Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet (940 Views)

Use Uba Atms, Pay ₦0thing! / Google Wallet Has Been Hacked Again, Now You Should Panic / Your experiences with the UBA Naira Visa Africard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet by normaljenny(m): 10:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
can i use uba visa africard to recieve fund in google checkout. i wanted to create a google checkout account and it was demanded in the form filling page and wished to know if any of you have done and if it is possible. thanks i wait your direction.
Re: Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yes it's possible but you need to verify your google merchant account using your international passport or other forms of identification.
Re: Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet by normaljenny(m): 1:03am On Nov 12, 2012
Brand_new: Yes it's possible but you need to verify your google merchant account using your international passport or other forms of identification.

how do one verify with an international passport
Re: Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
normaljenny:

how do one verify with an international passport
When you login on the Merchant account, it requests you should send a scanned copy of :

Driver's license
Passport information page
National identification card
State-issued identification
Permanent residence card
A different form of government-issued identification

Just logged in on mine and those are the documents it's requesting.

Try it.
Re: Can I Use Uba Visa Africard To Recieve Fund In Google Wallet by normaljenny(m): 1:19am On Nov 27, 2012
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Has Anybody Made Money Through Ad Dynamo Twitter / Insurance Insight And Business / Dirty Tactics Adopted By Petrol Attendant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.