Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out (4692 Views)

Huawei Interview Invite By Qualiserve / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help / Huawei Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by unclelele: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
I was called for Huawei interview after writing dire test on 29th of January. I applied for Wireless Engineer, does anybody in the house has any idea about dire interview questions, pls am urgently in need of it. I will be having d interview on 5th of february.
you can get intouch with me tru my mail: mamre77@yahoo.com or tru my cell numba:08064942204
tanks in anticipation
Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by teekay27(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2008
the first test is Aptitude test: Verbal & Quantitative. the normal GMAT/GRE test but the time is too short so you have to be very fast and accurate.
if you succeed in the aptitude test, you'll take part in the 2nd test:Technical test based on the position you applied for. I think since you applied for Wireless engineer, you should expect questions on GSM/CDMA-architecture, ss7, etc
If you scale through the second test, you'll be interviewed (Oral), God's grace
Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by teekay27(m): 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2008
the attached can be of help to you to some extent. for more info just give me a call @ 08035837518

Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by fluff: 3:02am On Feb 03, 2008
the 1st stage wld be a chat. i did d interview last yr. dey wld ask wot u knw abt company, ask abt urself, just general gist. if u r succesful, u wld b tested on word, excel, and maybe power point. on xcel uld b required 2 draw a table, do summations, link pages etc. knw d 4mulas. on wrd, uld draw a table do header and footer, color a colum in d box etc.

1 Like

Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by amaks: 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
teekay27,tanx for sharing that info,that gsm document.
Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by ogbesboy(m): 8:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hello,
i took their text sometime in dec. last year but d dont take guys from my firm.i work wit one of d CDMA firm and they r our vendor so dey have signed-bond
Expect tins like,

1. CDMA architecture
2. SS7 signaling protocol and stack
3. Network nodes like BTS, BSC, MSC, HLR, VLR, PDSN,
4. Interfaces btw dem like ATM links, E1 ,
5. u r expected to know how call is being set up like,
from ur MS to BTS to BSC to MSC , MSC will querry d HLR to no if u r their own subscriber ,MSC querry IN to know if u have enough credit to make
the call if yes , it will ,it will now check d VLR for d infomation about d subscriber u want to reach cos all MS usually do location update wit the nearest BTS then final it will page the
subsciber by sending a broadcast to d Location area the d MS will answer by ringin then connection

NO mind my long explanation oooo its easy ok send me a mail i will give u some stuffs u would love
actually dey migth not take u dip but when u no u no dey cant take u by subprise

much love,
Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by alfalukman: 8:58pm On Feb 03, 2008
See Interview Tips at jobnigeria..com
Re: Huawei Interview- Pls Help Me Out by eduaustin(m): 4:45pm On Feb 04, 2008
@Topic

Tommorow is your day to shine and i wish you all the best.May God lead you and may the Holy Spirit Speak through ur mouth as you give answers to all the questions to be asked.

@ Ogbesboy & teekay27

I really must appreciate guys like you are doing to help your fellow nairalander,may God continue to help you guys in all dat you do.
However, there other information that i need to get from you guys outside this particular thread, so am doing you guys a mail to ur yahoomail accounts respectively.

(1) (Reply)

Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: / When Will Sss Start Dis Years Recruitment / Glo Customer Care Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.