Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:26 PM

HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING (43090 Views)

Please Any Remedy For Stammering / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice / Any Cure For Stammering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Sirniyeh(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
(C) Nairaland Research Institute
..........THE CURE FOR STAMMER..........

Stammer means a speech impediment. It is not a disease but just a disorder. Lowering in oxygen leads to chest closure and constricted which in turn leads to paralyze in tongue.
Stammering does not reflect a person's personality or intelligence. Example of world leader who stammers include George Washington- Former American President.
Stammering is a difficulty that usually limited to words begining with sounds produced by letters like p, b, t, d, g, k.
1 it could be as child immitation at development stage.
2 it's also results when signals between the brain and nerves and muscles are not working properly.
3. It could be psychological problem developed out of anxiety or inferiority complex.
4 it also usually enhanced when body gets stocked with excess toxins.
5 it is not a spiritual attack and can never be cure by mere prayer or spiritual deliverance stuff.
The research shows that stammering or stuttering common among boys than girls. But above all, you can get rid of it by yourself with some simple therapies.
1. Above all possible remedy, speech therapy is outstanding. You can learn different ways from experts to control it, from breath control to psychological control.
2. Health wise, it is very important to avoid eating toxin. We all know tha BRAIN controls the whole body mechanism, a developed stammer could be intensified with excess toxins in the body.
3. Herbs can be very helpful. There are some herbs noted and proved to treat and ease stammer. They include: Gotu Kola, Coriander seed, and Palm Candy are good for chewing daily.
Passionflower, Senna, and Hyssop are also verified herbs that can be boiled and drink daily with honey.
FishOil, like Omega is essentially benefical for stammerers. It aids influx of oxygen to the lung.
Finally, dont be deceived that ritual can remove the stammer. Some people believe that drinking water from snail or Conch shell every early morning will cure it. Well, all to them.
Above all, speech therapy combined with herbal useage can be very superb to providing permanent cure to Stammering/Stuttering.
Sign out
.(frontpage, pls)

2 Likes

Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
I stammer when I try to talk while angry and it's common to most people I've come across in my life. Do you think it's abnormal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Sirniyeh(m): 12:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Optimisticgondy: I stammer when I try to talk while angry and it's common to most people I've come across in my life. Do you think it's abnormal?
Stammerings are of different status. Some stammer out of anxiety, this is a just common psychological problem. Sometime we can say it is normal. That is, when under tension or pressure, it mostly happen. This can easily be rectify by breath control.
But what we call real stammer is a disorder where oxygen does not flow through lung as expected. Ordinarily, when you see a common stammer, you will identify. Compare to when a person has to close eye, pause, fold mouth before he could make a simple pronounciation. In this category, it is abnormal. This case needs serious attention.

