Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (372167 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:21pm On May 18, 2019
My buckler. My fortress. Everlasting light. The source of my strength. The strength of my life.. You reign now n FOREVER
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:27am On May 19, 2019
Elohim, Adonai, Yaweh, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Elshadai I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:05pm On May 19, 2019
In humble adoration I praise your Majesty...HOLY of HOLIES...Theres none to be compared to you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:11am On May 20, 2019
alagbada ina, kabiyesi mi, oba awon oba, kiniwu judah, olorun awon omo ogun... in you I have found a place lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:47am On May 20, 2019
The LIGHT of the world. The LIGHT of my Life. Ageless..Dieless..Changeless God......YAHWEH.. YESHUA..DELIVERER....I surrender All to You
Thank you LORD for making everything bright n beautiful
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:51am On May 21, 2019
Way maker. Miracle worker. Covenant keeper. Obstacle crusher. Destiny helper. Powerful Healer.. Ocean divider.Thank you Lord for Grace to see a wonderful Day...All things WORK for my Good....To YOU BE ALL THE GLORY
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:55am On May 21, 2019
The king of kings, the lord of lords, the ancient of days, the consuming fire, the creator of heaven and earth I thank you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:07am On May 22, 2019
Halloweth be your name God, you are indescribable, you are my God, you are Yahweh, daily as I live lord, let my whole life be expressions of your grace lord.. From the pages of my heart, let my worship begin and never end to you my God and friend...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:15pm On May 22, 2019
Lord God Almighty.....HOSANNA in the Highest..
Thank you Lord for your unfailing LOVE....Excess LOVE is all I see.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2019
Chirst our lover, the reason for our being, our hope of glory, our keeper, our sustainability I thank you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:38pm On May 23, 2019
Ever gracious father. Mighty Man in battle. King of kings. Lord of Lords. I Am that I Am. Lion of the tribe of Judah. Maker of Kings.Ruler of the World. King of Glory.. I humbly bow.Your Name be praised for EVER
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On May 24, 2019
The ancient of days, the alpha and omega, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the rose of Sharon, the lily in the valley, the lord of host, the consuming fire I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On May 25, 2019
ubangiji, Mai iko, Mai ceto, yan Allah, sarki duniya na baka yabo..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:42pm On May 25, 2019
Your Majesty... Your Grace has found me just as I am....your Mercy rewrote my life...Your Favour sustained me...Your Help kept n is keeping me going...What is life n living without You.... Thank you Lord for given me reasons to be Grateful.... All Hail the KING
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:15am On May 26, 2019
Awesome father you Are.. Stiller of storms... Adonia..Jehoveh jireh...Thank you Lord for the dawn of a new day..cause lines to fall in pleasant places for my sake this day...Thank you Lord for the PROCESS... I Worship your Majesty.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:32pm On May 26, 2019
One cannot call upon your name and end up in shame, one cannot bow before you, and bow before man, you are the almighty, you are my God, none can share your glory, none can be compared unto you... Halleluyah , praises to your name Jehovah, I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 12:20am On May 27, 2019
Praise be to Your Holy Name, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:24am On May 27, 2019
My God n Saviour all adoration to your Holy Name..Thank you for yet another miracle to see a beautiful day in good health.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2019
Omniscient God, omnipotent God, excellent God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Alpha and Omega I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:50am On May 28, 2019
My God my DEFENDER ....THANK YOU FOR LIFE...Theres none to be compared to you... You Reign Supreme
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:53am On May 28, 2019
Everlasting king of glory, the ancient of days, the commander in chief of the heavenly host, the creator of heaven and earth, the master of the universe I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2019
marvelous God, excellent God, the lifter of our head, the lily in the valley, the rose of Sharon I thank you Father...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 1:12pm On May 29, 2019
Thank you father for your thoughts towards me for they are thought of good and not of evil to bring an expected(pleasant )end..All Hail the KING
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 3:07pm On May 30, 2019
Almighty Jehovah, Yaweh, Elohim, Adonai, the ancient of days I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:33pm On May 30, 2019
My rock My shield... All GLORY to your Name... Thank you for yet another miracle.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 3:17am On May 31, 2019
Thank You lord...All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On May 31, 2019
Wonderful God, merciful God, excellent God, marvelous God, mighty God I extol thee...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:25am On Jun 01, 2019
Almighty God my Sustainer.. Thank you Lord for the Grace to see a new month... You are all I need this month...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:35am On Jun 01, 2019
when I think of all you have done for me, mere words can't explain it... Oh God..
The ancient of days
The I am that I am
Ever faithful God
My redeemer
My sustainer
My preserver
My healer
My protector
My provider
The alpha and omega
The consuming fire
Yaweh I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by folak48: 9:49am On Jun 01, 2019
The Healer, Ologo didan, orun oun aye kun fun ogo re .
Thank you your Majesty.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:38am On Jun 02, 2019
Imela Chineke, otito dirigi, ekwueme, abasi mbong, akamarama, igwe Jesus I thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "To My Mom" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.