Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,084 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369892 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 10:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
Thank you daddy.. I praise your name all glory belong to you God
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 5:11am On Jul 31, 2016
You took my sin and my shame
You took my sickness and healed all my pain
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Thank you Father for U have redeemed me and my husband from the curse of the law by Jesus, therefore we receive from your grace and have children. Thank You Lord for granting me my heart desires, thank U Father that this pregnancy will be fulfilled, i thank you that 14th Feb 2017 is when i'l put to bed (faith, halleluyah and Linda) in good health in Jesus Christ's name i pray, AMEN!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 2:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Thank you God for protecting and guiding me and making me to see another new month..i praise your name..thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thank you thank you Lord, thank you thank you thank you Lord thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2016
Thank You, Lord, for answered prayers.

Thank you for taking care of your people.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 6:57pm On Aug 01, 2016
What a marvelous God (2x)
He has done marvelous things for me
The things that were impossible, the things that money cannot buy, they r the things that he has done for me oooooo,
What my mother could not do
What my father could not do
He has done it again and again,
Hallelujah!

Thank you Father for U have redeemed me and my husband from the curse of the law by Jesus, therefore we receive from your grace and have children. Thank You Lord for granting me my heart desires, thank U Father that this pregnancy will be fulfilled, i thank you that 14th Feb 2017 is when i'l put to bed (faith, halleluyah and Linda) in good health in Jesus Christ's name i pray, AMEN!!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 5:38am On Aug 02, 2016
Abba Father we worship you, king of kings we give you praise, baba we thank you for u alone is worthy of our praise and adoration. Be thou exhalted o'most high for in Jesus matchless name we worship Amen.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 4realwoman: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2016
*To you Lord
Be all the glory
To you Lord
Be all the honour
To you Lord
Be all the glory
And adoration forevermore

*You are the reason am happy Lord

Thank you Lord for the gift of live.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 5:55am On Aug 03, 2016
With a greatful heart
With a song of praise
With an outstreched arm
I will bless Your hly name Lord

For all You've given to me
For all the blessings that I can not see
Thank You Lord
Thank You Lord

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2016
Savior Ruler, You are the reason I am alive today!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:06am On Aug 04, 2016
Behold You are the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for You.? ? ?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skimpychick(f): 5:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Thanks you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 9:33am On Aug 04, 2016
I am a somebody.......Somebody
Jehovah na my superstar
Jehovah na my superstar
Alpha and omega
Na my superstar
He’s the greatest superstar
My greatest superstar.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 5:37am On Aug 05, 2016
Abba Father we worship you, king of kings we give you praise, baba we thank you for u alone is worthy of our praise and adoration. Be thou exhalted o'most high for in Jesus matchless name we worship Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 11:23am On Aug 05, 2016
Be thou exalted Oh Lord above the Heavens.... Let Your Glory be above all the earth
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:07am On Aug 06, 2016
The steadfast love of the Lord never ceaseth, His Mercies never comes to an end.... Every morning they are new!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 6:42am On Aug 06, 2016
I jst want to say Baba Oooooo Oshe....
I jst want to say Baba oooooo Oshe....

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by breadplanets(f): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2016
I thank You Lord Jesus cos i am blessed beyond the curse. Thank You Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2016
Praise HIM that made the great waters.... For HIS Mercies endureth forever.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:37am On Aug 08, 2016
He has done it for me, easily He has done it for me, What I thought was impossible, He has done it for me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Anapuao(f): 7:17am On Aug 08, 2016
I praise you my Father. You are wonderful to me. Thank you Lord Jesus!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 7:38am On Aug 08, 2016
O'Lord, my God, how excellent is your name... in all the earth, how excellent is your name

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:30am On Aug 09, 2016
All other gods, they are the works of men, You are the only God.... There is none like You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 8:00am On Aug 09, 2016
Lord. My God. You are THE MOST HIGH God.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2016
Father we give you all the praise, baba we thank you, baba we worship you, the only God who answers prayers we exhalt your holy name, baba I magnify your name. I thank you Lord cos we know our case is settled in heaven and here on earth in Jesus. Name. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 12:49pm On Aug 10, 2016
Thank You father for drawing me into prayer n power
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 6:56am On Aug 11, 2016
Father in the name of JESUS, I thank You for the salvation of my soul
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dadsonval(f): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2016
All the glory must be to the Lord (unto the Lord)
For he is worthy of our praise (worthy of our praises),
No man on earth should give glory to himself,
All the glory must be to the Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by skimpychick(f): 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you my maker. To you alone be all the glory, amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 11:31pm On Aug 11, 2016
Thank you so much daddy I praise and worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2016
Father in the name of JESUS, I thank you for the salvation of my soul
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aremu01(m): 4:53am On Aug 13, 2016
Iba o Messiah mo juba re

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Key Of Knowledge" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.