoo.co.uk. thanks
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 16, 2008
Do you mean Ilorin University, cos there's no Kwara State, what they have there is Ilorin as a state. Awon Omo Hausa grin
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by abolemma(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2008
Hello every body in the house!
I am from Kwara State and I am delighted to say that that is a good idea for us. I hold the certificate of the State polytechnic before I proceeded to the University and finished some 3yrs ago that they are upgrading to Kwara State University; as a matter of fact, they have a structure in place that can kick off the school.
I therefore wish every one that intend to apply to do so as they are bound to give a great deal of standard in learning and research.
God be with you all.

EAT
PHC
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by Phemour: 6:37pm On Jun 17, 2008
guy2 na im go good for me ooo. how can i get the form pls.

holuwaphemi@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2008
U be pako. U don c d school for brochure? Or u check NUC website e come de there?
No just waste ya money lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by Phemour: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2008
naijamark, u are stupid na everything u dey spoil, folish yoruba boy (agbaya oponu)
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by DisGuy: 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2008
It was meant to start off this year sept, heard its been postpones till next year or perhaps some programmes have been postponed

naijamark, omo adedibu, 3rd class loma gba grin http://allafrica.com/stories/200712180421.html
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 18, 2008
PHEMOUR:

naijamark, u are stupid na everything u dey spoil, folish yoruba boy (agbaya oponu)

@Phemour, you know agbaya oponu is a title, ask aroundĀ  grin But why u de vess self, or you be Aboki Kwara? See my teeth againĀ  grin (lol)

Dis Guy:

naijamark, omo adedibu, 3rd class loma gba grin http://allafrica.com/stories/200712180421.html

Woo, ma je ki n fun e lepe o!
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by success09(m): 10:15am On Feb 26, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

I think a forum is suppose to be an avenue to enlighten and educate ourselves on different and important issues. I, infact wonder why the administrator of this forum has allowed people who tend to be unserious when it comes to discussing issues on the forum. Image how these guys (ie. naijamark and co) are raining abusive languages on themselves in a public forum, where people are suppose to be educated. Please, this needs urgent attention, either the admin deletes all these rubbish or ban these unserious guys from posting on this forum.

Now to the issue being discussed (i.e. Kwara State University). without stressing much, anyone interested can read today's National Pilot Newspapers or visit the JAMB websites at:
www.jambng.com
www.jambonline.org
www.jamb.org.ng

I wish every serious forumite all the best. Thanks
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by bawjay(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2009
1.what is the cut off mark of kwara state university?
2.Is there law in kwara state unversity?
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by bawjay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2009
Many student now can not easily gain admission into the university,and now that the issue of kwara state university has come will their be free admission for uncommitted student out side . As for me i'm hoping to gain admission into the university ,created by the wonderful government of Kwara State,thanks to Governor Bukola Saraki the executive governor of Kwara State.
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by DisGuy: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2009
bawjay:

1.what is the cut off mark of kwara state university?
2.Is there law in kwara state unversity?

i dont think so

http://anax1a.pressmart.net/nigeriantribune/NT/NT/2009/02/25/INDEX.SHTML

page 36
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by larayat(f): 4:47pm On Apr 26, 2009
yeah.
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by jolayemis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2009
is it true dat kwara state university form is out? b cos some guy informed me that they now selling the form
ply contact me 08022537808,E-mail sheft_wale@yahoo.com
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by deejaid(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2009
dont rely on hear-says, & dont wait till it rains. just take d effontry & pain 2 vist d KWASU campus Ilorin. and u get all 1st hand information. d early d better ok!
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by sabacha: 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2009
You do have an opportunity to apply and be admitted to the Kwara State University.
Please look out for their adverts for admission application.
The website is http://www.kwasu.edu.ng
Regards
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by ormon: 9:08pm On Aug 25, 2009
opportunity is for those of people who bought jamb i mean change of Institution form at the time of registration.If you have failed to chose the School Do not Disturb yourself registration is closed.

And for those of people that chose the School Either first Choice or Second choice dont be panic admission starts by October.Congrats.

For more information call me on 08066593074 or you can send me an E- mail on
abayomi_hammed@yahoo.com. thanx. ABAYOMI HAMMED. LUV U
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by sabacha: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2009
@ABAYOMI HAMMED,
Haba malla Hammed, why are u intent on misleading people?
1. There has been NO SALE OF FORMS for admission into kwara state university;
2. Admission process has even began formally, as there will soon be an advert in dailies as well as the official website of the university (www.kwasu.edu.ng); this advert will detail information on how to go about applying for admission to the university.
3. People should please ensure they do not contact any third-party for admission, as the school is handling the process 100%, and as an expo for y'all, i hear it will be online via their website.
4.Please be mindful of dupes around!
5. see u all at kwasu.edu.ng
Re: Have You Heard About The Proposed Kwara State University? by aristocrat(m): 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2009
very nice one

(1) (Reply)

Strange Animal Inside My Neighbor Kitchen( Picture Attached) / Fed Poly Nasarawa Post-jamb Date / The Top 5 Most Intelligent Students In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.