Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95788 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Horus(m): 2:22pm On Feb 19, 2008
behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt. (John 12:15, in part)

If you Christians want to worship something, why don’t you worship the ass? After all, it was the ass that bore the Messiah Jesus’ weight and delivered him to the city of Jerusalem. The palms on the other hand, were merely laid on the ground to be stepped on and crumbled.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 2:38pm On Feb 19, 2008
@Stimulus;
What you called "unclaimable title" is a manifestation of what Muhammad gave you - a DENIAL of the revelations God gave of Himself to the Biblical prophets! That denial sealed his fate, qualified him as a false prophet, blinded the hearts and minds of those who followed him, and after over 14 centuries of knocking your heads on prayer mats, you still don't have a clue of redemption nor of what it means to know God as FATHER! Just as Muhammad confused it for "siring", that is how you have continued to miss the meaning!

The day you turn your heart to the LORD and seek to know His NAME, you will find His blessing and come to understand what Muhammad actually was! I pray that day is not too late for you. You cannot pit one arabian "prophet" against ALL the prophets of the Bible and hope to walk away standing straight!
I thought your father is a Yoruba man. And so is your fathr's father. And so was your father's fathers' father? I thought the yoruba's are known as Omo Oduduwas?

How well are you somebody's true child unless you are sired by him? I remember when my father died in 1966 {ra), I called my other men father. I remember one of my cousins who was about 20 plus years older than me, who was like a father to me. My father was his Uncle. My older brothers who were older than him, and he along with my maternal Uncles, etc did not mind me calling any of them father. But was any truly my father and could i claim a real sonship with any of them? The answer is no.

Today my stepchildren call me dad and so are my neices and nephews and other people who i could have as children. Am I truly their father? The aswer is no. I like 4Him, as an example. My older son and him are practically in the same age. Could i claim him as my son? No. This is even a relationship between human beings. Now let me turn to the relationship between God and man: If you are truly Children of God, why does he severely punish you when you transgress against Him. And He has prepared the Hellfire for you? Is this the way you punish your son? No. So your claiming to be the child of God, is your own saying, only.

God does not want His creation as children, nor does he accept that kinda relation from you. It will be a means of regret for you at the point of death, if you remain stedfast on that lie. Finally, I am grateful that i could wake up at Night and purify myself and supplicate to Him. I am not too proud to beg and there is no shame in crying or weeping either. Real men do cry. I am sure you don't. A heart as hard as a nail do not weep. Even when you lift up a stone after a rainfall, you will see that the soil that it sits on is wet. This is beyond your league. You will not get it now. Not yet, at least. Maybe tomorrow.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 3:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
@Stimulus. . . if u say so! wink

@olabowale and Horus. . . abeg, don't start o'er here too!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by therationa(m): 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2008
Horus:

behold, thy King cometh, sitting on an ass’s colt. (John 12:15, in part)

If you Christians want to worship something, why don’t you worship the ass? After all, it was the ass that bore the Messiah Jesus’ weight and delivered him to the city of Jerusalem. The palms on the other hand, were merely laid on the ground to be stepped on and crumbled.

Funny you mentioned this event. Check it out again. You will see that Jesus did not only ride an ass, he rode the ass and its colt (young) into Jerusalem. Now that's really funny, riding tow animals at the same time. I thought they did not have rodes shows back then.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 3:30pm On Feb 19, 2008
@therationa,

therationa:

Funny you mentioned this event. Check it out again. You will see that Jesus did not only ride an ass, he rode the ass and its colt (young) into Jerusalem. Now that's really funny, riding tow animals at the same time. I thought they did not have rodes shows back then.

Do you mind behaving yourself and respecting the reason for this thread? At least, I have been civil enough to respect your own threads; and I would not like to see you whimper if you invite what you can't contain.

Do you guys mind folding yourselves out of this thread? Thanks.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 3:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

God does not want His creation as children, nor does he accept that kind of relation from you.

This is not the thread to discuss your misgivings - and I've shown that anyday, anytime I can match your arguements to a logical end! Trying to use Muhammad's denials to patronize me is a waste of time, resources and effort on your part. If he qualified himself as a false prophet and died as such, no amount of weasle cough from you can reverse his fate.

If you care, take your concerns to the relevant threads where we have been discussing your mewling drivels, and I'll meet you there and help you come round your confusion.

Cheers.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skyone(m): 3:36pm On Feb 19, 2008
olabowale:

Today my stepchildren call me dad and so are my neices and nephews and other people who i could have as children. Am I truly their father? The aswer is no. I like 4Him, as an example. My older son and him are practically in the same age. Could i claim him as my son? No. This is even a relationship between human beings. Now let me turn to the relationship between God and man: If you are truly Children of God, why does he severely punish you when you transgress against Him. And He has prepared the Hellfire for you? Is this the way you punish your son? No. So your claiming to be the child of God, is your own saying, only.

