Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,685 members, 7,823,933 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95804 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2008
Baba words cannot express how great you have been.
You are awesome O lord.
Eseun gan. Modupe, motu ope mida.
Glory be to your Holy name.
Ur son.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2008
Daddy i togbuola m.olu oma gi na ndum di egwu ! chukwu i huru m na anya.ekele diri gi Jisos.i mela onye ezi omume.dalu !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2008
Father I worship You in reverence and humility. Great and mighty are Your works in my life and wondrous are Your ways. I worship your Omniscience and Omnipresence with my hands lifted to your throne. Let my worship ascend to You as sweet smelling savour…, in Jesus Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2008
I just want to bless You
I just want to adore You
I just want to praise Your name worship You like never before.
As the deer panters for water, so does my soul panters after Thee Oh Daddy.  It's You alone that my hear desires and deserves my praises Father.  I lie down before u and pour my heart of worship to You! I Salute Thy supremacy. . . You know i can't thank you enough.  If there's anything more than thanksgiving, it is unto You I will bring!

King of Kings rule and reign!! kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2008
Ekele diri gi Chukwu nna,nara Otuto Jisos,ngozi gi na ndu m na oru ebube gi bu ihe itu na anya ! dalu jisos
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 4:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
We bless You Lord for You are holy and forever You are God, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2008
Jisos nara ekele.i na achi achi na uwa buru eze na eluigwe.dalu, o jiri aja kpo mmadu.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 9:18am On Mar 28, 2008
I bless You Father for the new day, for the strength in me, that of my nuclear and extended families, my job, loved ones and even ma enemies. . . I give You all da Glory, i worship You bcus You're worthy to be praised! Spirit of the living God have ur way in all i do today. . . breathe in me the breath of life, come and live in me and thru me to rise on the eagle's wing. . . I bless You! smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:00pm On Mar 28, 2008
Jisos nara otuto niile.umu nnunnu na anu nfe nile na aburu gi abu oma.osimiri na osisi na uwa gbara gburu gburu na eto gi.i zuru ka eme Jisos.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 2:12pm On Mar 28, 2008
There is none like You oh Lord our God and Savior. Thank You for a brand new day, our health and all about us. Jesus, be magnified and blessed forever in our lives, in all we do, and in the whole world, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2008
Jisos o dighi onye dika gi.N'elu igwe na uwa niile ebube gi di egwu na itunanya.ihunanya gi enweghi atu.nara ekele mgbe dum.dalu Papa.i jirila ebere gi na amara gi were cho mu nma.dalu Jisos !.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:09am On Mar 31, 2008
Thank You Father for making me the seed of Abraham and his blessing rests on me. I walk in blessing in every area of my life…I am empowered to prosper and that empowerment follows me all the days of my life in Jesus Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:20am On Mar 31, 2008
Thank You Father for im hooked up to your eternal and unending grace, Thank You for bringing me to a place of inheritance in Christ Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2008
Lord we're lost without You. Thank You for Your saving grace in our lives. We love You Lord. Be blessed, glorified and magnified forever in our lives and in the whole world, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2008
I bow to the king of kings
The Lord of lords
The soon coming king
The One who sits upon the throne and the Lamb that was slain
Who is like unto thee?
No one on earth, in the heavens, beneath the earth
can match your unfathomable greatness
Who can stand before your throne?
The devil and his agents bow before You, shame on them
Glory, honor, power, majesty be unto the name of our God
Forever and ever and ever and ever, Amen!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2008
Oji oku eri aja nara otuto m.Site na ebighiebi rute ebighebi Jisos i na achi achi.I di nma na ututu,ehihie na abali.i topuwom na ikpe omuma Jisos,udo gi na amara gi ka i jiri gozie m.Dalu eze ebube.Ekele diri gi na ndu Ken.Ekele diri gi na ngozi i goziri Nnenne.Dalu papa na ndu Uju.i zuru ka eme ! ahu anyi niile buru nani onu,o pughi izu inye gi ekele.DIEU merci.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2008
Lord, Your grace is enough for us. Thank You Jesus for Your love, protection and blessings towards us, amen. Be blessed in our lives forever, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2008
Holy, Holy, Holy
Most High, Most High, Most High
Holy Lamb of the Most High
I bow before you in appreciation of your mercies, for by thy mercies are we not consumed.
Na gode, Baba.
Modupe ore ojo gbogbo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 11:21am On Apr 02, 2008
i tokariri nmanu anwu Jisos !amaghim ebe m ga ebido were kowa ima nma gi.otu a ka i di Jisos?dalu ! eso m ndi okenye 144,000 were na aja gi nma.i kwesiri inye ekela,o ruru gi Jisos.ndu nke i nyere m,ahu ike na udo gi.Jisos o bu ka i di? dejee onye nwe m.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
We will always seek ur face Oh Lord. Thank You for everything kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 12:13am On Apr 03, 2008
Ebube Isreal,i mela.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:31am On Apr 03, 2008
Lord You are forever worthy of our praise and we will forever praise and glorify Your lovely name, amen cheesy.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
Oke osisi na egbu onwe ya,ugwu ana ari atu egwu,ebube Isreal,isi mbido na isi njedebe,Okaka,eze ndi eze,Di nwanyi isi nkpe,oji oku eri aja narrrrrrrrrrrrrrra ekele.i mela Jisos.I mela nwere nye anyi mmiri ozuzo.Dalu.o dighi onye dika gi.O dighi chi dika gi.dalu Jisos !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
Lord please help us to always seek Your face and to walk in Your ways forever, amen. Thank You Jesus kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 2:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
There is none like You oh Lord. You're indeed the Perfect and Holy One kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:35pm On Apr 06, 2008
I zuru ka eme Jisos.I di nma mgbe nile.Nara mbuli elu niile.ogwo oria,mesa m aka amara gi,Dalu Jisos n'ihi na nwere onwe bu nkem.N'ubu utari apiara gi,e mewo ka m nwere onwe.Dalu.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 4:34am On Apr 07, 2008
Ancient of days You're wonderful indeed kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 11:58am On Apr 07, 2008
Thank You Father for the assurance that comes from your Word, Your Word is the source of my life and nourishment. You are the one who leads me and guides me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 12:21pm On Apr 07, 2008
Mu lee anya na aka nri,na aka ekpe,n'ihu m na azum,Jisos i di nma.ihe nile banyere m na emetu gi na obi,echiche gi mgbe dum na ebe m no bu echiche udo,oganiru na ihunaya ka i na echerem.Dalu onye ezi omume.Jisos Deeje !
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2008
Lord thank You for Your protection and love for us, amen kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2008
Thank You Lord cause we know that we have right standing with You kiss. Thank You kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Apr 08, 2008
Dalu ogwo oria.N'ezie i huru m na anya.Jisos thank you !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.