Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,742 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (370133 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:10am On Mar 09, 2019
Ancient of days, the I am that I am, the almighty God, the faithful God, merciful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by DextrousDavid(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2019
My Lord My God. YAHWEH. I give you all the Praise. Your name and love shall continually be in my mouth.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2019
Lord you reign, you ancient of Zion king, faithful father, the almighty Jehovah, the ancient of days I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:34am On Mar 11, 2019
Imela,
Chineke,
Otito dirigi,
Ekwueme,
Aka maram' ma
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:45am On Mar 12, 2019
almighty God, faithful God, merciful God, king of glory, the rose of Sharon I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:44am On Mar 13, 2019
You are Yahweh, alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the first and last, the ancient of days, I worship you today...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Aphroditee(f): 9:02am On Mar 13, 2019
God find a solution to my situation I pray
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2019
Elohim, adonai, alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the rose of Sharon, the soon coming king, the lord of host I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2019
Oyigiyigi, oluorun, atobajaye, eleda ongbobo, alewi leshe modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:28am On Mar 16, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Elohim, Adonai I thank you Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Mar 17, 2019
Wonderful God, excellent God, great God, faithful God, mighty God I thank you Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2019
Father to you o, be all the glory, be all the honor and adoration forever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2019
faithful and merciful king, lord of lords, creator of heaven and earth, glorious God, the ancient of days, I am that I am, the rose of Sharon I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by adexeli(m): 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
King of Kings, Lords of Lords. There's no one like you, none to be compared to you. The mighty one in battle, Jehovah my redeemer, Jehovah my sustainer, you found me even in my broken state. I'll praise your name forever more.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Mar 19, 2019
Allah Mai iko, Mai nasara, mai ceto, sarki duniya, ubangiji nagode...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:43am On Mar 20, 2019
faithful God, onishe iyanu, eledumare, kabiyesi, oba awon oba, alewi leshi, awimaye oh, alade wura...

Modupe
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by babymine(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Imela Imela
Okaka Onyekeruwa
Imela imela
Eze moooo
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Imela chineke, ekwueme, abasi mbong, akamarama, osenobua I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
oh lord, I thank You for all you have done for me, all you are doing for me, I am grateful, I exalt your holy name, I worship you Oh God..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:40am On Mar 23, 2019
Most excellent God, faithful God, glorious king, marvellous God, omnipotent God, the lion of the tribe of Judah , the rose of Sharon I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:31am On Mar 24, 2019
ancient of days, i am that I am, invincible God, the lord of host, the alpha and omega I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Mar 25, 2019
The prince of peace

The wonderful counselor,

The great provider,

The mighty one in battle,

The creator of heaven and earth...
He is my father, he is my God, I would worship, reverence his name forever.. I thank you lord....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
My helper, my preserver, my sustainer, my keeper, my provider, my healer I thank you... You are too much baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Merciful God, wonderful king, glorious God, faithful God, mighty God I thank you ohhhhhh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2019
You are marvelous, excellent for all situations, doing wonders, non can be compared to you Jehovah, you are my all in all.. Thank you Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by zyzxx(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
almighty God i worship you

thank you jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na you be God, almighty God, you no be man oh, there is none like you God, you are the king of kings lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Onishe iyanu, kabiyesi, olorun oba, kiniwu Judah, arugbo ojo, emini tin je emini, oloru ko nla, kabiyo omasi, iyi ati ogo fun oruko yin baba.........
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
Glorious God, mighty God, faithful God, merciful God, kind God, miraculous God, king of kings I worship and
Bless your name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On Apr 01, 2019
Jehovah jireh,
Jehovah nissi,
Yahweh,
Elohim,
Adonai,
Elshadai,
Omnipotent,
Omniscient God I thank you... Blessed be your name forever...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ogo ni fun Jesu loke orun
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
Prince of Peace, Mighty ONE in battle, Oba awon oba... Thank You Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Burn The Bridge Behind You" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.