Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: (4696 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
Let's exchange ideas on the available info. it's being rumored that junior officers went for interview last week and this week the senior officers (superintendents) will tak d turn. what've you heard?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by hasy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
nawaoo!
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by Sallywendu(f): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2010
A friend in Abj said they have not started calling generally. they are only calling candidates from the "big fish"
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by kazzm: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
My guy,its quiet unbeleivable,but if its true,do not be surprised cos it is a reminder that,in this country,some are greater than others. no mind them,pis,struggle countinue. tok
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by kazzm: 3:02pm On Jan 04, 2010
To answer your question,ave heard nothing bt i shall make some findings and surely make my findings known. tok
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by annie7(m): 3:03pm On Jan 04, 2010
PL'S CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHEN THE NEXT CIVIL DEFENCE RECRUITMENT IS COMING UP THIS 2010.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION WILL BE THANKFULLY RECEIVE.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 3:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Kazzm: yeah really. in fact that's y i think sth fishy may be goin on.
Sally: do you stay in Abuja. then just notice the 'crowd' around their office. in fact, some friends called me to say they r travellin to Abuja last nite,
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Anie: i no get idea o. them never recruit before. even this first one na wahala
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2010
Anie: i no get idea o. them never recruit before. even this first one na wahala
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by Sallywendu(f): 4:35pm On Jan 04, 2010
i have 2 frnds working with them, one in Owerri and the other one in Abj. The one in Owerri said they are still dealing with the lower cadre but that if i hear a date for the senior category whether i get a text or not i sould go 4 the interview.

I just finished speaking with the Abj guy on phone, he still say they have not started with the senior cadre, that it will come from the board not from their office. Thanx, God will help us.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by annie7(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
thanks detopshot. i really appreciate that. you are a frd in deed.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 8:19pm On Jan 04, 2010
Sally: thanks so very much. i'm really grateful.
An officer called me from a local command where i submitted the form to inform me that i should try and go to Abuja today. she later called back by 5.00pm that i shouldn't travel again. she said there's a little problem they are tryin to sort out before they invite the senior cadre
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 8:02am On Jan 05, 2010
Guys pls anybody with info about the date of the interview for Bsc/Hnd shld share it with the house.I'm making enquiries.Any info frm me will also be shared.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2010
OK Richie, that's the very reason 4 this thread.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by tonyc2: 4:05pm On Jan 05, 2010
please some one in the house i need your reply, were is the interviews going to hold?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 6:46pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tony: Have you read from the begining or Did you read my last post at all? nobody is sure of the date right now. that's why we have this thread, keep watchin this space.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 6:55pm On Jan 05, 2010
Tony: Have you read from the begining or Did you read my last post at all? nobody is sure of the date right now. that's why we have this thread, keep watchin this space.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 9:27pm On Jan 06, 2010
Any latest news?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by kenzyma(m): 6:18am On Jan 07, 2010
Hello guys, i learnt some people went to Abuja on 30th December. If you happen to be among please let us know what happen there, and what next
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by BTRKINGS: 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2010
Those dt went to abuja as a result of the rumor are back home and they actualy confessed that their going was a waste of time and resources but From a reliable source in abuja i heard that the commission is maping out a way and its gona be two state per/wk.You might av heard that those that went filled a form,that form was meant to discharge those them cos the crowd was just too much.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by kcwhyte: 7:27pm On Jan 07, 2010
guys no news yet for the senior cadre applicants. also heard that those that went to abuja just wasted their time, anyway all should keep their ears to the ground, something will come up soon. also believe in your self and God cos it is he who gives jobs and not any form of connection, peace.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2010
BTRKING: Thanks for the info. i actually heard the same story. the interview list shd be out next week and probably only successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 6:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
Guys for infor about NSCDC interview list,be checking the daily trust newspaper from today.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2010
Thanks Richie. i'll give you the feedback if it comes out on any national daily. tak kia
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by silvernus0: 7:20pm On Jan 13, 2010
out at last!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by goksonjay(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2010
When did it come out and how did u know??
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 9:11pm On Jan 13, 2010
@silvernus0
what is out at last?Lets stop giving half infor here.If the list is out tell us where to check it.
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by Xeon: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2010
The statistics is out
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by Xeon: 9:43am On Jan 14, 2010
@silvernus0
what is out
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
Silvernus you must answer the question o, what is out?
Xeon: what's the statistics?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by ReachRich(m): 7:16pm On Jan 15, 2010
Guys any latest infor?
Re: Did You Take The Civil Defence Aptitude Test? Then: by detopshot(m): 4:09pm On Jan 16, 2010
Nope.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgent Job Opportunity In Ibadan And Osogbo / Glo Customer Care Interview / Jumia Customer Service Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.