1 Like

Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2012
Sirniyeh:
Stammerings are of different status. Some stammer out of anxiety, this is a just common psychological problem. Sometime we can say it is normal. That is, when under tension or pressure, it mostly happen. This can easily be rectify by breath control.
But what we call real stammer is a disorder where oxygen does not flow through lung as expected. Ordinarily, when you see a common stammer, you will identify. Compare to when a person has to close eye, pause, fold mouth before he could make a simple pronounciation. In this category, it is abnormal. This case needs serious attention.
Thanks for the explanation
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by helixoil: 6:15am On Feb 15, 2013
I'm a stammer, its natural. I'm 34yrs old. While I was growing, my friend laff me, at a point it started affecting me and I had to take a bold step. I talk anywhere, meet pple, play with girls, I didn't allow it look as a problem to me. I still want to stop it, where will I get this herbs? I'm in Nigeria.
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by shoughton: 1:47am On Aug 26, 2013
Hello,.. I am a stutter,.. My son (adopted step grand son) is also a stutter, I am adding that info in only because I'd like my reader to understand that stuttering is not a genetic past on from generation to generation... In my case I think it is because of anxiety,.. In his case it is mostly because when he was born he had low oxgen to the brain while passing though the birth canal,... Doctor told me at the time he would eventually out grow it. He also was a very late talker,..
Now he is 20 years old, his stuttering is a true handicap while looking for a part time job while he is going to college.
Because I first hand know tons about stuttering and the extra stress it causes I feel I can shed some insight on the subject,... Myself now at the age of 65 years old, I have somewhat mastered some skills that helped me to teach myself how to speak with more fluency.
People don't realize unless it affects them personally the multiple stresses going on when person is a stutter,...Stutters need help with recognize the extra time that is needed to speak, at least until they themselves allow this extra time needed for speaking relaxing to speak just will not happen until they are much older in life,..
Stutters also need to recognize that it takes time to speak,.. notice how people all have unique speaking patents and habits to relax them in order to help the words flow out of their mounts,..
Developing these skills plus a few more is NOT easy as the article suggest,.. it is the hardest thing to over come. Something that is NOT in the stutters control is going on in the brain,.. it has nothing to do with the stutter him or her self,.. it has to do with the electrons communication with the brain within the speech area of the brain,.. The brain signals for speech are not communicating straight to a clear path,.. this communication has nothing to do with the thinking process, only the electron route to communications area,.. What needs to happen is the brain's electrons needs to develop a "new" path to the location of communication used for speech,..
Personally, I think it is only because we are all different,.. everyone's brain works differently,.. I firmly believe that since speech is a "taught skill",... not like any of our natural primate survival skills, many of us just need to take the time necessary to teach our shelves how to relax and speak, so our particular and unique brain can do it's owe thing and given time "WILL FIGURE IT ALL OUT",.. Let's face it,.. It's hard to relax and speak when you have problems speaking, then fear and or anxiety races to the forefront, and I do mean races...We suddenly can picture ourselves stuck trying to get the words out, now at this juncture our brains from past experiences have been unfortunately taught to "just try to go faster and faster",... guess what happens next,.. You guest it,.. We DO GET STUCK,... so now what we need to do is first picture ourselves slowing down,.. slowing really down,.. down even more, until we can speak,.. It is like holding your brains hand though a crisis until you slowly reach safe ground to try to slowly speak again,.. Second by second you will get the hang of it,.. but please DO NOT RUSH IT THOUGH,.. It is so important to give yourself time,... stop, and give yourself time,.. practice in a mirror or just while being alone,.. You'll see how it works,..
For many people teaching yourself how to speak while being still so young in life,.. at the same time around the age for learning social skills, realizing that YOU ARE STUTTERING and the overwhelming feeling of the in ability to "just" speak is extra problematic when you are a teenager noticing that your words "still, no matter what you have tried in the past,,... STILL,.. just will not come flowing out of your mouth as desired,.. It adds tons of extra stress to an already stressful growing up situation,... Plus being old enough to realize that stuttering is a handicap that is with you and will not go away until you take the time necessary to overcome it,.. Plus,.. learning that in the case of stuttering,.. you have very little control over,.. FOR NOW,.. ONLY,.. Don't forget,.. FOR NOW ONLY,.. unlike other people with handicaps,... in time,.. you WILL overcome this,... Yes!!
In my opinion, what I have observed is that stutters are usually the type of personality that is anxious,... excitable,.. totally involved with their day to day life,.. They have the feeling of rushing, rushing as they go about their daily life,.. At times,.. it is a constant rushing feeling, at times a stutter may even picture themselves going faster and faster,.. visually picture themselves several feet in front of themselves,... for no reason than to just be ahead of themselves,..
I could say a lot more about stuttering,.. my main concern at this stage of my life is to help my son over come his stuttering,.. I think at his age, 20, he will be more incline to give himself time to speak, plus I will be here to help him.. Once you realize exactly what is going on, you will be able to help the process of the brain finding a new path,.. You will be helping the brain to find it's new path of communication within the brain,.. After some time, your brain will just go there automatically,... It is amazing,.. but it will take time,.. I could say a lot more,.. maybe one day I will write a book about it so we can help other people find the way for a more relaxed speech,...

4 Likes

Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Sirniyeh(m): 8:07am On Aug 24, 2014
It's unfortunate that this important topic did not make frontpage since last year. If it is music/entertainment now, the MOD will rush it up there. It reveals alot about the Nairaland admin crew.
God bless Nigeria
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Mrluv(m): 6:24am On Sep 24, 2015
Pls moderator in the house help us to move this topic to front page for the sake of we stammerer, this topic is an important one
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 24, 2015
To stutter and to stammer are 2 different defects..
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Mrluv(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Daninya11:
To stutter and to stammer are 2 different defects..
throw more light bro!
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
Mrluv:
throw more light bro!

Stuttering and Cluttering are defects of Fluency..

While

Stammering (delayed speech) and Aphasia are language dysfunction. .
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Mrluv(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2015
Daninya11:

Stuttering and Cluttering are defects of Fluency..

While

Stammering (delayed speech) and Aphasia are language dysfunction. .
thank for the reply is there cure for any of them
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Xxpress(m): 11:13am On May 26, 2017
This post is helpful
Re: HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING by Ayinoluwa: 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2017
Hey guys! I am Ayinoluwa and I have created a Facebook support group for Stutterers in Nigeria. It is called StutterNigeria. We need to support ourselves here since professional help is not easy to find. We also need a platform to encourage each other and help spread awareness. The advice that has been giving on here is brilliant and I hope, with the support group, we can become a community to advice and encourage each other. Please join StutterNigeria on Facebook and invite others too! See you in the group.

(1) (Reply)

White Men Who Fell Sick In Nigeria (Photos) / Does Having Sex 21 Times A Month Prevent Prostate Issues? - Fact Check / Sick Lady In Rivers State Almost Died On The Road Over Lockdown (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.