Does it mean you are pleased with your children's misbehaviour? What will you do to a son of yours who has killed his siblings plus other children, steals and constantly raping under-age girls; i guess report him to the authority so that he can be kept in the prison before he turns round and kill you. This is the beauty of hell fire, hell is for the sinners and heaven is for the righteous therefore you have a choice to make.

olabowale:

God does not want His creation as children, nor does he accept that kind of relation from you. It will be a means of regret for you at the point of death, if you remain stedfast on that lie. Finally, I am grateful that i could wake up at Night and purify myself and supplicate to Him. I am not too proud to beg and there is no shame in crying or weeping either. Real men do cry. I am sure you don't. A heart as hard as a nail do not weep. Even when you lift up a stone after a rainfall, you will see that the soil that it sits on is wet. This is beyond your league. You will not get it now. Not yet, at least. Maybe tomorrow.

Are you talking about a.llah here or Jehovah( the biblical God)? Accusing or calling God a lier is not adviseable, don't curse yourself to death.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 3:37pm On Feb 19, 2008
@efuah,

efuah:

@Stimulus. . . if u say so! wink

@olabowale and Horus. . . abeg, don't start o'er here too!

My dear, don't worry your head over anything. The reason why you see folks like olabowale playing his hide-and-seek games is a direct manifestation of his insecurity under Muhammad's loss.

Let's just keep the praise on - there's nothing from their dissatisfaction from Muhammad's allah that will impress anyone who loves to praise the FATHER! cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 3:39pm On Feb 19, 2008
skyone:

Accusing or calling God a lier is not adviseable, don't curse yourself to death.

Leave him to curse himself to death - if that is how he hopes to make jannah!

As for us, we know the Father's love that has reached our hearts, and why should we be distracted by some cursing machine? grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 4:07pm On Feb 19, 2008
Baba,
I praise you for the love shown unto me. Where i get rejected you accept me unconditionally. Thank You dear Lord. I love u Lord but I know You love me more. Blessed be your Holy name.
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2008
Psalm 28:7

The LORD is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusted in him, and I am helped:
therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth;
and with my song will I praise him

Abba Father, I will praise You with every part of my very being
Thank You for creating, redeeming and setting glory upon me
More than that, thank You for making me a blessing to others
Let me see the glory of your grace upon everyone who joins in praising You
Forever and ever, You are worthy to be praised!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 9:43am On Feb 20, 2008
When I close my eyes and think of you
And reminisce on all the things you do
I can't imagine my life without you
It's like paradise, now I Know that it's real
It's a mystery
For someone to give their life just for me
What you did on Calvary
Makes me wanna love you more!!

I bow down Daddy, and worship You!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 9:49am On Feb 20, 2008
Eternal Rock of Ages
You are the Lion of the Tribe of Jordan
We worship, Adore You
Glorify your Holy Name
King of Kings
Lord of Lords
You are the Shepherd and Bishop of my soul
Our source of Life, God who is All Sufficient God, Who is more than enough
Who is Bigger than any mountain that may come our way!!

You are Bigger than the Biggest
Greater than the Greatest
Stronger than the Strongest
Mightier than the Mightiest
Brighter than the Brightest
Better than the Best
Larger than the Largest

And He lives in me, He indwells in me.
Greater is He,that is in me than he that is in the world
The Greatest one indwells in me

Hallelujah!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 10:51am On Feb 20, 2008
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

This privilege is reserved for the sons and daughters of the Most High, who  are born, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever`1st Peter 1:23.

the privilege of Praise therefore is not for the outcast, it is the sole preserve of His children.

did you marvel when the Psalmist asked ``24:3 Who shall ascend into the hill of the LORD? or who shall stand in his holy place?

24:4 He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully.

therefore, let the mockers mock, let the slanderers slander, but in all, let those WHO LIVE A LIFE STYLE OF PRAISE CONTINUE TO PRAISE HIM.

Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:56am On Feb 20, 2008
Thank You, Jesus
For all the Grace
That You have given us
We can never, repay You
But from our hearts
We’ll like to say
That we thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 12:23pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Stimulus:
This is not the thread to discuss your misgivings - and I've shown that anyday, anytime I can match your arguements to a logical end! Trying to use Muhammad's denials to patronize me is a waste of time, resources and effort on your part. If he qualified himself as a false prophet and died as such, no amount of weasle cough from you can reverse his fate.

If you care, take your concerns to the relevant threads where we have been discussing your mewling drivels, and I'll meet you there and help you come round your confusion.

