Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? (6854 Views)

Publishing Of Articles On Nigerian Newspapers / The Untold Story Of Distributing Newspapers And Magazines In Nigeria / Dont We Need A Magazine And Newspapers Sub-forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Ur Pupsi na police officer? Lool.. I like his tactics.
for where? but he was once a soldier.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by mikron(m): 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
I DO ALL MY NEWSPAPER READINGS ONLINE BUT I STILL BUY SOCCERSTAR AND SPORTING LIFE (ALL FOOTBALL MAGAZINES)MAYBE BECAUSE I CANT GET THOSE 2 ONLINE, BUT THE REST I READ ONLINE
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by DDNICE: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2012
greatgod2012:

i.d, abeg, dt no be what mynd meant, i think, he still love to buy newspaper.

With ur BBM, u get all d information u get, so no need 4 daily newspapers, except........
pls do u receive daily news with your BBM? If yes how do u link up or subscribe for such?
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by aieromon(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
I still buy the Sunday dailies. Its a habit my dad taught me and which I will eventually pass on to my children.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by abiolag(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
Nairaland has really helped a lot in keeping us updated and newpapers always update wit d latest news on their website even b4 they printed it
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Fhemmmy: 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2012
abiolag: Nairaland has really helped a lot in keeping us updated and newpapers always update wit d latest news on their website even b4 they printed it

Are you serious, why would people wanna buy their papers then, if the site is updated before the printed papers?
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by lumeneng22: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44: I love the feeling of holding paper in my hand
.Like denge post.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by lumeneng22: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
I read from nairdland and i enjoy it.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Nbwitgtrix(m): 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2012
Newspaper serves as TWO purposes to people that buy it..
(1) Read and get updated (2) use in toilet...
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Fhemmmy: 10:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
aieromon: I still buy the Sunday dailies. Its a habit my dad taught me and which I will eventually pass on to my children.

Anything special about Sunday dailies?
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by ELgordo(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
[quote author=greatgod2012]Yesterday, i was just joking with my hubby that he doesnt buy newspaper the way he used to do before, and he said, gone are those days when we use to waste money on buying dailies, that the internet is providing him with the latest news everytime and this is true looking at d way people get first-hand information through the internet.

One can now read newspapers online from different sites and forums like this nairaland.com and many others. There are so many sites that even carry d news immediately an incidence happens, so with all these privileges that one is enjoying with little or no amount of money involved, do u still buy daily newspapers?[/quote Damn!
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by ayobase(m): 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
You know, that was how my dad got me to start reading analytically. We used to and still buy Guardian newspapers in my house and he would make my siblings and I read the editorials and explain them to him, he used to pay us #200 for our efforts. I only had my eyes on the money then but looking back at it, that was really what got me to be a critical reader.

Are u simply telling me that we have been sharing the same Dad all the while?
Who and where is ur Dad.....LOL!
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Chibest2000(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
Yomieluv: I don't,the last time I bought was when I was in job-searching, now I can't remember.
hahahaha mad man is d paper made 4 jobles pple?.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by ayobase(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2012
ItsModella:
for where? but he was once a soldier.

Idowu was on point then!
Police and soldier...kinni iyato!

My papa was never a soldier!
Omo Soldier!
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by 5much(m): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2012
bought papers only wen i was job hunting but now,nairaland to d rescue.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by eikeem(m): 8:16am On Nov 13, 2012
This question doesn't apply to me. My preferred question is: HAVE YOU STARTED BUYING DAILY NEWSPAPERS? grin
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by MyOpinion1(f): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2012
of wot benefit is buying paper when d inf. therein can b read directly frm internet...Nairaland is not an exception
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by viccoboy(m): 10:39am On Nov 13, 2012
Gone are those days wen my dad pack newspaper as if he want to build a house wit it.hell no we all do the internet news reading its easy and flexiby
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by OperaMini1(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2012
Our Legislators are yet to key into this Internet news reading, not with their whopping N1.5m newspaper allowance per annum.
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Sike(m): 11:46am On Nov 13, 2012
@OP, UR HUBBY WAS RIGHT
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
Sometimes.

I definitely did buy two when president obama was re-elected. Who knows, they may be worth a little sum sum in years to come. wink lol
Re: Do You Still Buy Daily Newspapers? by ayobase(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
*Kails*:
Sometimes.

I definitely did buy two when president obama was re-elected. Who knows, they may be worth a little sum sum in years to come. wink lol

Like auctioning the trouser Osama wore while 10 years old!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Etisalat Prize For Literature Announces 2018 Call For Entries / Nora Roberts Novels / Being Mrs Spence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.