Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301763 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 9:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
he punches like a toddler, no he wasn't aiming at me. . . . ./

But If you shooting for the stars, boy it's high time you know, your choice is aiming at me. . . . ./

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 5:18am On Jul 10, 2016
k.dot is finished . . .jabs be fisting d pest quick/

Or i strangle his neck. . .raise d bloke above ground level. . .once i give him a face lift/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Im barely annoyed, he will make a bad comedian, his lines is poorly sarcastic. . . . ./

Clearly anulled, he will break easily with minimum torture, forming tough while he is purely plastic. . . . ./

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 4:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
U barely gets annoyed ?. . .till u get truce in cycles/
& have u 'reacting' . . .similar to chemicals/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
im lyrically skilled with sharp tools in the arena, beat him and his rap crews, they will get bruised in battles. . . . ./

wicked grin on my face is obvious, pour alcohol on his deep cuts, he will scream in pain with his dudes in circles. . . . ./

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 12:52am On Jul 12, 2016
The shots moves in circles. . .a piece splits to hold ya/

As bullet rotates out as i truce d rifle . . .or when i squeeze d 'revolver'/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Squeeze a revolver ? If he ain't joking, He must have wield a water gun. . . . ./

Im in for business, safely phuck his brains with a condomized bullet and pile his body in the hoods to blend with the other ones. . . . ./

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'll truce shots. . .with huge glocks/
Till d fool drops. . .or I 'end a sentence With dot'.....fullstop !!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
dj 5naira. . .where u at/

...glocks raised. . .shots wrecked. . .i'll trace u rat/

till i 'll 'open ya chest' similar to female seduction . . .once d bullets blaze ya heart/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by KdotThaTruth88: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'm the city leprechaun, skinny underdog, that fix you with thunder punch. . . . ./

I will put a team of dogs on your door, tears and dislocate your joint for every resting shoulders lost. . . . ./
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Blows til ur cheekbones exposed/ . the dumb negro, con, troll/
couldn't roughen this "killer", ONLY "sniper" u manhandle is 4 mosquito control/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Lilnigga: 8:02am On Jul 15, 2016
eyyo try to respect a beta rapper like me cos wen started rhymes u follow led rap I did
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2016
I don't duel weak thugs. . .who can't split glocks/
Stop acting like u grip slugs. . .or clip dawgs/
No hazard to animals . . .my approach is a calabar man . . .i eat dogs/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=KdotThaTruth88 post=47515203]
I will put a team of dogs on your door,
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=dj5naira post=47516030] couldn't roughen this "killer", ONLY "sniper"
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Sniper?. . . .like u wreck or rape?

Quit d resilient talk . . .ur piss tool does d shooting . . .when u masturbate yourself/

For once i can agree ur a 'suicide killer'. . .when u 'blow yourself to dead'/

in a chance to get a head/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rounakid(m): 1:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
Am jux like Salvation the "Ill" Mortals should rejoice u ar finally gonna be cured of dropping Crap as Rap.../

Learnt ur lines ar jux lame and handicapped as u, buh dnt worry i will make yew Stand and Clap.../

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
bro'...i've 'seen your' punches . . .yous are lame & weak/

But since u can't show respect . . .to who's framed with scripts/

You'll be forced to teach u manners. . .when i cane u,kid ! !
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
bro'...i've 'seen your' punches . . .yous are lame & weak/

But since u can't show respect . . .to who's framed with scripts/

i'll be forced to teach u manners. . .when i cane u,kid ! !
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2016
Worse of/ are your puns, or clause/
Puttin' 'too much work' yet anything you 'lay bore' us/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2016
I leave opponents grieved with this rhymes/
When i shift for the nines/
To bleed & diss guys/
So if u 'meet me without ingredients'. . .i'll bring the 'beef with despise' /
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 5:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
illmortal..mehn i kw u aint capable of payin ur bills
but am so generous,am help u wit some suicide pills..
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 1:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
u gave me some suicide pills to cause harm to ya fam. . .like d pest/

But u? . .ur an aba made. . .u ain't a type to blaze/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:53pm On Jul 18, 2016
Slice this commando?/ thought u were advised long ago/
How do you "show me pepper" when can't afford price of tomatoes/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2016
Ur nothing to me. . . .ur scripts is weak/
I can single handedly leave u weeping,kid /
but if i use the 'second hand'. . .u'll get an 'okrika' hit/

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Negrol(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2016
illmortal:
Check my scheme/ . . .it's an aura of a kat fighter. . .i'll break ya limp/
Have u muffled by 'a slip'. . .just to 'end ya dream'/

Dope Shii ,,, Its Me Dmc Asst Boss <boss Of Fmc> Whats Up Bruh?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MOSflame: 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2016
You niqqaz are too addicted to bananas maybe you are from ape PLANET blow you up in d sky like ROCKET
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by madecity(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2016
illmortal... Ama come to ur city n i'll still rule over u bitch/
Aint come here omo hopin to preach n not learnin to teach/
Medcine bt i kw ur liver is beginin to itch /
U more of a snitch n am hopin to move wit ur bitch/
Luk over here dude am already diggin ur ditch/
N am gonna buy some cream for ur black bitch to bleach cos u aint rich/
I kw u hatin bt am gonna make u believe
After ur fall i promise nt to force u to leave/...madecityexpression .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2016
Negrol:

Dope Shii ,,, Its Me Dmc Asst Boss <boss Of Fmc> Whats Up Bruh?

Bro'. .i'm good. .what's ur name?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 8:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hype on with facts/ but when I send in men on black/
You think "IT guru" as they "hack ur system" with axe/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by vikspring(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
MOSflame
barackodam
negrol
illmortal
dj5naira
madecity

pls i need y'all as soon as you get dis mention
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by illmortal(m): 1:29am On Jul 30, 2016
vikspring:
MOSflame
barackodam
negrol
illmortal
dj5naira
madecity

pls i need y'all as soon as you get dis mention

For?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.