Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) (30736 Views)

Kofi Danso Gets Private Jet From Members As Birthday Gift (photos) / Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godogwu: 6:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
fm7070: dabossman: Though I do not support the use of private jets by pastors and politicians, I dare to say that most of us are just as guilty as the folks we are pointing fingers at. Only in varying proportions.

You pay 2 million naira and above as rent p.a in Lekki/Ajah when you can pay 800k in Gbagada or 400k in Egbeda. That's an extra 1.2 million you could have used to help the needy.

You buy an SUV or saloon car at 3 million naira and above when you can get a clean tokunbo at about 1million. That's 2million naira you could have used to grade that your bad and bumpy street instead of waiting for government. Your community would be grateful.

You pay 11k monthly for DSTV Premium so you can watch premiership football when there is DSTV Family at 3k and Access at 1.5k. That extra 8-10k can feed a poor family for a month.

You wear designer clothes when there are cheaper options, go to the movies every week, spend 20k monthly flying okada when you can take a bus and you think its not a luxury? Ask those who can't afford any of these.

We can all afford to give more to charitable causes than the 1k, 5k, 10k or 100k we give now if we scale down on some of these "luxuries", but we all love a little more comfort. Aren't we all just as "guilty?"

--------------------------------------

most people on this forum kicked against this ideology. But it is fact of life. Whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Nigeria and world at large will never be better unless we revisit this ideology above
those who live for themselves will dieeee by themselves.
Politician, pastors, civil servants are always thinking about themselves. The child of that poor neighbour of yours you refused to assist with school fees will end up being the armed robber that will scatter the skul of your children with bullets
The children of those poor church members you separated from your children will end up being the ones used by terrorist to scatter the congregation

Are you f u c k i n g kidding me? , like did you listen to yourself?...... So what do i work for?, myself or the community?... No doubt you have good intentions but everyone has their own life to live. Some struggled to get wherever they are today, some were lazy and ended up being less privileged....
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godogwu: 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Phd in nonsense.

Please how many presidents of thriving nations attend the presentations of jets to Pastors let alone a shambolic nation like Nigeria. I keep saying it Nigeria is a backward looking country. At least , we know what the future leaders of tommorow will do. Attend the presentation of a cruise ship to Osama Bin Laden's son for all their father did for Humanity grin

S t u pid people, s t u pid people everywhere sad

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lol...or you bought it yourself..
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by bunchyproject(m): 8:13pm On Nov 11, 2012
All The Same We Thank God For Everything
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by brio(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
The more you give the more you get God's blessing. So when you see God blessing any individual, be it MOG or any body , that person have done alot of sowing. He is reaping what he have sown. Many of us dont know how to give that is while we are going against the blessing of God. God make me great as your servants so that I will give more to the poor.
Congrat Pastor!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by 5much(m): 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Is it now a competition thing among our pastors to own a private jet?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
dabossman:

You see that is where you are wrong. Part of the tithe biblically goes to take care of the upkeep and needs of the priest/levites/pastor. Or you don't know some pastors get salaries like CEO's? Now whether buying a jet is part of the pastor's needs is a different issue. But don't think part of your tithe won't go into your pastor's account.

Also, who says some churches are not money making ventures? Where you there when the "man of God" received his "call?" Many of them are presently run like businesses and even employ staff.

Christianity is a personal journey. That is why no pastor's action can shock or infuriate me. He is not holier than I am, and contrary to popular belief, God doesn't expect more of him than He does of me. That is what I believe.

Personally, I dont know what you mean by "man of God" received his "call. I cant see it in my bible where anyone "recieved their call". Neither does the bible advocate spending the money from peoples tithes and offering to live a luxurious life because you have a personal call on your life. I have no idea what it means to recieve a call from whoever so cannot comment.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
SELFWORTH: I don't understand this fascination with Jet and Ministers of God. Jesus did not own a single thing while he lived on planet earth . You don't need all these material things for your life to make a real impact on lives of other fellow beings or leave a lasting legacy. None of these material things bring any fulfilment of any kind.

How does the jet bring glory to Christ?

