Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

List Of Nominees Of Hiphopworldawards 2008 - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Nominees Of Hiphopworldawards 2008 (7179 Views)

The Headies 2015 Nominees List. / Nigeria Music Video Awards 2013 Nominees List(nmva 2013) / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2012: List Of Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: List Of Nominees Of Hiphopworldawards 2008 by princedapo: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2008
this year hiphop awards is a real flop,first and foremost,i want the organiser to ttell the music lovers,which song or album does Dbang released to make him collect artist and secondly,what are the factors needs to be considered before giving a song best video,is it how expensive,quality,effects,number of participants,location etcI think P square video DO ME,definately should have been giving the best video,i dont see ant special thing in stylee.
Re: List Of Nominees Of Hiphopworldawards 2008 by princedapo: 2:43am On Apr 10, 2008
this year hiphop awards is a real flop,first and foremost,i want the organiser to ttell the music lovers,which song or album does Dbang released to make him collect artist and secondly,what are the factors needs to be considered before giving a song best video,is it how expensive,quality,effects,number of participants,location etcI think P square video DO ME,definately should have been giving the best video,i dont see ant special thing in stylee.
Re: List Of Nominees Of Hiphopworldawards 2008 by princedapo: 2:44am On Apr 10, 2008

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Music: Joe El –ft. 2face Idibia Track Title “hold On” (download) / Download Olamide - Going To Heaven / Instrumental: Olamide - Konkobility (prod. By Freezyfofo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.