Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,981 members, 7,952,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. (4479 Views)

Gunmen Kill Rivers Varsity Lecturer, Son In Port Harcourt / Police Kill 5 Armed Robbers, Arrest 1 In Fierce Gun Battle In Lekki, Lagos / Gunmen Kill Nigerian Businessman In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by BlackPikiN(m): 9:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
[size=15pt]The gunmen stormed the home of five Christian ethnic Igbos from eastern Nigeria in Gaidam town late Saturday and shot them dead before fleeing, state police commissioner Patrick Egbuniwe said.

“The gunmen broke into the home of the Igbo iron welders after they had closed from work and shot them dead. The attackers escaped and no one has been arrested for the attack,” he told AFP.
Gaidam, which lies 135 kilometres (84 miles) from the Yobe state capital Damaturu and near the border with Niger, is the hometown of state governor Ibrahim Gaidam.
It is not clear if the assailants killed them because they were Christians.
[/size]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/11/gunmen-kill-five-in-yobe/
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by icez: 10:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
rip. cry cry
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by seanet01: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
So sad. Did we have a President in this country?
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by azpekuliar: 3:54am On Nov 12, 2012
seanet01: So sad. Did we have a President in this country?

Do you have a country?

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 12, 2012
RIP to the dead. It's terrible.

Clueless GEJ wants to compensate the Islamists but not the victims.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by tpia1: 4:14am On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by Ozonna(m): 6:06am On Nov 12, 2012
RIP.... But what were they still doing in Yobe

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by slap1(m): 6:19am On Nov 12, 2012
REALLY, THERE WAS A COUNTRY.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by RickyRoss1(m): 6:36am On Nov 12, 2012
Ozonna: RIP.... But what were they still doing in Yobe

As for me, any Igboman killed in the North will not rest in peace.
I mean, they were warned several times, the signs were there even before Boko Haram, but these cowards will never listen. Even as Northerners are running away from the North bc of BH, some Igbos are going back to the North. And when they are killed tomorrow you will say they should rest in peace. Unfortunately, they are dead and probably in hell.

As for me and my family, we can never be in a place we are not wanted/needed. I cannot force myself to be friends with an enemy. Apart from Abuja I have never been to any other Northern state and will never go there for any reasons as long as they continue to show that Igbos/Christians are their worst enemies.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by excondido(m): 6:45am On Nov 12, 2012
boko haram called for a ceasefire and yet suspected gunmen supposed to be bh are still on the loose wrecking havoc....see 2face boko haram.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by Nobody: 6:53am On Nov 12, 2012
I don't think that granting these c...0..wss amnesty will put a stop to these killings, the services of higly qualified psychologists to reprogramme their brains to fit in the normal society's should be put into consideration as well... They are just like programmed zombies... Should there be up to the minute reprisal attacks from the christians all these while, who knows, may be all nonsense would have been history by now.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by k2039: 9:02am On Nov 12, 2012
This bastards shall know no peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by bashr8: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2012
what are they doing in yobe state ? na their buisness be dat
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by igbsam(m): 9:12am On Nov 12, 2012
Good for them. Where were their Ears when they told all igbo people to leave the north. Fly wey no dey hear word, na im dey follow deady body enter grave. Well, i pity the family they left behind. Any Igbo man who dies in the north is so greedy and foolish to remain inside a burning house. undecided
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by victorazy(m): 9:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Ur the most fo-olish person in Nigeria, "Akwoya".
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by pressongodsay(m): 9:16am On Nov 12, 2012
No STF n JTF in does areas, where are d patrol teams in does areas. Its a pity, may their soul rest in peace
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by gudmind: 9:21am On Nov 12, 2012
every day in Nigeria now [rip] may God help us.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by basisop(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

I mean, they were warned several times, the signs were there even before Boko Haram, but these cowards will never listen. Even as Northerners are running away from the North bc of BH, some Igbos are going back to the North. And when they are killed tomorrow you will say they should rest in peace. Unfortunately, they are dead and probably in hell.

As for me and my family, we can never be in a place we are not wanted/needed. I cannot force myself to be friends with an enemy. Apart from Abuja I have never been to any other Northern state and will never go there for any reasons as long as they continue to show that Igbos/Christians are their worst enemies.

Ours is to sit before our computer and type rubbish!

I was in Kaduna and Kano last week, the population of the Igbos there are in millions after my inquiry.

If they move into your house will you allow them? Will you provide them with a new means of living?

