Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

Redesign This Forum - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Redesign This Forum (862 Views)

Important Factors That Will Make Your Website Redesign Process A Success / Nairaland Redesign / Calling On All Web Designers/developers: Redesign Of Nigeria.gov.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redesign This Forum by economia: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2012
I OWN www.econometrick.com. i want it redesigned to meet the following conditions:
1. so that users can sign in with either facebook or twitter account.
2. so that it can accommodate as many users as possible at the same time.
3. so that it can delete spam and ban spammers' account automatically.
4. so that it can posts on twitter and facebook randomly and at a given interval.
5. so that it will be mobile friendly as well as system friendly.
6. so that it can update itself from similar sites on a regular bases.
7. so that it will deliver messages sent from it to inbox of the recipient and not in the spam box.
8. the most important, so that it will accommodate ads and retain it present post and features.

If you are sure you can do this for me, let talk every thing here.

Just reply to this post. no phone call. no mailing.
I beg your pardon, moderator.
Re: Redesign This Forum by economia: 12:16am On Nov 12, 2012
I am still waiting for bidders
Re: Redesign This Forum by Timileyin(m): 1:43am On Nov 12, 2012
am here for you 40k
Re: Redesign This Forum by economia: 1:55am On Nov 12, 2012
@TIMILEYIN ARE YOU GIVING IT A NEW LOOK OTHER THAN SIMPLE MACHINE FORUM?
Re: Redesign This Forum by economia: 2:18am On Nov 12, 2012
we need more bids please!
Re: Redesign This Forum by phpNET(m): 10:42am On Nov 12, 2012
I can do all that for you and more for just 50k
Re: Redesign This Forum by spikesC(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2012
OP....are we talking of a total redevelopment because, thats what i would suggest. No SMF and co, we develop from scratch with the present database untouched.

The 7th requirement is rarely the work of the developer. It depends on your host, server IP, mail abuse, mail content and so on that decides were the mail ends up.

And sorry, i cannot post my price here. We need more information and detailed specifications so that we can provide you with a detailed proposal.
Re: Redesign This Forum by eniany: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
FOR N45K
ALL DONE
Re: Redesign This Forum by naijacampu(m): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
No. 1 - Yes

No. 2 - Yes (depends on your host)

No.3 - There is no need for that as all the spam bots will be blocked from registering to the forum. Automatic banning as you mentioned can be achieve by writing anti-spam bot code which alone will cost you over N100,000. The best parctice is to write anti spam bot registration mod. So yes spam bots will be crushed!

No.4 - Yes, you don't even need to kill your CPU (especially if you are on shared hosting) with this. There are many ways of achieving this in their party app. but it can be achieved if you want it to be custom app.

No.5 - Yes wink

No.6 - Using others feeds? Most webmasters will not like you to do it from their website, the answer is yes but you must provide the feeds of the websites you want your contents to be updating from!

No.7 - Depends on your hosts and the type of message you are sending, e-mail providers like yahoomail and gmail have their own ways of filtering e-mail to determine if it is a spam or not.Advice - no one can guarantee 100% inbox messages and 0% spam. You may also be sure your hosted IP is not blacklisted for spam by the likes of Yahoomail and Gmail.

8. Yes - But I will move it from SMf. You will get all you need but it will NOT be a custom script - very far from it!

I am not mush into freelance programming but there is something I need to take care of with my new project so I needs some cash grin .

My recent project to give you an idea is - http://www.sergforum.com please visit the webiste with movible device too to see how it looks on mobile browsers.

MY BID

Normally, I will bid N70,000 but I will bid N40,000 due to competition

I am bidding N40,000

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Best WEB Programming Language??? / How Do I Go About This -domain Selling ? / Get An Approved Google Adsense Account On Your Account Within 4 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.