Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (302761 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 11:29am On Jan 20, 2016
I Guess you correct, I bet you don't...... Wanna be the first to feel the wrath off my chest. else you devalued like naira

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
When kids like you start the beef picnic, I'm gon show /
But why you got beef with Eminem? I don't know/
I spit fire out my mouth cos I don't smoke/
I'm exponentially better than you, seriously, I don't joke/

(now go suck a d1ck, Genevieve!)

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 6:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Better than me? N! Gga you sniffing coke. Want a Beef with me? with stolen lines? N! Gga you broke You in love with d! Cks! sorry you gat to suck ar cork from a bottle top. Feel free to chew it can't catch rabies
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
None of that made any sense, no correlation/
You ain't fit to be King of anything, no coronation/
I don't know what you been sipping, drunk typing that/
You're a chump typing crap, stick to chomping on Gala instead of biting raps/

(BRAAAAAA!)

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hmmm,food is ready! grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikkeee(m): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Waiting for that guy that would come below to taste my STEW I can feel the rap lines spreading through my system like a deadly FLU
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hip hop today is full of bitchiz, Emasculation /
Imma Fûck up all of you biitchiz, then comes ejaculation/
Imma get rid of all you biitchiz, evacuation /
Cos Y'all biitchiz ain't up to my TITAN level, my evaluation /
(>_<)

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
U kip refering 2 guys as ur bit_ches.Be careful cos my punchlines wil leave ur face full of stiches.D sun's shining u beta make hay.U can open up nw cos i knw u ll starting hitting on me cos u gay!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikkeee(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who is this dude polarbite? More like polar SCRAP Lines as wack as ass were's Lawma cos av got. Them some TRASH
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikkeee(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
Who is this dude polarbite? More like polar SCRAP Lines as wack as ass were's Lawma cos av got. Them some TRASH
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2016
No wonda ur gf dumped u cos ur myd is full of trash.She unzipd u and all she cud see is ur dick full of rash.How can u gt help 4rm Lawma.When u re biologically abnormal.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
A fluffy, white teddy bear is only good for a hug/
It's very clear, I'll squish you flat if you persist like a bug/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
I guess u jst got ur bulb on.Now u can c clearer u beta take a U-turn.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 22, 2016
I did say I'd squish you like a bug/
*smack*
Now I'll hide your body under the rug/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Now we knw a serial killer wen wil c 1.But him jst playing arm robber wit a toy gun.Am a bug yes i agree take my nod.But wen am done wit u,ull go 2 a bank 4 blood.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JigsawKillah(m): 5:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Stake your brain/ you gon' lose to this guage I blaze
Off your neck like I'm tryna take your chain
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2016
"Kill a nigguh, Rob a nigguh" rap is what you sound like/
It don't sound right, go back to the studio until you can sound nice/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dis dude thinks in One Direction we can hear d story of his life.I guess wen dey tod him e sounds wack e almst killd 'imsef wit a knife.So e went 2 d studio 2 elong his life span.But d ghetto is my studio-we made it wood and pan!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
I don't want a nod from you, that means you love giving head/
No guns but I'm dishing bullets with lead to any muthafucka who be wishing me dead/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
U can't do nothing u pipsqueak! Bitches bn give u head cos ur e-r-ection is weak.U had beta write ur letter of surrendering quick.If u dont want ur blood 2 b use as my ink!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
Your comprehension is Weak,
I can never surrender or retreat /
I'll kill ya on a track when I lay you flat on ya back so the DJ can put it on repeat/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
Am gna punch ur face till u gt golden teeth lyk lil wayne.Unable 2 talk cos u re yelping in pain.U kip talking trash abeg gve it 2 ur dust bin.U b drone cos u died whyl sexn wit lady bee!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
No wonder you can't throw punches or punchlines/
cos you're a Lil Wayne fanboy who keeps watching his videos online/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2016
I know u re hurt cos bleeding.U wounded dog i knw whre uve bn hidden.Ur punchlines cant still beat mine even tho u do inbreeding!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by genriv(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2016
Heyo. You better step your pace. Around me they is no much space. you relegated to hate and it amounts to nothing cause I'm chilling in space when you climbing mountains So ya pls, change your shoes be for I smack your face and you, claim you stepped on lace haha
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 3:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
I lyk ur play script remyds of baba sala.But it's stil boring it dey make pple hala.If u nid shoes jst ask i go gve u.I jst gave my dustbin some and i knw e go fit u.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
See raps i read seems vexing/
Goan chop brain and speak senses/
I keep on feeding my eyes on what you foolish flows/
If we did rap like this back den. . .den dis fvcking section would be closed!!!/

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
richommie:
See raps i read seems vexing/
Goan chop brain and speak senses/
I keep on feeding my eyes on what you foolish flows/
If we did rap like this back den. . .den dis fvcking section would be closed!!!/

#YOLO
o ti de abi?

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Polarbite(m): 9:57pm On Jan 24, 2016
Gees richomies what are u looking for? I thought i av kicked ur as* wit my punchlines b4.U kip forming rich ka kiri lyk u own d world.It's d surviver of d fittest and u knw d odds.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Face it, you not built for the game of survival/
Shame & guilt defines your weak, lame recitals/
My aim is the title,/
I'm coming back from behind, leaving y'all dead rhymers in the line to Change the game & start a revival /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
You said ur rhymes on mic is what niggers From ghetto rush?/ Fvck Hell no bruhs/ Nobody believe this liar man. . .cos all he's yarning "Na wash" witawt refrencing to "TekNo song"!!!/
#YOLO
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Duro!!!

You said ur rhymes on mic is what niggers
From ghetto rush?/
Fvck!!! Hell no bruhs/
Nobody believe this liar man. . .cos all he's yarning "Na wash" witawt refrencing to "TekNo song"!!!/

#YOLO

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.