Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,670 members, 7,955,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:55 AM

Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them (26698 Views)

18 Common Interview Questions, Tips And Answers / 50 Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them / 50 Common Interview Questions And Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 19, 2014
Babymama1:
I have also been at the other end,interviewing prospective colleagues and giving my recommendations .
The first time,the lady came in so shabbily dressed and that put me off.She was also extremely extroverted ,bossy and talkative and when it came time for my opinion,I was frank about it and I was not alone,she was not hired.
The second time, this other lady was very moody,did not smile one bit,looked unhappy and even had the guts to ask the interviewers to describe what they did for research and we went round the table answering her question.That was the end of her quest for hire.

Ladies keep your flashy jewelry at home unless you are interviewing for a fashion store.if it is a professional or cooperate outfit,small earrings and a simple gold or silver necklace will do
No loud make ups,natural looking lipstick color or eyeshadow, they are not looking for a masquerade.
Then please please please,turn off your phone completely
It should neither ring,chime nor buzz
Employers now check fb profiles too,be careful what you put out there or allow people put on your wall,it could be used to judge you
@ bolded , perhaps she had done mor research than the recruiters and was not interested in the job.
Re: Common Interview Questions And How To Answer Them by estacyresource: 10:16am On May 22, 2015
APPLY!!! International Youth Initiative Program 2015 In Sweden

http://engage-youthprograms..com/2015/05/apply-international-youth-initiative.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence Space Administration (DSA) Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Replacement In The Civil Service / Reckitt Benckiser Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.