Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! (5617 Views)

Three Important Principles In The Modern Hijrah / Happy Islamic New Year 1436 AH To All Muslims / Happy Islamic New Year 1431 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by BetaThings: 1:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wexsty Chan: Alhamdulillah! Happy new year. Meanwhile, remember, fight is forbidden today, as well as argument and backbiting. May Allah forgive our shortcomings.
Backbiting is wrong at all times. It is equivalent to eating the flesh of your brother
Same for needless arguments and of course fighting
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by zayhal(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
@bola4dprec

Jazak Allah khayran.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by bola4dprec(m): 2:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
zayhal: @bola4dprec

Jazak Allah khayran.
amen
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by begwong: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wexsty Chan: Alhamdulillah! Happy new year. Meanwhile, remember, fight is forbidden today, as well as argument and backbiting. May Allah forgive our shortcomings.
ok,when is fight allowed
Happy new year sha lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by kemiola89(f): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Happy new year (hijrah) to all muslims, may we all witness many more years in good health and happiness!
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by tpn: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
No wonder !!! you guys are still in 1434... meen
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by Frostyzone(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
In the true spirit of brotherhood and friendship, I sincerely wish the Muslims men and women Happy Islamic New year.
Please, let the senseless killings stop. I Know we non-Muslims are infidels in your reasonings, but we are still human beings, not one of your cattles.
Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by maasoap(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
Happy New Year to my muslim brothers and sisters.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by Smooyis(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Happy new year to all my muslim friends, brothers, sisters and nairalanders!
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by maasoap(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
Frostyzone: In the true spirit of brotherhood and friendship, I sincerely wish the Muslims men and women Happy Islamic New year.
Please, let the senseless killings stop. I Know we non-Muslims are infidels in your reasonings, but we are still human beings, not one of your cattles.
Peace!!!
With due respect, you're sick upstair. When it is even a common knowledge that more muslims have been the victims of these senseless bombings than any other faithfuls in the country. Of course, let me borrow this popular saying from our christian faithfuls: Those who are bombing people are not muslims.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by mckish: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
1434??
I see the reason for the madness, terrorism, slaghter, etc. Islam is still in the ancient times.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by bola4dprec(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
mckish: 1434??
I see the reason for the madness, terrorism, slaghter, etc. Islam is still in the ancient times.
tolerant is a gift from God, we've become more tolerant because we're tired of the debate.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by HAH: 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
U09ce: By doing this,u r imitatng d kuffaar wit their new year festival.Do u hv any proof 4rm d Quran, sunnah or pious predecessors on this?
by saying this you are obviously a product of wahabism, a sect which have brought embarassment to islam in all it teachings
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by nobniger: 1:12am On Nov 16, 2012
Islamic New Year? Never heard of it. No Bombs pls
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by BetaThings: 4:11am On Nov 16, 2012
mckish: 1434??

tpn: No wonder !!! you guys are still in 1434... meen
Do you know the history of your "modern", idolatory-based calendar?
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by tpn: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2012
: No wonder !!! you guys are still in 1434... meen
Do you know the history of your "modern", idolatory-based calendar?

Do you yourself know the history of the religion you are propagating?
When was religion established in the world and by whom.?
why is it that its only the religion from one part of the world(Middle East) that is accepted by all.because both(Islam and Christianity) rely on killing people to spread their gospel.
Because one has stopped wanton killing does not make any difference i hope.
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by miftaudeen(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2012
@tpn religion was established since when earth began
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by miftaudeen(m): 7:28am On Oct 16, 2013
Taqobal minna wa minka, i give thanks to Allah for His guidiance, blessing on me. He made me a muslim alhamdulillah, i beseech His protection,guidiance through all my lifetime till the day of judgement and grant us jannah amin. May He lets us witness the forthcomming Hijra(1435) and many more in good condition,eiman, ikhlas, amalu so'lihan, ibaadah,tabiu sunnah and many more good deeds amin. happy forthcomming hijra(1435)
Re: Happy Hijrah (Islamic New Year) to all Muslims!!! by miftaudeen(m): 3:41pm On Oct 31, 2013
Happy new hijrah to all muslims. may we witness many more of it in good condition

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ruling On Text Messages On Special Occasions / Sultan Urges Muslims To Look For New Moon,Saturday / How Halal Is Our Meat? (Discuss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.