Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:11 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (311681 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by TempledaAdroit(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2017
Some how am beginning to get the vibes that am finally made for this/Not the secular stuff but like i was made for the rap thing/Amma gospel rapper so am not here to diss/just drop rap lyrics so you all Could understand that rap is nt all about dissing but What the society could learn from it/

. Start
I just wanna be myself so Original like a drug straight outta Emzor/I received salvation and i have been on the mic with fans on ovation am trynna win em all/Some emcees trynna copy other emcees like ah cheating classmates/Their Tracks played,And they didnt make the cut asin whack grades/they poor like an unserious students maths grades/Because they aint unique,their track fake/somehow raps image has been tarnished like a caught hypocrite/its essence regardless of its origin has been abused more than rape/But its on slow recovery,Rehabs on relapse like Bomb patient/my mommy told me to do it for Christ,to make him proud and then the cash I should be Patient/But am not trynna go into lifes history not at all but I guess Rap should be used for the gospel/let it find its use again like a hooligan in a fight and sees bottle/like every situation these life is temporary/soon we should be with our father who showed us love more than Febraury/Remember the bible is your rifle /Christianitys your title,we're warriors but we cannot fight you/for we wrestle not against flesh but the devil/we could help you,God could save you/I went Astray and Indulged in many things I regret that/but Christ always came to my rescue like James LEbron of Cavaliers Claveland/I was soon onna rehab,I apologised to anyone annoyed and/christ saved my soul like Manuel Neuer/So i urge you,speak in tongues and set your life on due course/never let your prayer life be as broke as your account on Huge cost...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by TempledaAdroit(m): 2:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 1:46pm On May 04, 2017
Nigga what's with the epistle?/
been shooting breeze like u armed with air pistols
two lines to diss not two lines to miss..put two and two together and u getting dismissed

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ManagerofJiga: 9:02am On May 06, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_geV_zOvi4&sns check out these upcoming artiste freestyle video on YouTube #FreestyleFriday yesterday
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 13, 2017
Me and my friends fvcked your wife, bïtch all over our dïcks/
She said, we all 'players'. . .but we ain't reus, costa, and nick!/

#YOLO

2 Likes

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EmmGee: 1:11pm On May 18, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3806561/revival-tourney-rap-tournament-get

8 textcees needed
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ManagerofJiga: 9:16pm On May 26, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLfUIkDg0GM #FreestyleFriday giving u the raw side of Jesse jiga aka Son of An Architect Twitter and Instagram account @jessejiga
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Envick: 11:26am On Jun 16, 2017
jxt read your wack lines Bt dats shit to me cos it doesn't stick like cough syrup
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Riptider(f): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2017
Atop me a Wack man spotted Mr wackie don't be gutted Cos this is RIPTIDER The bloodletting fella
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ManagerofJiga: 3:20pm On Jun 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCG00rzQ4Zw His name is Jesse jiga @jessejiga Instagram.. Can u freestyle?? Sing or rap then join him every Friday #FreestyleFriday for more follow him on Instagram

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Envick: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
who this jagz of a nigga,still far from de master......any nigga namedrop would be ethered
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Riptider(f): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Just observing these paupers Who have failed to know what is proper
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Envick: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Xo funny how this lowlifes fly over shit...... 1 min silence for the dead......RIP
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nosikebit(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
DANGER .. i got d red label like JOHNNY WALKER //

SPARTAN .. i got 300 killers like LEONIDAS //

am way beyond dis time d revelation came before i GENESISED//

dats why u keep running time after time but i catch up like NEMESIS//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by inMyOpeenion(f): 10:29am On Jun 20, 2017
You got SH!t that doesn't fit two lines

This thread aint you type - go live with red swines!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Chidexter(m): 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
You got SH!t that doesn't fit two lines

This thread aint you type - go live with red swines!
The only swine that's red is you with an f.
Go and take a seat says I who's the ref.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by inMyOpeenion(f): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2017
Chidexter:

The only swine that's red is you with an f.
Go and take a seat says I who's the ref.
I don't battle rapperz with empty flows like closed tap

Bruv, even if you are Akeelah you still wouldn't spell 'rap'
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2017
Don't talk about akeelah you'll get stung by the bee
Still not sure if u a girl or a dude with a V

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
I don't battle rapperz with empty flows like closed tap

Bruv, even if you are Akeelah you still wouldn't spell 'rap'

At least he makes regular flows. The only time you make flows is once a month/ and your flows stink so bad, you have to block your tap hole with a cloth/

I read your diary, and I promise to not tell mum, only if you promise to dress and act like a lady, and leave jerseys and football for men.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by inMyOpeenion(f): 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2017
Beskade:

At least he regular makes flows. The only time you make flows is once in a month/ and your flows stink so bad, you have block your tap hole with a cloth.

I read your diary, and I promise to not tell mum/ only if you promise to dress and act like a girl, and leave jerseys and football for men.

you're a ruler with missing lines
Your line: can't tell the top or below like capital 'S'

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2017
inMyOpeenion:
you're a ruler with missing lines
Your line: can't tell the top or below like capital 'S'

Stop posting dry lines you stole off the web/ don't try to cheat the game, you ain't Howard Webb.

As you can see I am spitting rhymes off the top of my head/ The last time you spat a rhyme was in nursery school, before you went brain dead.

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by EytzAlpha(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
Would be living mah life life a green mamba,
You dare me Your life would be that of tom siffan. Oop sorry that nigga doesn't check list.
U abt to go down beneath, undeneath draculas cave, jaw lock nigga. grin >:
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MARCELBANKS(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22, 2017
Am new but i can battle rap every wack soul here
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by MARCELBANKS(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
yall be rapping like lil i think yall hell no i give bars and punchlines that worth 16 blows yall arent my sons cus if you are i think I'll disown
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Riptider(f): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2017
My punches, they come with great might My entrance, is bringing much fright And them wackies are gonna take flight Or get battered by RIPTIDEr
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by souloho19(m): 10:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Riptider:
My punches, they come with great might
My entrance, is bringing much fright
And them wackies are gonna take flight
Or get battered by RIPTIDEr

My flows could eat u alive like a rebel insider
Wolverine claws I rip this tider
Get u traumatised with a high bp
Leave u with ur first 3 letters that's r.I.p

1 Like

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nosikebit(m): 7:30am On Jun 25, 2017
I make sweet BARS/ i could build a CHOCOLATE CITY ...

you so allien like MARS/ ama BURN - A - BOY on his SPACESHIP
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ronaldo1000: 1:28am On Jul 07, 2017
Hello good day please join this WhatsApp group to get daily free beat from the dopest producers in the the music industry thanks https:///9gc2Ct78ZqY4f4fEJGiZuk
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Jackossky(m): 1:50am On Jul 07, 2017
Be careful on how you approach me
I already got games so no need to coach me
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by daenny: 1:17am On Jul 13, 2017
you sound sire driving a tricycle with a flat tire
come let me help you before you retire and catch fire cool grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by daenny: 1:19am On Jul 13, 2017
MARCELBANKS:
yall be rapping like lil
i think yall hell no
i give bars and punchlines that worth 16 blows
yall arent my sons cus if you are i think I'll disown

bring it on
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Riptider(f): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
With my back on the wall typing in my room
I can cause you and your seeds serial doom/
RIPTIDER can blade you down to ruin/
Obscure the moon
And make sure you grow without a silver spoon/

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (197) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.