^^^Even the Pope (arguably the head of the richest church on planet earth) doesn't own a private jet; there's too much emphasis in these pentecostal churches on riches, prosperity and material gains......and little or no emphasis on 'bearing the cross' and sacrificing for the good of others.

Imagine the orphans and schools the money spent on all these material/earthly possessions could help?

Still, if the mugu church members want to be fleeced in such a crass manner, who are we to object?

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
Godogwu:

Taxes you say?, please how much do you pay? and how many events have you seen the president attend like this one? Do you think the problem of stable electricity or unemployment will be solved in the 2-3 hours he spent at the event?..... Rubbish!

You are right. With these kind of "selfless" events keeping your politicians busy, Nigeria's problems are unsolveable.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by kennyeast(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2012
Jaidey-one:
you're a fool. I don't know why people are so quick to spread the misconception that Jesus was poor. Far from it!!! The bible told us that the soldiers that nailed him to the cross fought over his robe. I guess they were fighting over a rag abi?
Bigger fool, did Jesus collect money from his followers to buy those things u call expensive? NO!

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by troy20(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
egoldman: Deeper Life am sure have enough money to buy private jets for pastor kumuyi , why do you think he has not done that yet ? also why do you think kumuyi have not ordained himself bishop ? There are men of God and there are "MEN" of God .
my guy ur kumuyi de bid im time.person wey de ride in 10 convoy jeeps with men like sss runing by d sides like he is a governor.wats d difference.he will enventualy get his jets.mayb by dat time oyedepo go de travel on space rocket.and by d time all dem pastors go meet up with oyedepo him go don de do time travel.funky men of god.chai!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by SELFWORTH: 9:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
Godogwu:

S t u pid people, s t u pid people everywhere sad

Where do all these ignorant people crawl out from? I tell you Nigeria is full of Aliens. grin

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Originalsly: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can tell too many people have Bibles but don't read them. They prefer to swallow every word spat out by these self declared men of God. Did the Bible tell aboit tithes? Am sure your man of god preached you to death on paying but never on the purpose. Was tithes all about money? Wasn't the main purpose to help in the welfare of the poor and to maintain the apostles in their spreading of the word? When did it change to ensuring the men of God live in luxury? ...to live better than the kings and noble? Is for you to discern who is of God and who is not... God fearing people are concerned about spirituality....not materialism.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by troy20(m): 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Osheshe:

Sometimes, its better to be silent and be thought a f00l, than to speak/write and be known as a f00l.

From your comment, you've made it plain to me that you don't reside in Warri or its environs. Yet your itchy fingers were quick to type rubbish, with the vain hope of getting multiple 'likes' on your comment.

Eagle Heights International School...that's the name of the 'church-owned' school that is contributing its fair quota to the education sector.

Eagle Heights Microfinance Bank...the 'church-owned' bank that supports fledgling business ventures.

Eagle Computer School...has trained thousands of youths to acquire necessary skills and certifications.

ISOM....the International School of Ministry that grooms people with the passion to serve God.

This MOG has personally trained hundreds of individuals up to Masters level...in various institutions within and outside Nigeria.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion....but please get your facts right! Stop peddling lies.

Tagging him a drug addict? I laugh in vernacular...you've snorted cocaine with him before?

Talking about his beards and intimate details concerning husband and wife? Wetin carry your mind go there? You need serious deliverance.

And the individual who said the MOG personally called for donations towards the jet purchase...haba! Get your facts right.

It tickles me to no end, how some peeps can just sit in the comfort of their homes, sipping on chilled juice/surfing through channels on their state-of-the-art home theatre systems/lounging on their bouncy foam mattresses and fluffy pillows/surrounded by the most luxury their pockets can afford, while uploading comments through expensive smartphones/laptops + modems + broadband/ipads and what not...to criticize someone.

I laugh in my native dialect....Practice what you preach! I'm sure most peeps who've commented on this thread turn a blind eye to the beggars/lepers/physically challenged around them...

A quick question...what have you done for the poor/needy/starving/flood victims/physically challenged/bomb-scare displaced people around you, and within the nation in the last seven (7) days?

