Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95984 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2009
My Gifts and Calling

My gifts and calling are without repentance, but My timing is another matter.
I call and qualify, and I also direct and commission. Wait on Me to direct
you. You can do nothing without Me. Trust in Me and I will bring it to pass
in your life and ministry.

I am beginning to do a new thing in you. Shall you not know it, and will you
not sense My Presence stirring you to move with Me? Be not afraid, I will
never leave you, no never. I am Alpha and Omega, your beginning and ending,
and the author and finisher of your faith. Trust in Me, My child, and I
will bring it to pass.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kolaoloye(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
[size=15pt]Thank You Lord Jesus[/size]
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by PERVERT9: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2009
I T H A N K Y O U L O R D
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Thor(m): 6:14pm On Jul 28, 2009
I T H A N K Y O U L U C I F E R
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2009
This is getting interesting ! Every worshipper of the crying god mathew 27:46 is eagerly showing the level of his or her madness. Hahahaha. Yayi kyau
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tubabie(f): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

This is getting interesting ! Every worshipper of the crying god mathew 27:46 is eagerly showing the level of his or her madness. Hahahaha. Yayi kyau
You know you are the mad one!
Why not post according to the thread topic like all and sundry have been doing . . . . . . . . . , . . .  christians, atheists, satanists et al
or find your bearing.At least u can still enroll in the horror going on in Bornu before your brothers finish allocating all the remaing virgins in paradise to themselves.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2009
Virgin ? You are my virgin, slut
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tubabie(f): 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2009
Abuzola:

Virgin ? You are my virgin, slut
Quit cursing on this thread!! angry Troglodyte!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2009
Who started it
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2009
Thankyou Lord, Thankyou for everything you have done and are about to do  kiss kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tkb417(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2009
@ Abuzola
This thread is all about praising God irrespective of the religion. Are u an illiterate? Can't u read if you can't write?
Ure a disgrace to whatever religion ure identified with

@tubabie
Ignore abeg. His plan is to derail the thread and we won't allow it

@topic
God I thank you o, u do well I thank you o, u don make my life better, I go dey thank you forever o, u be baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by cibilola(f): 7:49am On Jul 29, 2009
Father I thank you,
for it's a new day and a new dawn and you have kept me alive, hale and healthy to see it. It's not by my power or by my might but by you spirit. Thank you Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Thor(m): 8:11am On Jul 29, 2009
Good morning Lord Lucifer. Please look over me today and help me become rich and famous.

Thank you oh dark one  cheesy cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by maray(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2009
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2009
A New Song

The Lord is saying: I will send you a new song, a new music. I am sending you a new song. It shall be a gift unto my people. I am sending a new song to my people. It is a song of victory, a song of triumph and a song of overcoming. It is the song of the Lord, and it is the song of the over comer.

It shall rise up in the hearts of my people; says the Lord. It shall rise up from their hearts because I have placed it there. It shall rise up from their hearts and burst forth from their lips. It will be the sound of war and the sound of victory. It shall be the sound of my people, my victory. It will be the marching song of my armies.

It shall rise up in the hearts and mouths of my people, as my Spirit will rise up in my people. As my people begin to sing this new song, the cry will rise up and sweep across this land. My armies shall rise up and sweep across this land. I will take back this land to the glory of my name and my kingdom says the Lord. My people will march, with this song on their lips and my joy in their hearts.

This song will rise up in the midst of my people, in the midst of the nations. My armies shall march forth to this song. They will be singing my song and swinging a sharp sword, which is the word of God. As the people begin to cry out and sing this song, it shall sweep across the land. It shall rise up and sweep across this land with such power that the enemy, those that dwell in the darkness, powers and principalities, shall flee and scatter in confusion, at the sound of this music. They shall hear the armies of God approaching, singing the song of the Lord, and they shall flee at the sound of it. None shall stand before the song of the Lord.

I tell you, I have given a great gift to my children. It shall rise up in their midst, as my Spirit rises up in their hearts. It shall bring courage and peace and wisdom and power says the Lord. It shall glorify my name. For I am taking back the Land. My people are taking back the Land. For I will come in power says the Lord, and take back that which the enemy has stolen. My glory will rise in the land and in my people, for I have declared it says the Lord.

Spoken through Gil Diekhoff
Heartland Christian Fellowship
Groveland Illinois
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by argent(f): 9:49am On Jul 29, 2009
Its a lovely day!, thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pinkylady1(f): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2009
EXODUS 15:11
Who is like unto thee, O Lord, among the gods? who is like thee, glorious in holiness, fearful in praises, doing wonders?

1 SAMUEL 2:2
There is none holy as the Lord, for there is none beside thee, neither is there any rock like our God.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THE GIFT OF LIFE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2009
Uh ! People of the cross, make your noises louder jare, so that your dead god can hear you in jerusalem, where he was buried. Keep it up
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 11:03am On Jul 29, 2009
Thank You Lord for another day and for your mercies that are renewed every morning.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 11:06am On Jul 29, 2009
Alright debosky, next time don't pick up prostitute so that i will preserve yo life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pinkylady1(f): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Alright debosky, next time don't pick up prostitute so that i will preserve yo life

why are you bent on picking up a quarrel?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by tkb417(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2009
pinky lady:

why are you bent on picking up a quarrel?
thats the difference between us and them

they are violent and cantankerous for no just reason.
Hes trying very hard to derail this thread and im pleading that everybody should IGNORE.
i wont even respond to anythin coming from him on this thread again.

abeg my people, lets continue with our praises to our God almighty!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2009
Pursue Love Among The Brethren
(Our Greatest Weapon of War)

In order for us to receive true discernment in this day and time when
the enemy is coming in as a flood, we must check our hearts to see
if the following pertains to us in any way.

