Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (371034 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:19am On Jul 16, 2016
All other gods.... They're the works of men... You are the only one.... There is none like You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 6:00am On Jul 16, 2016
Thank U thank U Lord 3ce for everything U have done

praise God Halleluyah praise God amen 2ce

U are highly lifted up there is no one like thee, Halle.. Halle.. Halleluyah

Thank you Father for U have redeemed me and my husband from the curse of the law by Jesus, therefore we receive from your grace and have children. Thank You Lord for granting me my heart desires, thank U Father that this pregnancy will be fulfilled, i thank you that 14th Feb 2017 is when i'l put to bed (faith, halleluyah and Linda) in good health in Jesus Christ's name i pray, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 8:28am On Jul 17, 2016
Angels are singing redemption's sweet song, Wonderful theme, glorious theme, shout the glad message and join in the throng, singing redemption's song

sing the sweet story, redemption's sweet song, over and over the chorus prolong, shout the glad message and join with the throng. Ever we'l sing praise to the King, singing redemption's song.

Thank you Father for U have redeemed me and my husband from the curse of the law by Jesus, therefore we receive from your grace and have children. Thank You Lord for granting me my heart desires, thank U Father that this pregnancy will be fulfilled, i thank you that 14th Feb 2017 is when i'l put to bed (faith, halleluyah and Linda) in good health in Jesus Christ's name i pray, AMEN!!!

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
Praise the Lord... Praise the Lord... Let the earth hear His voice
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Praise the Lord.... Let the people rejoice!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:45am On Jul 18, 2016
Thank You O Lord of heaven and earth.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 4:59am On Jul 19, 2016
To God be the glory... Great things He has done
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 5:26am On Jul 19, 2016
The Lord is so good, he is so good 2ce He is so good to me

Praise Ye the Lord always 2ce praise ye the Lord with all my heart, praise ye the Lord with all my heart always, Halleluyah my God is good 3ce He is so good to me

Kabio o si o, U are the Lord of Heaven and the earth, kabio osi o.. Kabio o si o..

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 7:45am On Jul 20, 2016
What the Lord has done for me, I cannot tell it all....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2016
I will continue to praise my God, I will never tire, I will continue to praise my God, I will never tire # dancing
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 8:27am On Jul 21, 2016
Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You set your glory in the heavens, through the praise of children and infants. Amen.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2016
To God alone be all the glory. Great things He has done.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 8:27am On Jul 22, 2016
Thank You Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2016
Ologo didan.... Eleruniyin.... Twale Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:12am On Jul 23, 2016
Glory be to God in the highest
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:25am On Jul 24, 2016
My soul and spirit.... Praise the Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:27am On Jul 25, 2016
Awa yin o. Olorun WA, awa n jewo re pe eyin loluwa
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 11:55am On Jul 25, 2016
There is no holy like the Lord, there is no one besides you, there is no Rock like our God.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 7:16am On Jul 26, 2016
Orun ohun aye kun fun ogo Re, ki ni o WA shey mi ti Un o ni le ma juba re o e
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2016
King of all Kings, Your NAME is Great.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by HananHezron: 8:20am On Jul 26, 2016
Gracious Lord, you allowed me once again to wake up and see the light of day, while many closed their eyes last night and never opened them again...I acknowledge your mercy and goodness this morning.

A million thanks would not be enough.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
Oh we thank You, oh we thank You Lord
we lift our voices, thank You Lord
All You've done in our lives, we just wanna say thank You Lord
Oh thank You Lord, thank You Lord

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding.
When he uttereth his voice, there is a multitude of waters in the heavens; and he causeth the vapours to ascend from the ends of the earth: he maketh lightnings with rain, and bringeth forth the wind out of his treasures.
Every man is brutish by his knowledge; every founder is confounded by the graven image: for his molten image is falsehood, and there is no breath in them.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness and healed all my pain
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
You are great and everything writtend about You is great. Thank You Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Who can deny you are crowned, LORD of Lords. I testify You are crowned, Lord of Lords
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 1:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Thank you Lord for been so merciful and for the gift of life, will forever be grateful to you ..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 4:41am On Jul 28, 2016
My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour.

I thank God for giving me a very wonderful and supportive husband who never made life miserable for me because I couldn't conceive on time
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 6:19am On Jul 29, 2016
For all You've done in my life
You took my darkness and gave me Your light
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Early in the morning, my song shall rise to thee
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 8:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Thank You Jesus. Thank you my Lord. Your Grace is ALL I need.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 7:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank you Jesus

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Help From Above" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.