*Deafening silence*

Can I buy a vowel?

My friend shut up! U cant justify this by any possible means.the church on its own bears a heavy moral responsibilty since it demands it 4rm others, it ought 2 portray it.pastor ayo has a duty of sacrifice.dat in itself is d fundamental root of xtianity.not d oda way round n definatly not jets.if u eva saw d four walls of education,then u r a disgrace

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
The church divided so Christianity lost it value!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
The church divided so Christianity lost its value!
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Osheshe(f): 11:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
troy20:
My friend shut up! U cant justify this by any possible means.the church on its own bears a heavy moral responsibilty since it demands it 4rm others, it ought 2 portray it.pastor ayo has a duty of sacrifice.dat in itself is d fundamental root of xtianity.not d oda way round n definatly not jets.if u eva saw d four walls of education,then u r a disgrace

I'm sure I hit a nerve there. Your command of abusive words portrays you as the shallow-minded individual that you are.

I'm entitled to my own opinion...just as you are entitled to yours. You CANNOT 'lord' your opinion over me.

I was curious about this 'learned' individual and hit gold in one of his posts...
https://www.nairaland.com/1093849/ways-teach-kids-believe-themselves/1#12844868

Your flawed up-bringing must have really messed you up bad. Talk about one with a warped mind and twisted outlook on life.

P.S: If our typing and mastery of English Language were to be used as a yardstick to evaluate educational prowess, who is the disgrace?

Look in the mirror and find him staring right back.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by johnnewliffe(m): 11:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
R2bees: make una forget that tin, na him buy am kom gv church members make them present am 2 him as bufday gift
na so my broda abi which kind work person dey do way come turn private jet 2 hammer dey use private jet as gift. Omo na 4 dis country all of us go wise olorun!.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Horus(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=17pt]Pastor Oritsejafor Acquires Private Jet[/size]

November 11, 2012

Current president of the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor has bought a private jet, joining a growing number of high-flying Nigerian pastors who own private jets. Mr. Oritsejafor is the chief pastor and founder of the Word of Life Bible Church in Warri, Delta State.

Mr. Oritsejafor was presented with the "gift" of the jet via a projector at a lavish party that marked the 40th anniversary of his work as a pastor in Warri. President Goodluck Jonathan was in attendance at the event where Mr. Oritsejafor received the jet. One source described the pastor as “ferociously close to President Jonathan.”

Mr. Oritsejafor’s jet is a Canadian-made Bombardier jet with US registration number N431CB. The jet was manufactured in 1994 and previously belonged to two different owners in the US, our records revealed. The private jet was last used in New Jersey by C R BARD IN of Murray Hill, New Jersey

SaharaReporters learnt that the jet was flown out of the US from Morristown, New Jersey in September 2012 ostensibly to be retrofitted and serviced before delivery last week to Mr. Oritsejafor.

Records accessed by us on the Internet indicated that the jet’s owners in New Jersey listed it for sale in July 2012. The data also showed that the jet had once been upgraded to give it more engine power. The jet’s interior is furnished with gold accents in the toilet and bathroom area.

Asked to comment on Mr. Oritsejafor’s acquisition of a jet, a New York-based Nigerian pastor decried the rush by several Nigerian pastors to acquire extremely expensive objects. “It’s unfortunate that Christ’s message of love and compassion for the poor is often turned on its head as some of our well-known Nigerian pastors compete for private jets and other riches of this world,” said the pastor.

The pastor also deplored the undue emphasis on prosperity preaching, adding that the pastors are “too frequently prospered while their congregants continue to suffer in poverty.”

As CAN president, Pastor Oritsejafor is at the forefront of Christian responses to the spate of religious violence in certain Northern Nigerian cities. The violence has led to the destruction of churches and the death of scores of worshipers.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/news-page/pastor-oritsejafor-acquires-private-jet

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by jimino(m): 12:17am On Nov 12, 2012
abeg make una leave d pastor and e jet. If u point a finger at some1 atleast 3 fingers wil b pointing back at u.if every1 dat has commented on dis thread cn help d nearest helpless person close 2 u, it wil make alot of different. God is watching us.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Godogwu: 12:46am On Nov 12, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Where do all these ignorant people crawl out from? I tell you Nigeria is full of Aliens. grin

K
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 12, 2012
Osheshe:

I'm sure I hit a nerve there. Your command of abusive words portrays you as the shallow-minded individual that you are.

