Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301850 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
That up there, aint just funny/ quit rap! Go sell "ororo" ... You'll make "oil money"/ like an opec employee/
tho Your lines aint wack, they just bore me/

is it ''raining''?
anyway silly bunny/ you a frail bitchy muffin/
you still won't be 'King' ...if your name was Ade ..or Today's temp was "Sunny" /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
007Bruce:
i diss cray dawgs/ & kill majors/
i know you're wack, but your nick's convincing... what the phuck is ''illmayor''?

I ll' sip your mum's puss....with some booze, orange juice/
how you wanna 'win'?... you ve' been bruised and abused/
what else rhymes with Bruce?...-- Fool, screwed...Jew and then "LOSE"/!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2015
Darkrebel:

is it ''raining''?
anyway silly bunny/ you a frail bitchy muffin/
you still won't be 'King' ...if your name was Ade ..or Today's temp was "Sunny" /
king sunny ade?/ wow cheesy, You put the pun in a way/ that quickly bought me away/ pfffft...
You put the pun in a way .... that quickly bored me away/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

king sunny ade?/ wow cheesy, You put the pun in way/ that quickly bought me away/ pfffft...
You put the pun in a way .... that quickly bored me away/

Bored me away?
Kill that crap and face it gee/ your entire rap is basic, snitch/you look like Giyazz molars..you decayed and stink/
matter of fact..you are as ugly...as Trinidad James's Teeth/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:46am On Jan 07, 2015
this lady is insane/ juliana's craving to be ''rĂ ped''/ but ion give a ''phuck'' bout you... you should stay on your lane/
bitchy kid always crying over spilt milk - you a baby in the game/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2015
Iam blessed with skill. Jehovah did it/with knife, ah 'divide ya ma mamary glands'... till ya sober indeed/
now thats how to literally cry.... over split milk/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2015
Am overtaking...expect a coup de tat/
so shut up you stupidd ffag/ or I ll' trap your mom..in my goody bag/
then chop off her "BBreasts"...and make you walk....into a "BBooby Trap"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2015
'B.ooby trap', hehe. had that in ma mind/ what a wack use of it, it's quack in ur line/ like you, that bar isnt fine/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2015
that bar isn't fine?
You must mindless and archaic/ you a puzzled gibbon...you ll' be tied here and blazed/ cos am heartless to Apes/
You a "sightless" Monkey...so am scripting in "Braille"...cos you 'Blinded' by hate!! /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Ksslib(m): 10:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Phuck phonetics.. we beef with tools n not grammar/for I could lend thors hammer/ just ta drill holes in ya fore-head... call am front camera/!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 07, 2015
Front camera?
please stop it right there/ or i ll' bash your skull on my 'P.C'...if you talking or jeer/ and slam my 'laptop' on your medulla...till it bloodies your head/
then slash your 'Tongue' with a "Diskette" ...and now your speech?..... is "Floppy" as hell
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2015
Pastor bruce delivers when he rhymes in the booth/ dark wack and satanic, his lines we rebuke/ & if we fight he'll lose/that's the gospel truth, but you defy it, you fool!/ you're like stevie wonder to a preacher - you're blind to the truth!!

BARS!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
the dude above me should not be a comedian,his lines are boring/a liar..with his shell of cunning ways.. he could be mistaken for a tortoise!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 1:19pm On Jan 07, 2015
shuthephuckup, you dirty swine/i diss & reply only worthy guys/
you should go back to school & graduate from your nursery rhymes/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 07, 2015
this is babyish and generic....how can this wack be a rival?/
you should be clamped and strangled/ 'fore' i drag your cheeks to 'Oyo' ...have you hacked and dangled/
then apply razors on both sides.....now it marred and ''Tribal''/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 07, 2015
ya fat,but ya puffed up due to consumption of agege bread/how can you be a lethal weapon...when you can only injure ya self!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 07, 2015
i ll' leave a dot on your skull like hindu bitches/ then abduct the 'Sauce'...like Sinzu's missing/
then bleed your rotor..and crack your ribs/ cos nothing's 'super' bout sauce....he ain't clark kent bbitch !!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2015
Darkrebel:
i ll' drill a hole in your skull like hindu bitches/ then abduct the 'Sauce'...like Sinzu's missing/
then bleed your rotor cuff..and crack your ribs/ cos nothing's 'super' bout sauce....he ain't clark kent bbitch !!
we all know D is an acronym for a male's peenis/after my elbow give his ribs a French kiss/he'd be a dead man walking..necessarily called a zombie
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
SuperSauce:
we all know D is an acronym for a male's peenis/after my elbow give his ribs a French kiss/he'd be a dead man walking..necessarily called a zombie

