Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) (5229 Views)

[VIDEO] Leaked S3x Clip Of Actress Yvonne Nelson With Top Nollywood Actress! / Yvonne Jegede Shares Hot Bikini Sunday Photos / Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 1:42pm On Nov 12, 2012
*From iROKOtv

November 12 will always be a day to look forward to for lovers of Nollywood everywhere around the world as we celebrate the birthday of Ghanaian movie princess “Yvonne Nelson”.

Yvonne, like many others, had a normal childhood; she was born 1985, to Miss Margaret Gaddy and Mr. O. Nelson in Accra. She attended Pope John Paul Nursery and St. Martins for her primary education, and later proceeded to Aggrey Memorial Senior High School for her secondary education. She had her graduate education at Central University College Administration where she studied Human Resource Management.

The beautiful actress with sexy long legs and a hot body that made Nigerian music star Iyanya sing about her in his new hit song “Ur Waist” had her first major lead role in the movie “Princess Tyra” and has featured in several other blockbuster movies like The Game, Pool Party, Married and Single, Mother’s Love, Holy Girls, and The Prince Bride.

She put up this picture on Instagram….

Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2012
Whenever I see Yvonne I can't help but LMAO over her prayer in the movie 4 Play Reloaded (thanks speedyboi) and I just had to add that prayer clip here!

Her prayer:
Father, everlasting Lord and King. Father it's been 4 weeks since I last had sex but you know me now, that's a very very long time. Lord I don't know if you know how it is living in this part of the universe, it's really really hard. I'm a woman without a man to call her own.
Father I have come this morning to ask you a little tiny favour, just a small one. Father I need a man in my life, not some small boy or not a man like Jake who likes other men, or is trying not to like men. Hmmm! God I need a real man, a man in whose arms I can lie in all day. God its not like I'm giving you conditions or anything you see this man shouldn't be too rich or too poor. he should have 2 to 3 cars, oh wait no, 4, yeah 4 cars, one for him 3 for me. But u see he has to be a tall guy, nothing below 6ft, chocolate complexion with a dimple but listen no pot bellies please I beg you!! 6 pack straight up!

God in my modest estimation I prefer a model to be husband after all, listen he should be an American or British you know wha I mean? that's what's up! he should have a 6 zero domiciliary account with Barclay bank and he should be willing to make me a co-signatory to that account. God no wait wait wait, he should actually make me the co-signatory of that account. God I know you are a good God and I know you've heard my prayer. God if you have been then give me a sign God let me have a phone call from someone right now someone I least expect. God I'm waiting (she waits) ....

Hahahaha!

clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GApG_1hwh8s
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 2:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yvonne celebrated her birthday at the beach with friends and co-stars.

She looks beautiful.

Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yvonne with John Dumelo, Yvonne Okoro, James Gardiner and Prince David Osei.

Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Photo Credit: Yvonne Nelson

Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
She looks like my younger sister, but my younger sis is prettier(no be lie). Congrats to her anyway, wishing her long legs n prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
I hate this dude, I don't mind giving him a thousand bucks just to give him twenty dirty slaps. angry angry

Whats his name by the way?

Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12: I hate this dude, I don't mind giving him a thousand bucks just to give him twenty dirty slaps. angry angry

Lol. That's Prince. I get what U mean, his acting is average but he's cute tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
ijebabe:
Lol. That's Prince. I get what U mean, his acting is average but he's cute tongue

He's a bloody foool and he's not cute.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Did he steal ur kpomo?
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by tellwisdom: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
Local gurls sad sad.. **Spits and walk out of thread** angry angry
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by emilyone(f): 5:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
was that circled guy in forbidden fruit?
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by misterhillz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
J12: I hate this dude, I don't mind giving him a thousand bucks just to give him twenty dirty slaps. angry angry

lol.the guy sabi form sniper o.did u see him in Governmet Babes?
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by RickyRoss1(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2012

I feel you dear, I feel the same way too. I dont know why but I just dont like his face in any movie, and hes crap by the way.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
emilyone: was that circled guy in forbidden fruit?
Yup
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Dupsychic: 6:19am On Nov 14, 2012
J12:

He's a bloody foool and he's not cute.

U r a silly fool as well for saying dat
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 14, 2012
Aint givin a B.Day shout-out to this Skanky Sluut that Insulted One of Our Airports! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
I would have insulted the airport too! Stop being a cry baby.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe: I would have insulted the airport too! Stop being a cry baby.

It doesn't end there na -- She hardly calls me this Days, Jxt One touch Flashing! angry

Never knew some celebs has got PHDs In flashing
grin
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 14, 2012
Dupsychic:

U r a silly fool as well for saying dat

Who are you?
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
El Guapo:

It doesn't end there na -- She hardly calls me this Days, Jxt One touch Flashing! angry

Never knew some celebs has got PHDs In flashing
grin
You need help tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Perv, is that a skirt tongue
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe: Perv, is that a skirt tongue

Shit! I just noticed that they're shorts. Ok, I wish they were short micro-skirts. cool
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
ijebabe:
lol,whats cute about d lousy boy.jim iyke wannabe grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
but this john dumelo is smoking hot sha,am tripping for dis guy o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hes sooo sexy.hes tall,handsome,curly hair and clean,gosh i wish i was in yvonnes shoes in that picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by emilyone(f): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
kulyie: but this john dumelo is smoking hot sha,am tripping for dis guy o cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy hes sooo sexy.hes tall,handsome,curly hair and clean,gosh i wish i was in yvonnes shoes in that picture cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink
i feel you ma sis cheesy
used to think im the only one tripping for him o
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by tjskii(f): 7:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
But y is dumelo dressed lik hez going to d office na,especially with those awful pointed shoes(hate seeing them on guys) undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
kulyie: lol,whats cute about d lousy boy.jim iyke wannabe grin grin grin grin grin
Just cos he's lousy doesn't mean he's not cute, haha
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by ijebabe: 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
tjskii: But y is dumelo dressed lik hez going to d office na,especially with those awful pointed shoes(hate seeing them on guys) undecided
Everyone else was so chilled out in shorts. He's so stuck on this style, he should loosen up a bit.
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 17, 2012
ijebabe:
Everyone else was so chilled out in shorts. He's so stuck on this style, he should loosen up a bit.

He wishes to but just can't.....let him loosen up and all his hotness will disappear grin with flabby chest and legs.....the fat in there can fry my Sunday eggs for a whole year cheesy. No apologies to John's crushes tongue......and don't call me hater orelse, I will kee you! angry
Re: Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2012
speedyboi:

He wishes to but just can't.....let him loosen up and all his hotness will disappear grin with flabby chest and legs.....the fat in there can fry my Sunday eggs for a whole year cheesy. No apologies to John's crushes tongue......and don't call me hater orelse, I will kee you! angry
see beef,chai,beef can kill some people sha,just beefing for nothing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

[PHOTO] French Montana Posts Sexy Pic Of Khloe Kardashian’s Butt / Wizkid Clubs With Sexy Atlanta Girls (PHOTO) / This Is The Most Endowed Lady You Will See This Year, So Sexy And Big Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.