I'm entitled to my own opinion...just as you are entitled to yours. You CANNOT 'lord' your opinion over me.

I was curious about this 'learned' individual and hit gold in one of his posts...
https://www.nairaland.com/1093849/ways-teach-kids-believe-themselves/1#12844868

Your flawed up-bringing must have really messed you up bad. Talk about one with a warped mind and twisted outlook on life.

P.S: If our typing and mastery of English Language were to be used as a yardstick to evaluate educational prowess, who is the disgrace?

Look in the mirror and find him staring right back.

then you went right ahead and showed how "shallow-minded" you are by trading even worse insults. grin Nigerians na wa.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Osheshe(f): 7:39am On Nov 12, 2012
davidylan:

then you went right ahead and showed how "shallow-minded" you are by trading even worse insults. grin Nigerians na wa.

Please point out my abusive words. I merely quoted the author from a previous post where he wrote about his upbringing. If you even bothered to open the link I posted above my comment, you'd have gotten the drift.

Oh yeah...trust some Nigerians to put 2 and 2 together...and come up with 50. Kindly refrain from quoting me out of context. Sometimes, it takes more than one read to actually understand something.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by emalekuo(m): 7:40am On Nov 12, 2012
There is something we don't know about the plane and secondly for a president to be commissioning a birthday plane gift simply means he is not as busy as he claims to be.

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 12, 2012
brio: The more you give the more you get God's blessing. So when you see God blessing any individual, be it MOG or any body , that person have done alot of sowing. He is reaping what he have sown. Many of us dont know how to give that is while we are going against the blessing of God. God make me great as your servants so that I will give more to the poor.
Congrat Pastor!
so if i sow seed up to the amount he sow, i go get private jet?

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by banki(m): 12:14pm On Nov 12, 2012
of all things to buy your pastor for a birthday gift.... you bought him a jet,.....

1 Like

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Horus(m): 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-Xs0F0ReYtjo/UKHtss4BXSI/AAAAAAAAZ_M/iIiC18DrKvU/s400/Interior+of+a+Private+Jet+-+Simply+Samad.jpg[/img]

[size=15pt]Shocking Fact About Nigerian Pastors and Warren Buffet[/size]

Do you know that:

Warren Buffet owns the largest private jet manufacturing firm in the US?

Yet he has never flown in one because he says "everyone who says they need a private jet to make important appointments is a liar".

"They need it for their ego. Name me one of them busier than I am who owns more US corporations than I do".

"I travel constantly across the US and the world in commercial jetliners, live in the same house since the 70s, still buy $9 ties and $75 suits and still drive my 22 year old immaculately maintained Lincoln".

Buffet is one of the richest men in the largest economy on earth!

These flash lifestyles are simply ego driven!

This very true statement applies no greater to anybody more than the NIGERIAN PASTORS!

Call it whatever you want but I can surely say most of them are Luxury loving. Ego driven self centred people

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Pataki: 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
I really do not get it any longer. undecided

I remember when I was living in the UK, there was this UK Nigerian pastor who came at the beginning of the year stating all what his church is gonna achieve by the end of the year, building a massive hall for church programs, healthcare facility, etc....at the end of his speech, he said also buying a private jet. Everyone in the audience shouted and got excited......I was like, are you serious?!

Oh well.....little wonder by the end of the following year, he landed himself in jail accused of sexually molesting children. The love for vanities of life is all but vanity.

I remember many many years ago, this same Oritsejafor came to Abeokuta for a healing/revival crusade. It was so massive that everyone in Abeokuta knew of it. There was a popular mad man roaming the streets of Abeokuta back then. His street name was 'Shine'. It was acclaimed that Oritsejafor healed this mad man of his madness only for this man to bounce back more intensely mad. Whether Shine is still alive or not, I have no clue whatsoever.

