Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize (12339 Views)

software tycoon : John Mcafee Arrested In Guatemala / Founder Of Antivirus Software Giant Mcafee,john Mcafee 'wanted For Murder' / Pls Help: I Need Mcafee Antivirus Activation Key. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by babaowo: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: he created an antivirus,yet he allowed a virus to get to his brain to shoot someone.
He's now the virus,while the police is now the Antivirus.
... lol e be like say u dey zip conqer
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by jonuel: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
gboss4sure: The man looks like a Virus self
ℓ☺ℓ!
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by logica(m): 6:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
I'll wager this dude created enough viruses himself; and then of course "fought" them with his antivirus.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by GeneralGaricks: 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: He probably thought the guy was a virus and the best thing to do was to take him off the system(world).

The man looks like these men that ride on power bikes with naked ladies in hollywood movies. Hmm
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by GeneralGaricks: 6:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okija_juju: YEAH!!

I saw the News yesterday.. the Nigga has gone full loco..

Apparently, he is in communication with one reporter.. He says he has disguised himself and is in hiding.. Says the government is after him and had to shoot his neighbor to send a message to the government to back the fhuck off..

He sounded manic on the recording..

I guess cocaine or methamphetamine is responsible...

It happens to so many succesful blacks who start living on crap out of easy life owing to wealth. But this white man self. Tufia.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by GeneralGaricks: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
KingPradas: In naija bribe the goverment and case solved.

His friends in government will truncate justice especially if he belongs to the ruling party or has supported a ruling candidate financially during elections. Police, judges, even Nigerian law is afraid of wealth and affluence.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by realkola: 6:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think that without much ado the lesson to be learn is that we have to as Nigerian and most importantly as African Use our brain(s)The right and left brain alike.Come to think of it.This guy used the 3 instrument very much available to all men alike : THE BRAIN ...THE KNOWLEDGE OF PROGRAMMING....and a COMPUTER.

Don't you ever blame the government.Simply THINK and GROW RICH.

Emulate yourself.be great in THOUGHT.Think cause headache a time just try and THINK TO GROW RICH.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
I am sure that this guy is somewhere hiding in this naija... we have alot of foreigners who come here to infect the country with different things.... from fake drugs to illicit trades & corruption...
no wonder all our politicians are infected with thesame virus... cuz this guy will be definitely welcomed in Naija, and they will give him chieftancy title too...
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by EmmaTay(m): 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
[size=25pt]He created antivirus for others and not for himself[/size]
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
hmmm
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by samfibby(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Does anyone still use mccafee antivirus. I doubt it. $7 billion for that worthless piece of shit. Now the guy has gone haywire. Money they wont give to charity, they give to a man with virus infected psyche and now he is gone wacko....Intel is to be blamed,simple.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by NEROSKY(m): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
scaning........................... 85% Remaining.........
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by santakris(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
afam4eva: He probably thought the guy was a virus and the best thing to do was to take him off the system(world).
. He got him deleted. LOLS.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by hagma37yahoocom: 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
[quote author=a1solution]See ordinary anti virus company has made this guy a billionaire in dollars. There is no money in strugling use your brain to make money thats all.[/quote
jst luv ur quote splendid
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by zumbigbo(m): 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will watch this one closely, if his fire-wall can protect him from the police - I go switch from AVG sharp, sharp.

White Tupac - e go rich, den go evade police
Black Tupac - e go poor, den go evade police, e go rich
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Pakavy(m): 9:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: he created an antivirus,yet he allowed a virus to get to his brain to shoot someone.
He's now the virus,while the police is now the Antivirus.
read in btw d lines pls.it was stated he was a prime suspect and at such is innocent until proven guilt.abi ur optic chiasma no cross well?
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2012
Pakavy: read in btw d lines pls.it was stated he was a prime suspect and at such is innocent until proven guilt.abi ur optic chiasma no cross well?
I can't blame,I would rather blame Etisalat for the free MB,ode.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by crackhouse(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
*removing my McAfee antivirus from my system* never knew i have been patronizing a killer.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by hollypagan: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2012
Poor ppl with bad mouth,he is a billionaire and genius thats his own style u guys should thank him for creating an antivirus to protect ur Pc.
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by Afolabs101: 11:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
wizard01: If it wz here in Nigeria, it would have been swept under the rug ***so much money***

The guy he shot would have been labelled an armed robber. Imagine when the arresting officer googles "Macaffee", "$7bn, that's like over a N1 trillion"
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by mamagee3(f): 5:28am On Nov 16, 2012
Wow!!!

This is some serious stuff
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by ektbear: 7:19am On Nov 16, 2012
eledalo:

These are the best jokes you can come up with? cry

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by alons: 8:16am On Nov 16, 2012
the man just prove that any virus standing in ur way should be scanned out in mcafee's name amen grin grin grin grin
Re: John McAfee Wanted For Murder In Belize by banmaster(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2012
engineerd:

Typical Nigerian Ape. You criticize other people's attempt at a witty JOKE, but you never offer a "counter JOKE"!!!! OLODO!!!!!

Hahahah he don offend you before !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Web Proxy Free Server / How To Test A Used (UK) Laptop Before Purchasing / How To Boost Internet Speed/improve Browsing Experience!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.