Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll (11614 Views)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Meet The Real- Life Barbie: Valeria Lukyanova / "Human Barbie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll by SisiKill1: 10:52pm On Nov 12, 2012
I read the Boob job and I laughed so hard, see the women all up in arms about a man asking his wife to get a boob job. At least it is just that small part of her body. What happens if he decides he wants a life Barbie?

Hey it is possible! Now you can have a woman made to your own specification and all it costs is a measly $500,000.

Here are your prototypes
Human Barbie - Valeria Lukyanova

So you see, a boob job is not a lot to ask. tongue
Re: Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll by SisiKill1: 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Before Surgery Pictures

After Surgeries
Re: Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll by SisiKill1: 11:00pm On Nov 12, 2012
And if Barbie is not your taste, go for your favorite Anime Character

Real-life Anime girl Anastasiya Shpagina

Barbie and Anime Girls - Oh la la!! cheesy
Re: Meet Valerie Lukyanova - The Human Barbie Doll by SisiKill1: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2012
So apparently these women did not have surgery and it's all makeup. . .I don't know if I believe that. The Anime girl, maybe but Barbie? Come now!!

This is Sarah Burge - Apparently she was the one who spent over $500,000 for surgery to become Barbie

Sooooooo this one spent money to become THAT and did other didn't? I think they have that backwards. undecided

By the way, Anderson Cooper Kicked Sarah off his show. . .he called her DREADFUL!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Read & Write Fluent English. (ADULT EDUCATION) / Woman With The Longest Hair In The World / ~ What Are Your Thoughts On African Fabric Infused Ladies' Purses & Swimwear? ~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.