Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,396 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302695 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:
I said I'm Titanic, my reference wasn't talking about the ship /
go sink your face in a toilet cos I'm not talking about the shit/
I talk grimy cos I'm allowed to spit/
I don't need silly drama, that's funny cut out the skit /

U a gay.got and hoe/ Maggot so slow/ Your titanic moves ..haha ..won't have u anchor a show/
U working at a drug store? Let's pretend/ But if someone don't try to give this chemist sense/ I'll first try to helium, curium ..doesn't work? I barium!! ....

I said- I'll first try to heal em, cure em ..doesn't work, I bury em!!/ Homie, get quick sense! smiley

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 17, 2016
Do you even sleep clown?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
I don't sleep, I stay in a state of feigned rest
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:
I don't sleep, I stay in a state of feigned rest
Nagato! Is that you?!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

Nagato! Is that you?!

Who are you? Yes its me
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Who are you? Yes its me
You don't remember me, Nagato?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

You don't remember me, Nagato?

No,I don't even know you ..are u frm facebook or 2go?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

I'm the ghost of... Nah I'm just messing witcha.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

so your name na nagato... Personal grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
007Bruce:
You know this guy?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:
You know this guy?
he is d ghost of...naaah,he's just messing wit u.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
Polarbite:
Oti de, abi?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
007Bruce:

Lol, no, Nagato Pain is a character frm naruto, its not my real name, jez an alias that inspired the character which is me- Pein

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

I'm the ghost of... Nah I'm just messing witcha.

Lol
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 8:02pm On Jan 17, 2016
Polarbite:

EPIC!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Lol, no, Nagato Pain is a character frm naruto, its not my real name, jez an alias that inspired the character which is me- Pein
Oh OK, we get it, you Pein, we'll I'm da Pein killer/
2 lines, 2 pills, 1 sick shot 2 kills, includes that Bruce Wayne nigga /

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

Oh OK, we get it, you Pein, we'll I'm da Pein killer/
2 lines, 2 pills, 1 sick shot 2 kills, includes that Bruce Wayne nigga /

You a hoe, geek/ Aint know sh..it/ And my flows sick/ Punches multies? So slick/ So this barz ..gon be taking kaz out ..like a road trip!!/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

You a hoe, geek/ Aint know sh..it/ And my flows sick/ Punches multies? So slick/ So this barz ..gon be taking kaz out ..like a road trip!!/

Haha just imagine the nerve o this cat/
Damn right I'm smarter, calling me nerd is a compliment, resorting to cheapshots cos you're nervous & whack/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

Haha just imagine the nerve o this cat/
Damn right I'm smarter, calling me nerd is a compliment, resorting to cheapshots cos you're nervous & whack/

Lol, this is wack
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
PeinDanzo:

Lol, this is wack

That's your response? Okay
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
Kazna69:

That's your response? Okay

Lol,u bring punches, I'll leave this boxer near dead/ Come to his house, and kill his dad ..now his daughter helpless/ Cocked the gatling to shoot.. But I was not that wreckless/ Now she gives me the honor well-well/ Shows up to my crib ..and we drink doctor pepper!!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 18, 2016
Straight up with the facts/
Your punchlines are cheesy & tasteless, you're really whack/
If you make yourself a target, I'll aim for your back/
My fire will burn, I'll flame grill you till you're darker than black/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 6:13am On Jan 18, 2016
Haha, darker than black/ What's wacker than that/ U a bastard that raps/ So I'll jez gather tha gats/ Am a madder saddam/ Scaled alaska and prague/ Raid ur home and batter ya dad/ Blast out ya fams/ World stops when this rapper attacks/ Blow ur carcass apart/ La la la la
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2016
Rhyme biter, LA lastic lala, not funny/
My punchline tighter, beat ya up dudu kpakpa, leave ya nose snot runny/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Shhhhh,polarbite is rapping who's dat talking? Who is dissing me who's dat donkey.I know d gateway 2 hell kazna wa gba key.D devil is gnna b glad dat i brought him a live turkey.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Quick question, Polarbite /
If a grizzly bear is just angry, then a Arctic one is bi-polar right? /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by 007Bruce: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Haha, darker than black/ What's wacker than that/ U a bastard that raps/ So I'll jez gather tha gats/ Am a madder saddam/ Scaled alaska and prague/ Raid ur home and batter ya dad/ Blast out ya fams/ World stops when this rapper attacks/ Blow ur carcass apart/ La la la la
why dont we make it 12 bars?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by PeinDanzo(m): 5:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
007Bruce:
why dont we make it 12 bars?

Ok, am ok with that ..I hope it won't be too lengthy tho
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by sosiqdude(m): 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Now fvck who's above me!! Blood running down from his asss, are you still above me?!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
"As is above, so is below" /
You reap what you sow, that's a quote I just thought you should know /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2016
It's ar con-fe-ssion at last Kanza ad-mit-ting his wack All his lines are emi-nems Stupid kid can't think not-hing

Dude be real or go home
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:41am On Jan 20, 2016
I respelt genriv and discovered some red-hot truth which 'll kill the urchin/
Its clear to me now, in rap, in real life, you are still a virgen/

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.