Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302334 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Elvisonjack2(m): 12:51am On Jan 24, 2015
. . . . . .ask around. . .am d head of bosses/ while. . . d rest re nothing/ . . .and dis vet's here forming/
dis nigger claim. . .he "sleeps on flower". . claiming king .dat rest on d bed of roses!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 7:28am On Jan 24, 2015
Elvisonjack, Elvisonjack, my nigga is back!/
Elvisonjack, are those your lines? You still wack?!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
Nigga shut ur @ss up/ your wackness? I ain't ever seen something as such/ you're wack, wack is you, so stop the bar drops!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
Try not to be borin' twit/ spewin' rhymes should be easy as pourin' mint/
Gather saliva, spit ...stop forcin' it/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by GIYAZZ(m): 11:57am On Jan 24, 2015
A wannabe Jockey, a wannabe rapper!

. . . Clown asss nigga, You be all that?/ shut da ffuck up bbitch ya frame popped twice?/ You on the same lane with Basketmouth. . . But you still not bright!!! -_-
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 12:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
i'm ill, he says/ but the skill is frail/i formulate cray bars, & make him feel the pain!/ i'll piss in his mouth if the dog spits again!!/ giyazz can be a 'pregnant mad-bïtch... ...he wont still spit insane!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
My verdict would make this weak panic/ they'd be like "..let this freak vanish!/
Everything I see is 'forced' like 'Yoruba men subjected to speak Spanish!!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Dotwillis1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
..dip ma hands into 2 diff. colours nd beat diz nigga black&blue/for spittin shiit, wie also shut hiz mouth wit glue

or maybe destroy hiz maot organ wit a nose plier/nd put an end 2 hiz means of earning 5naira
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 7:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
dj5naira:
My verdict would make this weak panic/ they'd be like "..let this freak vanish!/
Everything I see is 'forced' like 'Yoruba men subjected to speak Spanish!!'/

this guy is so lukewarm/yet he keeps forming big guy with tortured tooth gum/!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by showiz: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
I ain't know what am gonna say about this kid...shut up whenever you are around me plz/

I'll give this "kid" hot stroke....nd laugh while he bleat/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2015
Could threaten u with rackets if u formin' bad mean thing/ peeps read and ne'er wanted to reply ya handwritten/
Not cos they're brainblocked, cuz you were word 'playin rubbish' like 'ManU Southampton!'/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 10:03am On Jan 29, 2015
(clears throat)
**brinqz out gun to scare DJ** //he a cretin..one of the 7dwarfs..dis no fairytale
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 4:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
U think u can rap bro saying wack rhymes trying to form among the professionals. Even if u try a million times,u aint gonna reach the locals not to talk of the nationals
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 6:24pm On Jan 29, 2015
dj5naira:
Could threaten u with rackets if u formin' bad mean thing/ peeps read and ne'er wanted to reply ya handwritten/
Not cos they're brainblocked, cuz you were word 'playin rubbish' like 'ManU Southampton!'/
. **all this rappers don't wanna tell u the truth here it is since u don't know/ *if ur flows were u,u'll be so weak to bleep a gal no homo/ *dont try to diss me boy else u'll meet ur end sonner/ caus I'm the angel the lord sent to raze down sodom n gomorah/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by LhoOd: 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2015
nerdfrost:
U think u can rap bro saying wack rhymes trying to form among the professionals. Even if u try a million times,u aint gonna reach the locals not to talk of the nationals

nice speech tho
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2015
Ya witty in comments, put it in ur rap; bring out the hot style/ ya jokes would make even the frowned plot smile/
Now I'm laughin' ma 'a.rse out' like I got 'pile'!!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2015
i cruise in ma ferrari ride/ and toss a coin to this dj5naira guy/ i dont 'f**k' with your kind/ but you're really a bytch, reason i'm above you like it's missionary style/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by nerdfrost(m): 2:13pm On Jan 30, 2015
U talk about missionary style but yet u no monk/ fake rapper be blowing wack rhymes like a phyno with no punk/ dude u aint fit to be no rapper best drive a taxi cab/ caus ur lines so boring it can dry a watery pap
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
nerdfrost:
U talk about missionary style but yet u no monk/ fake rapper be blowing wack rhymes like a phyno with no punk/ dude u aint fit to be no rapper best drive a taxi cab/ caus ur lines so boring it can dry a watery pap
nerdfrost:
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2015
i go tight like your mums tïts in Bras/ or your big sister's/ pant, when i spit these bars/
your a bïtch inshort/,
you ate loafs of bread yesternight if your shït is hard/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by kingJadon: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
the way i diss guys/disguise like zorro// u can tell am a banderas/bader ass hike hurro//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2015
Like ''an ïmbecile in school'', learn how to spit proper/you dont have the right to post but read, brother/we never go 'Banana' to this 'Monkey' posts' or feel bothered/, cos they are ''outplayed'' like Street Soccer/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Bars(m): 1:27am On Jan 31, 2015
Lol
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:44am On Jan 31, 2015
You'll lose big time if we sum up scores with integers/ I could win cases speakin' untruth than stars & ministers/
I'd be smooshin' his fiancee in his front as strong men "hold Bars" like "prisoners!"/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Sammcarter(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2015
Hold bars? And you think you spitting ill shii?/
if i hold 5naira . . I'll randomly give it to a lil kid/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 3:55pm On Jan 31, 2015
Sammcarter:
Hold bars? And you think you spitting ill shii?/
if i hold 5naira . . I'll randomly give it to a lil kid/
which he gonna make use of it. . .buying biscult/or sweet/licking it at ease/rubbing it with fist/breaking it with teeth/then excrete it. .sh1t/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2015
My punch to swing the commuter over/ sure to make the consumer sober/
Not a musta reply kid, sometimes you watch and Read-only like computer folders/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ELYMAXiimus(m): 12:12am On Feb 01, 2015
Quit the 'plays' ... If it's 'soccer', you aint dribbling right/
i 'draw blood' with a meaning 'strike'/
A mosquitoe is what i've been feeling like/
i won't let this human being sleep tonight/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by goshikid: 6:08am On Feb 01, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Quit the 'plays' ... If it's 'soccer', you aint dribbling right/
i 'draw blood' with a meaning 'strike'/
A mosquitoe is what i've been feeling like/
i won't let this human being sleep tonight/
and you think you tight?/ flippin sily noise over his yard/he's gona blast u for sure with insectide/!

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 16racks(m): 2:12pm On Feb 01, 2015
goshkid!?
such a f**kd nick/yous a dumb prick/
i'd be whippin u 'back to bark' lyk ur my dawg... biiiiiiitch!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2015
hi, my name is bob/ i'm eighty one/ nah, eighteen, done.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Tedman: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2015
Ur Punchlines are Comical, Bruce, and as u
are a Greenhorn, u'll be needing a good luck Banner and little or no Brute force to Marvel me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.