There's a rampage of demonic powers loosed upon the body of Christ,
and they are spewing out venom, constantly stirring up division and
confusion, even to the point of bombarding their minds so that they
can't receive clear vision, guidance and discernment from the Lord so
that he can take over.

Unite together the troops, and turn against the enemy using love as a
mighty weapon of war. This is the only way we are going to be able to
receive the much needed revelation from the Lord to be able to turn
on the enemy and tear down his strongholds.

His strategy is for us to become critical of one another and not walk
in love--for the enemy is the accuser of the brethren so what you're
receiving from him through his tactics is deception!

Unite together and pursue love and holiness then the necessary
revelation needed in these time will be received. Repent if fallen into
this in any way this tactic of the enemy to divide, confuse, bombard,
and blind the body so that he can take over!

Repent and cover yourself with God's armor and use the sword of the
Spirit, and use it against the enemy and not each other! Press in on
him by using God's love, His unconditional love! Don't find fault nor
be critical, for love covers a multitude of sin.

If we put love, putting first His kingdom and righteousness, all that
we need, discernment, wisdom, understanding, and revelation will be
added unto us! We are the body of Christ and if we do our part, the
Lord will come in as a mighty man of war and sweep out the enemy.

Yes, He will divide the wheat from the tares, the truth from deception,
the genuine from the counterfeit. All we need to do is obey His
greatest command to love Him with all of our heart, mind, soul and
strength, and love our neighbor, each other in His body, as we love
ourselves.

If we aren't willing to obey His command to love others, then we are
choosing not to love ourselves, therefore, we can't love others. His
ways are so much higher than ours, so pursue God and be a vessel of
love to tear down the enemy!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2009
Grace do you know the level of ur madness? U better ask lol
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Grace do you know the level of ur madness? U better ask lol
[color=#990000][/color] Yes we christian are fools in your eyes now but our life ,destiny is with GOD ,our life is hidden in JESUS we might fall today but we have an advocate ,interceding for us we are his ambassador,we are his eyes,hand,leg we are part of him ,hear more we will never die.but he still loves you ,b4 some us are worst than you.
hear what JESUS is telling you today HE loves you,come home lost son.
remain blessed
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 12:03pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hmmm. What i keep asking is, if jesus can be my saviour why didn't he save himself in the hand of his enemy, instead he cried for negliance mathew 27:46. Grace be sincere, satan will jump and laugh seeing jesus crying in pain and agony and was gotten rid off, am i right ?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by chibaby5(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2009
Wud neva miss an oppurtunity to praise Him . . He is worthy! i lift u up Lord Jesus. who is like unto Thee?? Ur Majesty feels da Heavens. U r Awesome. U r Merciful. Ur Glory, no being can share with Thee. Thank U 4 yo many blessings and continue 2 touch and use me 4 Ur Glory. I luv U Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 12:14pm On Jul 29, 2009
Your mind is cloud ,JESUS BECOMES OUR SACRIFICIAL LAMB,OUR SUBSTITUTE FOR THE SINS OF THE WHOLE WORLD,YES THAT IS THE GRACE OF GOD FOR YOU IF YOU ARE STILL BREATHING,IF YOU DIE  WITHOUT RECEIVING HIM JESUS WHOM GOD HAVE SENT YOU GOING TO HELL MILLION ARE THERE UNENDING TORMENT THIS IS TIME OF YOUR GRACE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Abuzola(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2009
God is not a wicked god, he said it in the bible that no one will bear another man's burden. How can jesus who never wanted to be sacrifice luke 22:42 be forced to dye for sinners. This is wickedness
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by grace5: 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2009
YES HE TOOK OUR WICKEDNESS ,TRANSGRESSION VISIT IT ON JESUS SO THAT WE MIGHT BE CLEAN FOREVER,HE BECOMES OUR HIGH

PRIEST,THE GREAT SPRINKLE BLOOD,THE GREAT INTERCESSOR.HIS BLOOD ATONE FOR OUR WICKEDNESS,SIN WITHOUT THE SHEDING OF BLOOD THERE

IS NO REMISSION OF SINS.IT IS THE BLOOD OF GOD THAT CAN DO THIS NOT A MAN,COW,HEN,GOAT OR EVEN ANGELS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pinkylady1(f): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2009
Abuzola:

Hmmm. What i keep asking is, if jesus can be my saviour why didn't he save himself in the hand of his enemy, instead he cried for negliance mathew 27:46. Grace be sincere, satan will jump and laugh seeing jesus crying in pain and agony and was gotten rid off, am i right ?

Abuzola:

God is not a wicked god, he said it in the bible that no one will bear another man's burden. How can jesus who never wanted to be sacrifice luke 22:42 be forced to dye for sinners. This is wickedness

Jesus came and die for a purpose which is to wash away every unrighteousness the moment we acknowlegde our sins and ask for forgiveness.

he came at his own accord, because of his love for the sinners, never wants any soul to go to hell.

Romans 5 : 8 - 10
But God commanded his love towards us, in that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrathnthrough him.

For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his son, much more being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by debosky(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2009
Can I request that Abuzola's comments on this thread be ignored? This is a thread to praise HIM - whoever you believe HIM to be. Leave arguments and counter arguments to other threads.

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (100)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Wearing Seductive Clothes To Deposit Lust In The Heart Of Others / Ifayemi Elebuibon Hosts Witches And Wizards In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.