sauce is super...sauce is super....
but you can't win this fight/ you getting killed tonight/
'no decimals''bbitch....but am your 'weak point'...........Kryptonites/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Darkrebel:

sauce is super...sauce is super....
but you can't win this fight/ you getting killed tonight/
'no decimals''bbitch....but am your 'weak point'...........Kryptonites/

whats dark when light is talking/why would you compare me a lion to a turkey/just take few punches from me and its a KO...like Sylvester Stallone...am rocky!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Illmayor(m): 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2015
*Darkrebel Plz suprise Me For Once*

Oopz! yall ready did coz you only claim sick when you parkin-standz-with-fleez//
you pack em rhymes like you are infected with pakistan-disease//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 07, 2015
Illmayor:
*Darkrebel Plz suprise Me For Once*

Oopz! yall ready did coz you only claim sick when you parkin-standz-with-fleez//
you pack em rhymes like you are infected with pakistan-disease//

am taking your liver and gall..
Am a crude, brute jihadist/ that ll' shoot your weak body/
then Auction your 'Organs'.... to a group of 'keyboardists'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 07, 2015
SuperSauce:
whats dark when light is talking/why would you compare me a lion to a turkey/just take few punches from me and its a KO...like Sylvester Stallone...am rocky!

darkrebel and light?
that sshit's overplayed/ and retardds like you should be slit with the blades/
I should erect "Kennels' on NL.....cos you a Snitch in the game/ and a 'bbitch' in this place/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2015
Darkrebel:

darkrebel and light?
that sshit's overplayed/ and retardds like you should be slit with the blades/
I should erect "Kennels' on NL.....cos you a Snitch in the game/ and a 'bbitch' in this place/
you're have been claiming to fucck bitchhes of all sort /when you've barely been on teddy laps...like her un-used bum short! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 8:07am On Jan 08, 2015
Y'all watch as i kill this hired african/
cos in here, am gonna 'hang sauce' . . .like retired carpenters/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 8:27am On Jan 08, 2015
oopp!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 8:28am On Jan 08, 2015
Sammcarter:
Y'all watch as i kill this hired african/
cos in here, am gonna 'hang sauce' . . .like retired carpenters/
this niga so wack as bay/he should just quit raping and walk away/ my garage gat cars lined up like traffic/enter my hood. .it for sure i'd shot the ape' ray /!! grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:32am On Jan 08, 2015
He'll git stabbed & dragged/ capped & bagged/ goshikid's a ghost, he died on xpress twice - captainflash!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 8:36am On Jan 08, 2015
shut up. .who is ur captain and who the hell are u calling flash?
ffuck u!
captainflash was beaten by express/but goshikid maim and slaughter the first prey/and bruce is the first prey/i'd slice and dice his spine cos against me. .no surgeon wil x-ray /! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2015
goshikid:
shut up. .who is ur captain and who the hell are u calling flash?
ffuck u!
captainflash was beaten by express/but goshikid maim and slaughter the first prey/and bruce is the first prey/i'd slice and dice his spine cos against me. .no surgeon wil x-ray /! grin
dude never mention my nick again/or it gona be late when u feel my pain/i'l have this dummy bruised and dumped when i raid ur era wit goon that pain.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by captainflash(m): 8:55am On Jan 08, 2015
007Bruce:
He'll git stabbed & dragged/ capped & bagged/ goshikid's a ghost, he died on xpress twice - captainflash!
mumu that was then n0t n0W. .now listen and listen carefully. .never tag me wit that wack dude name gosh1 pig
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2015
Captainflash, you died on xpress twice, now you back to life?/ hey my nuccas, flash's back/ he's still wack in rhymes/ i tell my nuccas, flash's back/ the captain thinks i'm tryna welcome him... till they snap his spine

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.