If all the Igbos should leave the northern part of Nigeria why are we still one Nigeria?

From my discussions with some of them both Igbos and yorubas, they were scared some relocated and came back because hardship nearly killed their family in the so called south.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by alaoeri: 9:27am On Nov 12, 2012
Ibos failed τ̲̅ȍ face the ppl that have great hatred for them 'the northerners' but they 'll run their mouth quickly in yabbing yorubers on social media.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by ABsI1: 9:41am On Nov 12, 2012
Where are these bastards amnesty international and borno elders forum now? Afterall the people killed are not men but animals dat deserve to die abi? May God punish the amnesty international people. I pray you will soon fall into the trap of JTF&boko haram ASAP Insha Allah. You and your bastard brothers AKA BEF(Borno Elders Forum)
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by franchizy(m): 9:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Imagine Igbos killing Igbos in the name of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are igbos and christians because Islam is a religion of peace and no muslim can ever shed blood.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by SeunLadipo: 9:58am On Nov 12, 2012
Weldon boys,more grease to ur elbows.Make sure u wipe d entire race of this useless tribe calld ibo(i b4 odas)
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by megxo(m): 10:00am On Nov 12, 2012
did we?? gringringringringrin
dat has got me cracked up dis mornin
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by realsammie(m): 10:09am On Nov 12, 2012
franchizy: Imagine Igbos killing Igbos in the name of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are igbos and christians because Islam is a religion of peace and no muslim can ever shed blood.
Pls all nairalanders viewing this topics should not answer this guy. He is just a forking attension seeker.
CONDEMNED SOUL

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by omayyi: 10:10am On Nov 12, 2012
Y'all don't get it, do u? Ibos can't leave the north. Alaigbo isn't any better. Of what use would a man runaway from boko only to be kidnapped or be killed by armed robbers and ritualists?
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by SeunLadipo: 10:19am On Nov 12, 2012
because of hunger n lack of opportunity in d east,dis kidnappers n armed robbers(igbos) could not stay in their cursed land.They overcrowd our west.Better go 2 d north where u will be slaughtered like christmas goats...
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by Smooyis(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2012
Den no dey tire. Na wah o. May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by hannydarl(f): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Has it started already? Systematic wipe out. No need to bomb churches again. Just target their homes storm them at night when they least expect and execute all on site.
SSS prepare, Nigeria will soon burn. Moslem fanatics will hold sway. only the unity of other tribes will help Nigeria stand.
Me don dey save money for ticket. I will soon leave. I see fire. Nigerians hate each other. Greedy and power drunk youths will run our streets. Blood rituals will be the order of the day in this power tussle. Women, Our women begin to weep now for yourselves and your children for if this unrest should happen, mercy wll be a long forgoten word. Omo onile, Bakasi boys, Area boys, small street gangs, opc men etc will rule where ever they are, there will be no law to govern the wayward ones. They will turture and kill for fun.
Hm dear lord, keep us safe. Nigeria cannot afford a conflict not even for 24hrs.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by franchizy(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
realsammie:
Pls all nairalanders viewing this topics should not answer this guy. He is just a forking attension seeker.

U know the truth and u cover up calling me an attention seeker, let Allah judge u and ur household
CONDEMNED SOUL
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by lorddannie: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2012
franchizy: Imagine Igbos killing Igbos in the name of Boko Haram. Boko Haram are igbos and christians because Islam is a religion of peace and no muslim can ever shed blood.
may the peace of boko haram be upon you and your generations for saying the truth.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by blaqoracle: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

it is becoming worrisome that journalists always heighten the crisis in nigeria. imagine Using Two Sensitive Terms To Describe The Killings in gaidam religion and ethnicity. how Do Know That They Are Christians Or Igbo, where they in the church or attending ohaneze meet respectively.when writing in correspondence,you try your very best to be unambigous.to ascertain their igboness, you have to indicate their local gov of origin or their state you must also be sure that they are not the group that resent being called igbo eg ikwerre,anioma and ika before you go to press.
Re: Gunmen Kill 5 In Gaidam, Yobe State. by DDNICE: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2012
I put this to all those lazy lousy people who course struggling men if they had at any point donated or haboured any fleeying igbo family

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian Youths Set Oriental Hotel Ablaze(video) / 10-year-old Girl Gives Birth At School / Nigerian Lady's Sex Tape With Alleged Sugar Daddy Leaked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.