Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,652 members, 7,851,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:28 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (374347 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2019
Wonderful...Beautiful....All knowing God...Thank You Lord for Mercy, Favor n Grace...I worship Your Majesty
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by mandi: 4:07am On Jun 03, 2019
Bi gbogbo aye
Dite mowa
Won gbodo teriba fun Oluwa
Eyin omo ijo mimo
E dide keyin Oluwa
Halleluyah ni orin wa
Halleluyah wa ninu ise wa
Bi aye fe bi aye ko
Won o teriba fun Oluwa
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 5:40am On Jun 03, 2019
HOLY HOLY HOLY is the Lord... The earth is FULL of your GLORY..... Thank you for making my life radiate your Glory..HOSSANA in the highest.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2019
The lord of host, the king of glory, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the master of the universe, the controller of time and seasons I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:03am On Jun 04, 2019
My rock...Confidence n Hope
Thank you lord for Grace + Mercy + favor
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:22am On Jun 04, 2019
Everlasting God, faithful God, merciful father, the soon coming king, the rose of Sharon I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 3:56pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thank You Jesus for the journey of the year so far.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:37am On Jun 05, 2019
You are Yahweh, the alpha and omega, the ancient of days, the Elohim and Adonai, Jehovah I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:46am On Jun 06, 2019
I have Christ... I have all I need...My Lord, king, n Savior...My sin was great... Your LOVE was Greater...Good loving Father...Thank you for mercy,Favor n GRACE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On Jun 06, 2019
Oluwa etobi, kabiyesi, iyi ati ogo fun oruko yin, oba awon oba, alade wura, arugbo ojo, oba ara, mojuba fun oruko yin baba...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Shepherd00: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2019
The author or Life, I thank you for preserving us through the night and giving us another opportunity to do mend our ways.

Grand answers to the prayers of every challenged believers and present your light to those walking in darkness today.

Everyone travelling, grand them Godspeed and let your Angels go ahead of them to lead them safely to their destinations.

Lord, frustrate the devices of the enemy and cancel the sentences of death over the lives of the innocent.

Free everyone ensnared by sin and satan and liberate the captives.

Grant us the grace to remain under your watch full eyes as we follow you through the valley of the shadows of death.

Give us power over Fear and death, Increase our Faith and Trust in You today.

Everyone who has sworn to give war to Nigeria, may he receive war to his bossom.

May Nature and the Universe be at War with him.

May his children give him war.

May his animals give him war.

May the food he eats give him war.

May the Sun give him war.

May the rains give him war.

May strangers he meets on the way give him war.

May the very air he breaths give him war.

Let your word 'He that digs a pit shall fall into it, be fulfilled in him.

We thank you for the peace in Nigeria.

May your Name (Jesus) be praised, now and forever
Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Shepherd00: 10:10am On Jun 06, 2019
christ1stlove:
I have Christ... I have all I need...My Lord, king, n Savior...My sin was great... Your LOVE was Greater...Good loving Father...Thank you for mercy,Favor n GRACE
Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:18am On Jun 06, 2019
Shepherd00:
The author or Life, I thank you for preserving us through the night and giving us another opportunity to do mend our ways.

Grand answers to the prayers of every challenged believers and present your light to those walking in darkness today.

Everyone travelling, grand them Godspeed and let your Angels go ahead of them to lead them safely to their destinations.

Lord, frustrate the devices of the enemy and cancel the sentences of death over the lives of the innocent.

Free everyone ensnared by sin and satan and liberate the captives.

Grant us the grace to remain under your watch full eyes as we follow you through the valley of the shadows of death.

Give us power over Fear and death, Increase our Faith and Trust in You today.

Everyone who has sworn to give war to Nigeria, may he receive war to his bossom.

May Nature and the Universe be at War with him.

May his children give him war.

May his animals give him war.

May the food he eats give him war.

May the Sun give him war.

May the rains give him war.

May strangers he meets on the way give him war.

May the very air he breaths give him war.

Let your word 'He that digs a pit shall fall into it, be fulfilled in him.

We thank you for the peace in Nigeria.

May your Name (Jesus) be praised, now and forever
Amen.
Amen....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2019
Thank you, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holyspirit.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:27am On Jun 07, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi , Jehovah ralpha, yaweh, Elohim, adonai, alpha and omega I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
In all the earth there's none to be compared to You...You reign in my Life...You are are the reason I Live...Thank you for Amazing Grace
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
I worship your Majesty.. Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2019
Kabiyesi, Eledumare, oba awon oba, arugbo ojo, kiniwu Judah MO dupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2019
Lord God Almighty. I worship and praise your Holy Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kentochi(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2019
King of kings God of all gods be praise father may this day bring forth Good news to us all Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2019
Faithful God, merciful God, excellent God, able God, wonderful God I thank you... God of the sabath day I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2019
Thank you, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holyspirit.

Thank you because you will fulfill your purpose in my life for your glory alone.

Thank you for helping me to surrender all I am and all I have to you.

Thank you because I am nothing and you, God of all creation, are everything.

Thank you because I will reign on the earth (Rev 5:10) and I will reign with you, Jesus Christ, a thousand years and forever. Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Thank You Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
My maker n King.. I'm grateful n Thankful... . Only you God deserves to be on the spotlight
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by vicostyles(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2019
mum2bsoon:
Hallowed be Thy name
Olorun akoda aye o
Gbogbo aye lohun kan sara si o
Hallowed be Thy name Oh Lord

Please what's the name of the woman that sang it?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Jun 11, 2019
Exalted king on high,
great king of glory,
the king of kings,
the lord of lords,
the I am that I am,
the ancient of days,
the alpha and omega,
the beginning and end,
the rose of Sharon,
the lord of host,
the God whose cloak is fire,
whose voice resounds like thunder I greet you, your supremacy..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:54am On Jun 12, 2019
Yaweh, Elohim, Adonai, Jehovah, Hossanah in the highest I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:35am On Jun 13, 2019
Arugbo ojo, kabiyesi, olorun oba, kiniwu Judah, atoba jaye, eleda owun gbogbo.. Modupe baba, iyi ati ogo fun oruko yin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
You've done so much for me.....Can't thank You enough.... HOSSANA in the highest
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Godssword1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sure... Check out this powerful song by Dunsin Oyekan:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2018/06/dunsin-oyekan-god.html

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2019
When I think of all you have done for me, mere words can't explain how I feel, daily as live lord, let my whole life, be expressions of your grace, you are yaweh, the alpha and omega...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2019
Thank you, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holyspirit for everything I am and I have.

(1) (2) (3) ... (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Sincere Milk — The Song Of The Angels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.