Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? (18843 Views)

Dear Family Please Advice A Wife To Be!!! / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? by Ivynwa(f): 4:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Wait o-o-o I just observed something. If that is the surgeon in the picture above then his eyes might be what caused the mispointed bobbinas. Look at his eyes, the positioning of his iris & pupils look abnormal like he can't see well or something. Little wonder he said that that abnormal bobbinas looked okay to him. Jay ho vah! The model was used for some sight experiment or something.
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2012
Breast lift ko, breast increase ni. If he does not like it touching my knees, he should waka from my front and go sit down abeg. The only time I will agree to go for implants, is if he agrees to increase his yekini to double current size in inches and width and also change it's point of focus from "At-ease to At-attention".

Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 16, 2012
But what if this surgery didnt exist?
Re: Would You Allow Your Wife To Get bosom Implants? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2015
But what if this surgery didnt exist?

More hypothesis! cheesy

If surgery didn't exist, then the lady would have to exercise vigorously, and pray it works!

Yeah yeah, old thread, I just couldn't resist poking the sleeping bear. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Friend's Mum And Niece Are Missing / Malnourished Child & mother Inside IDP Camp Borno (Photo) / Kerosene Lantern Explodes In Nkporo, Abia, Kills 1, Injures 3 (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.