God knows those who are serving him. But a so-called Pastor with whatever vanities of life he has in his possession, is no man-of-God! I do not respect such a man! Oritsejafor was formerly a thief and armed robber, and he has used the church to perfect his art of stealing! Private jet my foot from church members.
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jesus Cleared The Temple, but THE TRADERS ARE BACK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
Jesus Christ trekked to wherever he went to. He did not own a carriage a horse or donkey. When he needs to cross a river, he hired or borrowed boats from boat owners so what is this damn thing with ministers of the church and material acquisitions especially jets? Just last week I was irritated by a WINNERS CHAPEL buffoon who's chuch's G.O has 5 private jets. The Ayamatanga said the jets where used for moving the ministry forward. Just some months back, a winners church branch in Benin on a sunday I decided to follow my inlaw to church asked the church members to bring their entire monthly salary for the church to use for moving the ministry forward. What where those pastors thinking? How will the member feed and pay school fees? The mumu members sef wit exception of my inlaw did as they where asked and put their entire salaries as offering in church... Mumu winners chapel people... Mtchewwwwww
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by miqos02(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
So na tokunbo plane the man buy. I dey laff
Re: Oritsejafor Gets Private-Jet As Birthday Gift From Church Members-(pics) by Ivynwa(f): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2012
Osheshe:

Sometimes, its better to be silent and be thought a f00l, than to speak/write and be known as a f00l.

From your comment, you've made it plain to me that you don't reside in Warri or its environs. Yet your itchy fingers were quick to type rubbish, with the vain hope of getting multiple 'likes' on your comment.

Eagle Heights International School...that's the name of the 'church-owned' school that is contributing its fair quota to the education sector.

Eagle Heights Microfinance Bank...the 'church-owned' bank that supports fledgling business ventures.

Eagle Computer School...has trained thousands of youths to acquire necessary skills and certifications.

ISOM....the International School of Ministry that grooms people with the passion to serve God.

This MOG has personally trained hundreds of individuals up to Masters level...in various institutions within and outside Nigeria.

Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion....but please get your facts right! Stop peddling lies.

Tagging him a drug addict? I laugh in vernacular...you've snorted cocaine with him before?

Talking about his beards and intimate details concerning husband and wife? Wetin carry your mind go there? You need serious deliverance.

And the individual who said the MOG personally called for donations towards the jet purchase...haba! Get your facts right.

It tickles me to no end, how some peeps can just sit in the comfort of their homes, sipping on chilled juice/surfing through channels on their state-of-the-art home theatre systems/lounging on their bouncy foam mattresses and fluffy pillows/surrounded by the most luxury their pockets can afford, while uploading comments through expensive smartphones/laptops + modems + broadband/ipads and what not...to criticize someone.

I laugh in my native dialect....Practice what you preach! I'm sure most peeps who've commented on this thread turn a blind eye to the beggars/lepers/physically challenged around them...

A quick question...what have you done for the poor/needy/starving/flood victims/physically challenged/bomb-scare displaced people around you, and within the nation in the last seven (7) days?

*Deafening silence*

Can I buy a vowel?

Why am I just seeing this. Looks like one of the investors/shareholders dey here. Clap! Clap! Clap!
---and you had to waste all this energy rapping to me who cares less what you think. Take a chill pill sweetie, don't get caught up in that.

troy20:

And to think that an angel was right there (as always) having my back. Need I say more when an angel already took care of things. Bless you Mr Troy and e-e-e-em em Bless you too Miss (what is that your name---let me check it out again) Osheshe. grin
Now we are cool, ain't we? By the way if the pastor did all of that and is still doing then I am impressed, he is really doing good works girl. I never called him an addict, I only said that the hairs all over his face needs good shaving/grooming. You sure love this your pastor man dear. Sorry if my post offended your sensibilities but I didn't diss him, you took my words out of context girlie.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Day I Will Challenge BISHOP OYEDEPO On A Sunday Service. / Bishop Oyedepo: "Inclusion Of Arabic Studies In Police Recruitment Unacceptable" / Pastor David Ogbueli Celebrates 51st Birthday: Biography, Founder Dominion City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.