Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Do You Have A Hot Idea? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Do You Have A Hot Idea? (718 Views)

HELP: Is Changing From Mechanical Engineering To Computer Science A Good Idea? / Develop Yourself To Be A Hot-cake For Employers With E-books / Do You Have A Hot Idea? Here Is Your Opportunity! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Hot Idea? by MITNEXUS: 9:42am On Feb 03, 2008
ITS BEEN FLOATING IN YOUR HEAD FOR SOME TIME NOW AND YOU KNOW ITS GOT POTENTIAL…U CAN IMAGINE THE IMPACT IT WILL MAKE…THE SOLUTIONS IT WILL CREATE THE PROFITS IT WILL GENERATE… HMM YOU KNOW YOU’VE GOT TO:
• Properly conceptualize, articulate and fine tune/incubate THE IDEA
• Identify your market and potential customers
• Understand the trends and development that will shape the idea
• Design a business model that articulates how you can generate profit with your idea.
• Develop a strategy for entering and conquering the market
• Know your competitors and how to beat them
• Master the financial details
• Prepare the Pitch to possible investors

But…I don’t have the time I am quite busy with my job now or I don’t have the resources to push my idea through….
What do I do?
Call SMARTLab…WE WILL HELP YOU INC YOUR IDEA.
We’ve got the resources, experience and mental energies to drive your idea from start to finish.

SMARTLab 07031517266 or iden25@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Jobs Available! / Marketing Jobs Available! / System Admin Wanted Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.