Cheers.
Only i your mind you've well. Patronizing you is never my intention: bringing you to sense and sensibility is what I am doing. Yet Muhammad is the only one that the Almighty will permit to intercede on behave of all true behavior. And I swear by the Almighty Creator on that. Neither Jesus or any other previous prophets or messengers will have that honor over Muhammad bin Abdallah (as). I thought this place is to tell you about praising and prayer: Praise the One who Created you and pray to Him as well. To praise another or pray to or through another (creation) along with the Creator is inself idolatry. And thats you are doing in a subtle way. The least I can do is to tell you about it.

@skyone (m)
Does it mean you are pleased with your children's misbehaviour? What will you do to a son of yours who has killed his siblings plus other children, steals and constantly raping under-age girls; i guess report him to the authority so that he can be kept in the prison before he turns round and kill you. This is the beauty of hell fire, hell is for the sinners and heaven is for the righteous therefore you have a choice to make.
I read your story above and its quite amasing, though. All of the sins this fella in your story is against his soul, but all the evil acts had been against other beings, like him. But God is truly different and unlike human in all respect. He can not be killed, raped, tortured, etc. I guess your story and my rebuttal should wake you up that if all of these evils are impossible to be brought upon God, yet Jesus was killed, after so much torture by the "Jews," according to you Christians and your Bible, then he could never be God!

But God Almighty accepts sincere repentance and forgives the repenting soul (like a man from the Children of Israel who killed 100 people), except the one who is repenting when the reality of death is already in place (like Pharaoh who perished in the sea under the miraculous victory that God gave Moses). I guess the Bible is lacking in sincere process of repentance and forgiveness, just in the same way it lacks the true understanding of Unity of God.

Let me ask you, is there anything else that you can disbelief in apart from Jesus being more than a prophet/Messenger (as), that will make you a person that will be in the lake of fire? Is there anything else you can belief in apart from Jesus being what Christian calls Jesus that will make a person inherit the kingdom of God? Please explain your reasons for your answers. In other words; will a person go to paradise if he believes God Almighty and take jesus as a prophet like every other prophets/messengers before him? And will the person person who believes that Jesus is saviour but dis believes the existence of God or His absolute power (which is exactly what Christian believes) go to hell?

Are you talking about a.llah here or Jehovah( the biblical God)? Accusing or calling God a lier is not adviseable, don't curse yourself to death.
I am neither talking talking about the Mus'lim God Almighty Creator who is One nor am I talking about Him in any named language, be it in Hebew (Jehovah) or even in my native language Yoruba (Olorun), but am talking about all kind of disbelievers and idolators god, gods. Take your pick. And please be serious.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 12:48pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Wale

This trend is for praising the Almighty God, so beat it!!

From the rising of the sun
To the going down
of the same
Our LORD's name
Shall be praised
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2008
Daddy,
What a great day today. Awesome God, Mighty God. Thou alone art worthy of our praises. Blessed are Your ways. Just a token of the lot You have done for me. Ese baba.
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Pepeye:
@Wale
This trend is for praising the Almighty God, so beat it!!

From the rising of the sun
To the going down
of the same
Our LORD's name
Shall be praised
And you almost sounded like my elders. maybe you are. Eku le yi o. Interestingly, the Mus'lims get up after midnight to remember Him, in prayers, reading His Book and supplication to Him. It is all the time thing with us: even when the spouses meet each other.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2008
Definitely I am , so beat it
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:11am On Feb 21, 2008
I can't stop loving and thanking You my Lord and my savior for all u have done for me and my loved ones. Be thou glorified, magnified and exalted above all other gods in Jesus name Ive prayed, amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2008
Abba Father,
Thank You Daddy. I will never get tired thanking You. smiley
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:57am On Feb 21, 2008
Jesus thanks a million
Jesus thanks a million
Jesus thanks a million
For all you have done
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
I will bless the Lord at all time, He's good!
He's good, so good, real good.
Each and everyday of my life
I will bless the Lorrrrrrrrrrd for He's goooooooood! kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by samadebero(m): 2:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
He is a convenant keeping God. He just fulfilled one of his promises in my life. Am so Hapyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 5:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
I'll lift Your name higher above other gods my Loving God. Thank You forever for always been there for me and all that I love kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 2:13pm On Feb 22, 2008
Thank You, Jesus
For all the Grace
That You have given us
We can never, repay You
But from our hearts
We’ll like to say
That we thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 3:14pm On Feb 22, 2008
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:43am On Feb 23, 2008
I bless U Lord kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 23, 2008
father thank u 4 d gift of life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 23, 2008
father thank u 4 d gift of life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2008
I will always bless You because You are Who You are no matter where I am kiss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.