Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie (1088 Views)

Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) / Fred Amata Parties With Viva Bianca 'Spartacus’ Star / Happy Birthday Yvonne Nelson (with pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie by nairacobra: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2013
The beautiful Ghanaian actress shared the above picture on her instagram page with the caption: A lil fun with Viva Bianca (Spartacus… etc) great actress. Everything seems to be part of one big project, as she has being pictured with Akon and Djimon Hounsou on set. Only God Knows what Yvonne is up to.

Source

Re: Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie by FilesUpdator(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2013
Hmm.....
Re: Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie by maxwellsmith: 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
Nice one grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson With Viva Bianca Of Spartacus In A Movie by israel007: 10:09pm On Aug 28, 2013
God is helping her

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Looks Fierecly Traditional For 'somori' Video Shoot (PHOTOS) / ''the Father Of My Children Called Me A 'h00ker' And Dumped Me Since 2007''... A / General Pype And US Girlfriend Welcome Baby Boy On Independence Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.